Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (74162 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why / A Guy Apologized To A Lady After Slapping Her Twice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by mack111(m): 6:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 6:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Mizk:
her exact words below

THE USELESSNESS OF MEN
THIS MAN .... BE THIS A CUSTOMS USELESS MAN.HE LIKES GIRLS ALOT HE CAN SLEEP WITH 5 FRIENDS IF GIVEN THE OPPOURTUNITY.
MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE SLEPT WITH HIM BECAUSE HE IS VERY USELESS.
HE FEELS HE HAS MONEY AND CAN RIDE ON ANY GIRL HE WISHES NO DOUBT HE LIKES THEM SLIM 22-26 OF AGE. I WISH TO LET YOU KNOW ONE THING YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THE FACT THAT IF ONE SLEEPS WITH YOU, THAT PERSON WILL TELL ANOTHER ADD YOU UP VIA CHAT AND THE NEXT THING YOU FOOLISHLY FALL. AT A POINT WE PLANNED TO KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL SLEEP WITH A FRIEND AND DENY THAT THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS
I SLEPT WITH THIS BASTARD LOOKING OLD MAN TWICE ,PROMISED HE WAS GOING TO BUY ME A PHONE AND HE RAN JUST LIKE THAT FAIR ENOUGH YOU LEFT, FAIR ENOUGH AM COMING FOR YOU
MR ABUDULAHI SIR I KNOW YOU TO BE A DIRTY MAN NO DOUBT THE ENTIRE CUSTOM OFFICERS
IT’S A BAD THING YOU SLEEP WITH ANYTHING UNDER SKIRT. JUST SO YOU KNOW AT A POINT WE PLANNED TO ARRANGE YOUR KIDNAPP JUST OUT OF PITY I LET YOU BE NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST IGNORE ME LIKE THAT WAOH GREAT AWSOME FEELING TO0.
MY NAME IS KATE EBONHIMEN HERE IS MY LITTLE PIECE OF ADVICE TO ALL CUSTOMS OFFICERS WHO ARE SO INTO WOMEN KINDLY BE CAREFULL PORTH-HARCOURT IS JUST TOO SMALL FOR US ALL I HAVE MY EYES ON ALL OF YOU
AM WRITING THIS PIECE WITH TEARS IN MY EYES JUST SO YOU ALL ON HIS CONTACT CAN SEE .
I HAVE NOT FINISHED WITH YOU SIR. JUST A REMINDER INDEEED YOU THINK YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ME AND DUMP MY ASS SORRY OLD FOOL YOU FAILED AM IN WITH YOU “wink’’ with your black spotted dots on your skin no doubt u have HIV and ready to spread yeah? Remember saturday nite outting with the girl? Lol
Watch your back always SIR ....
Stephanie Otobo loading.. The girl is a goat! She knew he was a Casanova and yet still went to sleep with him because of phone.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by kenny0425: 6:25am On Mar 31, 2017
Mizk:
her exact words below

Are they force you

THE USELESSNESS OF MEN
THIS MAN .... BE THIS A CUSTOMS USELESS MAN.HE LIKES GIRLS ALOT HE CAN SLEEP WITH 5 FRIENDS IF GIVEN THE OPPOURTUNITY.
HE FEELS HE HAS MONEY AND CAN RIDE ON ANY GIRL HE WISHES NO DOUBT HE LIKES THEM SLIM 22-26 OF AGE. I WISH TO LET YOU KNOW ONE THING YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THE FACT THAT IF ONE SLEEPS WITH YOU, THAT PERSON WILL TELL ANOTHER ADD YOU UP VIA CHAT AND THE NEXT THING YOU FOOLISHLY FALL. AT A POINT WE PLANNED TO KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL SLEEP WITH A FRIEND AND DENY THAT THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS
I SLEPT WITH THIS BASTARD LOOKING OLD MAN TWICE ,PROMISED HE WAS GOING TO BUY ME A PHONE AND HE RAN JUST LIKE THAT FAIR ENOUGH YOU LEFT, FAIR ENOUGH AM COMING FOR YOU
MR ABUDULAHI SIR I KNOW YOU TO BE A DIRTY MAN NO DOUBT THE ENTIRE CUSTOM OFFICERS
IT’S A BAD THING YOU SLEEP WITH ANYTHING UNDER SKIRT. JUST SO YOU KNOW AT A POINT WE PLANNED TO ARRANGE YOUR KIDNAPP JUST OUT OF PITY I LET YOU BE NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST IGNORE ME LIKE THAT WAOH GREAT AWSOME FEELING TO0.
MY NAME IS KATE EBONHIMEN HERE IS MY LITTLE PIECE OF ADVICE TO ALL CUSTOMS OFFICERS WHO ARE SO INTO WOMEN KINDLY BE CAREFULL PORTH-HARCOURT IS JUST TOO SMALL FOR US ALL I HAVE MY EYES ON ALL OF YOU
AM WRITING THIS PIECE WITH TEARS IN MY EYES JUST SO YOU ALL ON HIS CONTACT CAN SEE .
I HAVE NOT FINISHED WITH YOU SIR. JUST A REMINDER INDEEED YOU THINK YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ME AND DUMP MY ASS SORRY OLD FOOL YOU FAILED AM IN WITH YOU “wink’’ with your black spotted dots on your skin no doubt u have HIV and ready to spread yeah? Remember saturday nite outting with the girl? Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by bigclem22: 6:36am On Mar 31, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2017
smh!!!
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by seangy4konji: 6:42am On Mar 31, 2017
He did not rape you I notice girls calling men out after they had both had consensual sex and probably ain't getting attention from te other party.

Nobody was there when you na deh enjoy together. Na wen the calls a financial gains stop enterin that the whole world go hear.

Mumu girls. Dem go get boyfriend weh live them but dem go deh cheat cos of cheap things.

If I slap u
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by tunchi014(m): 6:43am On Mar 31, 2017
megareal:
Girls are really losing it. Does she have parents or relatives at all?

How crazy can social media get,
... Crazier Than A Bat.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Jazmiynne: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Mizk:
her exact words below

THE USELESSNESS OF MEN

In this same Nigeria where #KeepTheChangeBae has empowered herself into positive limelight with just 5000 naira, someone like this is ranting for a phone. Chai Smh sad
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2017
Apparently, some girls have sold their shame. How will you come out to say you agreed to sleep with the so called old man because he said he'll buy you a phone. Twice!! come on undecided
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by origima: 6:54am On Mar 31, 2017
No doubt Donald Trump is not alone in women molestation. I just want to call this act molestation in order to give women sense of belonging otherwise I will blame women for their quest for what they don't have and for using there private part to hunt men.the writer of this rubbish is a real blackmailer
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by dhardline(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Wow. This girls stupidity is extra ordinary undecided undecided. So because of a phone she decided to make a fool out of her self, friends and family. Smh undecided
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Olopsy01(f): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Na wa o!If the phone was given in exchange for her body,we wouldn't have read the story and she probably would have moved on to the next "Customer". May God help this generation and generations to come.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2017
'She' even took time to append her name.
This is the kind of thing an aggrieved boyfriend will do.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Girls sef.. Very cheap things... Mchew
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 7:10am On Mar 31, 2017
You idiot know that the goat of a man is married but you opened your legs for him because of money. Why now playing the victim card? Both of you are nothing but savages..
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 7:16am On Mar 31, 2017
She is available......this babe is jst sellin her wears online,see the enticing beauty, d very obvious cleavages and unassuming innocence
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2017
smartkester:
We already know her name..kate Ebonehim..so why this stupid nairaland dey censor her face na..nonsense

Here's the uncensored face... lol

The girl take style fine well sha, I am wondering why it's the beautiful ones that sell themselves cheap; all because of fone u sleep wit guy 2 times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by balancediet(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2017
Its People like you i like to dash Free okpa wehdon sir
iyamALBEN:
Kai! If this is true, Do people like this girl ever think of marriage at all?? SMH. This girl deserves to be smacked in the face by a wrestler....With a baseball baton.....made of steel.....Repeatedly.....for a day....In lokoja.....under hot sun.

My first FTC... I dedicate this FTC to every Igala, Ebira and Okun on nairaland...and also to the non-indigenes that passed through or are still in KSU, Kogipoly or FPI
#In A.Y's voice...."Kogi! Kogi!!...Their fada!!!...."

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by tankomagajin: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2017
show up ur mudafuking face so dat every body will c ur a bitch clearly
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by tankomagajin: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2017
show up ur mudafuking face so dat every body will c u are a bitch clearly
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Raphaelmary(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Mizk:
her exact words below

THE USELESSNESS OF MEN
am sorry maam but i have to say this: you are crazy and malnourished in the brain... First time u no gree get sense, 2nd time u stil neva get sense. Am sure if d man com again u go stil do again..... And dis shit made fp...SMH
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2017
Suyaman2015:

I'm in the process of doing that now. I am personally reporting this to facebook as the person is my friend and this situation is unconscionable and scary. Also the mods from nairaland should be warned that this is a fake story and profile and should either remove this post or investigate. I can provide more details in pm and I can certainly prove this facebook profile is fake but do not wish to cause more harm to the persons reputation in doing so publicly.

Good luck sire
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Tywo2017: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2017
When someone is selling her virginity for $3.5 Please what's our business gangan sef..
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Tywo2017: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2017
When someone is selling her virginity for $3.5m Please what's our business gangan sef..
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by oheni(f): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2017
Chuknovski:
stop typing capital letters, infact its over between us grin
grin
Chuknovski:
stop typing capital letters, infact its over between us grin
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2017
And she has a Boyfriend / Fiance..
Chaii.. I see why many guys are scared of settling down.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by JummyForReal: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2017
Yeye post
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Mizk(f): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Raphaelmary:
am sorry maam but i have to say this: you are crazy and malnourished in the brain... First time u no gree get sense, 2nd time u stil neva get sense. Am sure if d man com again u go stil do again..... And dis shit made fp...SMH
its not me idiot
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Mizk(f): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2017
goingape1:
why will you sleep with custom boss twice and be making noise here in nairaland undecided

your Toto is your Toto, you can do whatever you want with it and stop disturbing us because he dump you!

naija women nowadays are not worth marrying this days!

learn to read and understand, its not me, its a facebook friend of my friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.