Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (74169 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why / A Guy Apologized To A Lady After Slapping Her Twice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ladies avoiding these thread,but if it a guy apologising them go full yakata

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Henon: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
You chop first anaconda, e no do you, you chop second one e stii no do you, you dey paravex anyhow. Bia Women, dem use your brain play lotto?
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
For those of you trying to know who the girl is...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
I dont understand oh. What is he supposed to do for her ? Phone in exchange for sexx ? Is that a fair barter ?

I think she should have demanded for a car and a house in lekki, because both of them mated. That, to me is a better barter trade.

Now, I am even scared of talking to women these days. They demand for the head of the Gods just the moment you say 'I love you'.

Now I see why all those stingy boys for America dey turn gay.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by blkmum700: 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Olosho has ocuppied all over Nigeria they don't have shame anymore,you sold your body for a phone and still complaining, no worry thurden way go fire you and your useless friends they do press up.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 12:04am On Mar 31, 2017
Herhmjay:
Rubbish post ...
u deserve a though all smacking...

wen u dey open lap dey enjoy big dick, who hear dat one

even lalasticlala know say u b #Oloso an #OLORIBURUKU
olosho didnt succeed to dupe maga, she begin to lament, I don't know why this thread was allowed by Seun ...
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2017
Fvck the people who censored their face.

Why do that? Shebi dem want cheap popularity, we go give am to 'em.

The girls FB name is Kate James. Head o'er there and see the beautiful creature that God made but decided to become a mumu raised to the power of 2

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 31, 2017
When you score an L and you don't even know it,this broad is as daft as a soaked sponge
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 12:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Olodos! Some and being dumb be like... grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by YelloweWest: 12:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Girls no longer have shame... na wa o
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by mcgift(m): 12:26am On Mar 31, 2017
ladies with social media sha only God go hepl una
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 31, 2017
The girl is so dumbb. At this time and recession period. U believe the words of a sugar daddy and his empty promises?? Just like that? Even if he's wearing gold turban or gold suits with gold chains.. U don't believe a lying word out of those dry lips. She had better drop this aristos thingy and go look for good paying jobs.. Smhhhhh.
She and her friends mugu , is out of this world..

Some babes mumu sha.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by jasontrigga(m): 12:29am On Mar 31, 2017
Hmmmmm...my first time to comment
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:35am On Mar 31, 2017
Chai,

See the way the mouthed ladies of Nairaland avoid this thread like Ebola is being spread here. grin cheesy

This lady is saying what a lot of ladies experience but are too ashamed to say normally.

Failed promises after a bangster's repeated hydaraulic actions like this oga custom dude's case. grin cheesy

The level of coded prostitution is alarming now.

Those that "take curtain" and do it officially are more honorable.

At least patrons can bargain and reach an agreement. No strings attached.

Ladies should stop using toto to look for ATM upandan.
But many will not hear.

This Kate low-grade olosho needs brain amputation. She dull gan.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by newspostng(m): 12:46am On Mar 31, 2017
don
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by YelloweWest: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2017
PROPHETmichael:
For those of you trying to know who the girl is...
Na wa o. See fine girl. Somebody daughter cry

This can't be ordinary. Them don do her something abeg
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 12:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Does she know Kidnapping is DEATH SENTENCE?
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 1:00am On Mar 31, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Fvck the people who censored their face.

Why do that? Shebi dem want cheap popularity, we go give am to 'em.

The girls FB name is Kate James. Head o'er there and see the beautiful creature that God made but decided to become a mumu raised to the power of 2

If a young guy was to woo her, she wont agree

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Suyaman2015: 1:03am On Mar 31, 2017
I know the girl in the picture and her name is not Kate James and she does not live in port harcourt and she is not from lagos. She dosent speak or write like the language in the post.

It seems like this is a case of online identity theft or catfishing or perhaps an attempt at character assasantion. If you notice the profile for "Kate james" was just created at the end of February. She dosent post or answer any of the comments on the pics and there is marketing post that point to an obviouslyfake profile.

This is very sad and alarming because someone seems to have stolen her pics and is posting rubbish this may affect the reputation of the real person. We all need to be careful about what we believe because anyone can steal pictures and create damage to Someones reputation in real life.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 1:07am On Mar 31, 2017
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=136989950165398&id=100015631800246&fs=4&ref=content_filter&mds=%2Fsharer-dialog.php%3Ffs%3D8%26fr%3D%252Fprofile.php%26sid%3D136989950165398%26_ft_%3Dtop_level_post_id.136989950165398%253Atl_objid.136989950165398%253Athrowback_story_fbid.136989950165398%26internal_preview_image_id&mdf=1
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Suyaman2015: 1:10am On Mar 31, 2017
ibietela2:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=136989950165398&id=100015631800246&fs=4&ref=content_filter&mds=%2Fsharer-dialog.php%3Ffs%3D8%26fr%3D%252Fprofile.php%26sid%3D136989950165398%26_ft_%3Dtop_level_post_id.136989950165398%253Atl_objid.136989950165398%253Athrowback_story_fbid.136989950165398%26internal_preview_image_id&mdf=1

This is a fake profile. Like I said in previous post I know the real person and this is not her page.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 1:13am On Mar 31, 2017
Suyaman2015:
I know the girl in the picture and her name is not Kate James and she does not live in port harcourt and she is not from lagos. She dosent speak or write like the language in the post.

It seems like this is a case of online identity theft or catfishing or perhaps an attempt at character assasantion. If you notice the profile for "Kate james" was just created at the end of February. She dosent post or answer any of the comments on the pics and there is marketing post that point to an obviouslyfake profile.

This is very sad and alarming because someone seems to have stolen her pics and is posting rubbish this may affect the reputation of the real person. We all need to be careful about what we believe because anyone can steal pictures and create damage to Someones reputation in real life.

Well then alert the real person so she can report to Facebook
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Chuknovski:
stop typing capital letters, infact its over between us grin

Please forgive her and I will make sure that she didn't repeat such thing again, see this is one of the reasons why I use to tell people to always pay attention while in Class grin
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Maski87: 1:20am On Mar 31, 2017
Kai edo girls una sabi am, no body dey teach una,home based and Italian based
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Suyaman2015: 1:22am On Mar 31, 2017
ibietela2:

Well then alert the real person so she can report to Facebook

I'm in the process of doing that now. I am personally reporting this to facebook as the person is my friend and this situation is unconscionable and scary. Also the mods from nairaland should be warned that this is a fake story and profile and should either remove this post or investigate. I can provide more details in pm and I can certainly prove this facebook profile is fake but do not wish to cause more harm to the persons reputation in doing so publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 31, 2017
This girl posting this nonsense was born without a brain. If he didn't offer you money would u have slept with him? Or he should now marry you? Yeye pikin. U agreed to sleep with a man who is probably married and that is adultery...u r not even considering repenting,u now want the man to be your permanent maga....next time she will jam ritualist. Idiot
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by cooltola(m): 1:36am On Mar 31, 2017
I do not what people see with phone self.must u disgrace yourself because of iphone 7 and galaxy 7. In 2 to 4 years from now this phone will look ancient.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 31, 2017
Mizk:
her exact words below

A CUSTOMS USELESS MAN. MR ABUDULAHI ...

Maybe he's the fake customs Mr. Abdulahi that's always flooding Facebook groups with offers to auction off custom cars grin

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Justuceleague2: 1:51am On Mar 31, 2017
lilfreezy:
Na dem go open leg, na still dem go nag

Ha ha ha ha

Enter here grin
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Ovi4god(m): 1:55am On Mar 31, 2017
you will earn 10$ per user invite from below link:
http://dutyspace.com/?invite=177165

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.