Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (74167 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why / A Guy Apologized To A Lady After Slapping Her Twice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Mesutlewy(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2017
U slept with him just because he promised to buy u a phone
Who is nw the FOOL?
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by hedonistic: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Some girls and their useless sense of entitlement. It's so ridiculous. You meet a guy and you have consensual fun... During which period the guy must have borne the expenses associated with the casual affair. Thereafter you start feeling entitled to his commitment or to whatever else. What the hell is this about for goodness sake?
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by jabojafa(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2017
PrinzCarter:
I am nt understanding ,shey dey paid her (u) y is she complaining na ,he met u ,u followed ,he banged, abi u weren't paid or he didn't give u "job" after d "job"
he promised her a phone and failed to redeem his promise(s).
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Please forgive her and I will make sure that she didn't repeat such thing again, see this is one of the reasons why I use to tell people to always pay attention while in Class grin

grin grin
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2017
No mind them. They will all continue to suffer these kind of shame.
ibietela2:

If a young guy was to woo her, she wont agree
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by jabojafa(m): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2017
megareal:
Girls are really losing it. Does she have parents or relatives at all?

How crazy can social media get,
she hs forgotten that the internet never forgets. She is purely a product of a failed parenting.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2017
iyamALBEN:
Kai! If this is true, Do people like this girl ever think of marriage at all?? SMH. This girl deserves to be smacked in the face by a wrestler....With a baseball baton.....made of steel.....Repeatedly.....for a day....In lokoja.....under hot sun.

My first FTC... I dedicate this FTC to every Igala, Ebira and Okun on nairaland...and also to the non-indigenes that passed through or are still in KSU, Kogipoly or FPI
#In A.Y's voice...."Kogi! Kogi!!...Their fada!!!...."

I rep okun,thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
She and her bunch of friends are useless set of girls. See how they sell their destinies off because of phones and some change.

Now the man looks like he has HIV, and the same man has slept with you twice. What makes you think you're free?. Ode!.

You see why I look forward to hearing from you?
Well articulated, precise, sincere, honest and on spot.
Anyways, she is an adult, and she should be responsible for her decisions and actions.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by jabojafa(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
She and her bunch of friends are useless set of girls. See how they sell their destinies off because of phones and some change.

Now the man looks like he has HIV, and the same man has slept with you twice. What makes you think you're free?. Ode!.
and to tink that dose girls also hv boyfrnds too who sleep wit them...
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by jabojafa(m): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Nma27:
Hope they are not distributing HIV though....
are you scared?
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by megareal: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2017
Suyaman2015:
I know the girl in the picture and her name is not Kate James and she does not live in port harcourt and she is not from lagos. She dosent speak or write like the language in the post.

It seems like this is a case of online identity theft or catfishing or perhaps an attempt at character assasantion. If you notice the profile for "Kate james" was just created at the end of February. She dosent post or answer any of the comments on the pics and there is marketing post that point to an obviouslyfake profile.

This is very sad and alarming because someone seems to have stolen her pics and is posting rubbish this may affect the reputation of the real person. We all need to be careful about what we believe because anyone can steal pictures and create damage to Someones reputation in real life.

Please, please, if the above is true, kindly alert the person and help her in anyway refute this.

Using someone's image for this kind of thrash is pure wickedness. Let her redeem herslf fast cos the internet never forgets .
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by kkboy(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2017
Mizk:
her exact words below

THE USELESSNESS OF MEN
THIS MAN .... BE THIS A CUSTOMS USELESS MAN.HE LIKES GIRLS ALOT HE CAN SLEEP WITH 5 FRIENDS IF GIVEN THE OPPOURTUNITY.
MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE SLEPT WITH HIM BECAUSE HE IS VERY USELESS.
HE FEELS HE HAS MONEY AND CAN RIDE ON ANY GIRL HE WISHES NO DOUBT HE LIKES THEM SLIM 22-26 OF AGE. I WISH TO LET YOU KNOW ONE THING YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THE FACT THAT IF ONE SLEEPS WITH YOU, THAT PERSON WILL TELL ANOTHER ADD YOU UP VIA CHAT AND THE NEXT THING YOU FOOLISHLY FALL. AT A POINT WE PLANNED TO KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL SLEEP WITH A FRIEND AND DENY THAT THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS
I SLEPT WITH THIS BASTARD LOOKING OLD MAN TWICE ,PROMISED HE WAS GOING TO BUY ME A PHONE AND HE RAN JUST LIKE THAT FAIR ENOUGH YOU LEFT, FAIR ENOUGH AM COMING FOR YOU
MR ABUDULAHI SIR I KNOW YOU TO BE A DIRTY MAN NO DOUBT THE ENTIRE CUSTOM OFFICERS
IT’S A BAD THING YOU SLEEP WITH ANYTHING UNDER SKIRT. JUST SO YOU KNOW AT A POINT WE PLANNED TO ARRANGE YOUR KIDNAPP JUST OUT OF PITY I LET YOU BE NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST IGNORE ME LIKE THAT WAOH GREAT AWSOME FEELING TO0.
MY NAME IS KATE EBONHIMEN HERE IS MY LITTLE PIECE OF ADVICE TO ALL CUSTOMS OFFICERS WHO ARE SO INTO WOMEN KINDLY BE CAREFULL PORTH-HARCOURT IS JUST TOO SMALL FOR US ALL I HAVE MY EYES ON ALL OF YOU
AM WRITING THIS PIECE WITH TEARS IN MY EYES JUST SO YOU ALL ON HIS CONTACT CAN SEE .
I HAVE NOT FINISHED WITH YOU SIR. JUST A REMINDER INDEEED YOU THINK YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ME AND DUMP MY ASS SORRY OLD FOOL YOU FAILED AM IN WITH YOU “wink’’ with your black spotted dots on your skin no doubt u have HIV and ready to spread yeah? Remember saturday nite outting with the girl? Lol
Watch your back always SIR ....

With this you have written your security obituary. If anything happens to the man you’re the first suspect and this write up will nail you.
So you’re not only dumb downstairs also upstairs
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Mizk(f): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2017
kkboy:

With this you have written your security obituary. If anything happens to the man you’re the first suspect and this write up will nail you.
So you’re not only dumb downstairs also upstairs
why you dumb now, can't you read? Its not me, haba
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by scarred9jan(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2017
PROPHETmichael:
For those of you trying to know who the girl is...

are you an investigative journalist?
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by CeeKay17: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Vorigo:
That account or story was fabricated to blemish ladies ... nothing more.

Read that article correctly!

Asin ehh People would just believe everything they read and see online. My first thought when I saw this was; "it's a setup". Girls might be cheap, but no girl can be this shameless to come and expose herself like this on FB. This kind of fresh babe for that matter. Somebody is using her pictures to do this.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by adamsmohammed: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2017
you must be Stupid Idiot.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by kingsman66(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2017
ashwooooooooo
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2017
shameless girl asibi ni wardu!!!!!!they can't stop disgracing themselves not me just because of phone pls which one can I gv u droidpad or galaxy oloshi Eyan!!!!
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by thunderbabs: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2017
This girl must ve hit her head hard on a wall....na today man dey screw girl? Abi which kind craze con full evrywhr sef?

Wen pple dey praise one gal say she refund dating expenses to a guy, another is makin the girl clan look more Stupid undecided
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Horlahmah(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Controversial. Can a lady stoop so low to the level of posting this on facebook. I dont agree. Not in Nigeria.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by jumbomimi(f): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2017
Hahahhahahahahahahaha
.. No Job after the Job.. cry kiss

cool shocked cheesy
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2017
What a disgusting life! This type of lady arr disgrace to women folks. How can u be so cheap,ordinary phone? "You shall be a welcomeable entity as you are presented" .After all these, u will be saying u need this & that kind of man. Look, thunder that will fire u is doing PRESS-UP... useless bitches, hope we don't have such among Nairalander? Wetin u tuk
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by pally123: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2017
smartkester:
We already know her name..kate Ebonehim..so why this stupid nairaland dey censor her face na..nonsense
Na dat one pain me pass
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by pally123: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2017
This girl useless die
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by 2undeee(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2017
when u know say u no go show d face y u post am OP na u I dey talk to
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Suyaman2015: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2017
jumbomimi:
Hahahhahahahahahahaha
.. No Job after the Job.. cry kiss

cool shocked cheesy

PLEASE NOTE: THIS STORY IS FAKE AND IS DAMAGING AN INNOCENT GIRLS REPUTATION. I just got off the phone with the person who's photographs they used to post this nonsense. She dosent know anyone mentioned and has never met any of the other people she is pictured with and she is shocked. We have both reported the fake Facebook profile and trust Facebook will take it down asap

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE GRABBED YOUR SISTERS OR GF OR WIFES PICS AND POSTED THIS KIND OF NONSENSE?

Think about the story. Which sane human being would post this kind of information using their pic? Why does the fake Facebook profile have no post other than pics? Why was the profile just added in late February?

Nairaland @seun please note you are an accessory to libelous FAKE story as well as a potential cyber bullying case. You must investigate and remove this story immediately. There are both legal and police implications for failure to act and be responsible here.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2017

Low self dignity.

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Chai!! Mr.abdullahi please grab the next bus to kano bczu porth harcourt boys aint smiling,base on the videos i have watched and wat i have heard..if they hold u,especially being an aboki,wallahi na suya things
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by jamalnation(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
iyamALBEN:
Kai! If this is true, Do people like this girl ever think of marriage at all?? SMH. This girl deserves to be smacked in the face by a wrestler....With a baseball baton.....made of steel.....Repeatedly.....for a day....In lokoja.....under hot sun.

My first FTC... I dedicate this FTC to every Igala, Ebira and Okun on nairaland...and also to the non-indigenes that passed through or are still in KSU, Kogipoly or FPI
#In A.Y's voice...."Kogi! Kogi!!...Their fada!!!...."

oshey boss

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by dukeprince50: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
MrTypist:
Girls with brain capacity less that 2MB.

Because he banged you and your friends silly and he didn't fulfil his promise of getting you a new phone that now makes him useless, ugly and HIV positive?

But you banged that same useless and HiV positive man while moaning at the top your voice not once but twice.

Girls erh, fish brain.

fish brain? buh y are you insulting fish na
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
SORRY I DON'T COMMENT ON STUPID POST FROM OLOSHO GROUP OF COMPANIES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.