Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Opium - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opium (3534 Views)

Religion Is An Opium To Those Who Fall Into It! / Evolushe Opium - conspiracies about evolution and big bang / Religion Is The Opium Of The People , Who Stands To Gain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opium by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
obinna58:

Quite surprise seeing you on religious sc

Ummm...i've been on the Religious Sect. (practically exclusively) since I reactivated back in Feb.
Maybe you have me mixed up with someone else.
I remember you as one of the "free thinking" members.
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
MZLady39:

You are quite funny....telling me what I meant.
I know what I wrote & what I was trying to convey.
I was saying that I could understand that the guy was judging Christianity through Nigeria's eyes....although I didn't agree with his overall view of Christianity.
My apologies that you misunderstood.
So this is your thread sir
You act young..that's why I said it smiley
How about people viewing it, most of them might not see from ur own side of view

How do young people act on nl grin(I'm serious)
Guess u judging from my previous post
Re: Opium by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2017
obinna58:

How about people viewing it, most of them might not see from ur own side of view

How do young people act on nl grin(I'm serious)
Guess u judging from my previous post

They act like you (and you know what that is)....and yep I sure am.
I got my answer though..
You sir, have been consistent.
For the third time, is this your thread?
I don't know how to change what I said.
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

Ummm...i've been on the Religious Sect. (practically exclusively) since I reactivated back in Feb.
Maybe you have me mixed up with someone else.
I remember you as one of the "free thinking" members.
Yeah you ryt, since religion chosed to act as virus in human brain wink

1 Like

Re: Opium by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 31, 2017
obinna58:

Yeah you ryt, since religion chosed to act as virus in human brain wink

#Youcan'ttrulybelieveallthestuffyousay smiley
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 12:09am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

I got my answer though..
Apart from obinna58, I got no other moniker cos its of no use to me
So its not my thread
Still don't get u about it about ur description of young cheesy
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

I got my answer though..
So its not my thread
Still don't get it about ur description of young cheesy
Re: Opium by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 31, 2017
obinna58:

So its not my thread
Still don't get u about it about ur description of young cheesy

Ok...thanks. Oh nevermind the "young" comment. It's just how you comment & create threads....
Actually your original comment to me on here was the most mature I've ever seen from you.
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

#Youcan'ttrulybelieveallthestuffyousay smiley

What made u think so
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

Ok...thanks. Oh nevermind the "young" comment. It's just how you comment & create threads....
Actually your original comment to me on here was the most mature I've ever seen from you.
U ryt about me though cool
Re: Opium by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 31, 2017
obinna58:

What made u think so

It's not just with you only. But sometimes it seems like you make outrageous comments and threads...like that one about going to church if it looks a certain way.
Re: Opium by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 31, 2017
obinna58:

U ryt about me though cool

Of course I am smiley
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 12:21am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

It's not just with you only. But sometimes it seems like you make outrageous comments and threads...like that one about going to church if it looks a certain way.
Check my profile and threads av created cool
Re: Opium by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 31, 2017
obinna58:

Check my profile and threads av created cool

Oh I have.....and I had to stop. The threads were giving me a headache. Then you got that man..Bill Maher...as your idol lipsrsealed
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 12:24am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

Of course I am smiley
But that doesn't really matter to me cos I don't mind changing the world view abt religion if I were opportuned
Re: Opium by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 31, 2017
obinna58:

But that doesn't really matter to me cos I don't mind changing the world view abt religion if I were opportuned

But why are you trying to change the world's view? Are you truly happy as an atheist? How long have you been one?
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 12:29am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

Oh I have.....and I had to stop. The threads were giving me a headache. Then you got that man..Bil Maher...as your idol lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
I thought u weren't that very religious
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 12:32am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

But why are you trying to change the world's view? Are you truly happy as an atheist? How long have you been one?
Very
Av be an atheist for About 1yr and it really helps wink
Re: Opium by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 31, 2017
obinna58:

grin grin grin
I thought u weren't that very religious

Well I don't use the word "religious" to describe me...but I definitely am a Christian.
What made you think otherwise?
Re: Opium by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 31, 2017
obinna58:

Very
Av be an atheist for About 1yr and it really helps wink

I figured it hadn't been long. What makes you happy from it?
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 12:37am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

Well I don't use the word "religious" to describe me...but I definitely am a Christian.
What made you think otherwise?

https://www.nairaland.com/3555282/nairaland-destroyed-many-religious-soul

That's all about my religious story

But not a serious christian hahaha
U kind of skeptical ryt cheesy
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 12:41am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

I figured it hadn't been long. What makes you happy from it?
I had my first doubt about god when I learnt I can control evil dreams or vision through the mind without the intervention of god
Re: Opium by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 31, 2017
obinna58:

https://www.nairaland.com/3555282/nairaland-destroyed-many-religious-soul

That's all about my religious story

But not a serious christian hahaha
U kind of skeptical ryt cheesy

Wow....I am a very serious Christian...
I'm not skeptical at all.
I am a balanced & practical Christian.
I'm 100 percent solid on what I believe.
I just don't approach Christianity in the way some do here. Maybe it's because I know what I went through to get to this point.
I don't debate. There's no need for it.
The thing is, I see people as people who always have a "back story" for why they believe how they do.
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 12:45am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

Wow....I am a very serious Christian...
I'm not skeptical at all.
I am a balanced & practical Christian.
I'm 100 percent solid on what I believe.
I just don't approach Christianity in the way some do here. Maybe it's because I know what I went through to get to this point.
I don't debate. There's no need for it.
The thing is, I see people as people who always have a "back story" for why they believe how they do.

Don't u think their is a heavenly reward waiting for if only u can convert demonic souls eg atheists like me cheesy
Re: Opium by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 31, 2017
obinna58:

I had my first doubt about god when I learnt I can control evil dreams or vision through the mind without the intervention of god

Ummm..ok.....brother you have stepped into dangerous territory by messing with that I must tell you.
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

Ummm..ok.....brother you have stepped into dangerous territory by messing with that I must tell you.
If only u know how this sounds to me grin grin
People like luvmijeje are seriously fight to win god souls why can't u
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 12:51am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

I was able to control it simply because its not real and was created by people who are afraid

It also plays a big role in the existence of religion
Re: Opium by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 31, 2017
obinna58:

Don't u think their is a heavenly reward waiting for if only u can convert demonic souls eg atheists like me cheesy

Brother,
I have no power to convert you. Only Christ can do that if you choose. I can only plant a seed. It's the Holy Spirit who waters it. That happens in your heart. I, honestly, would love for you to come back, but that would have to be you desiring to.
I don't love the Lord (& win a soul) so I can get a reward. That would be fake..which He would know.
Re: Opium by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 31, 2017
obinna58:

If only u know how this sounds to me grin grin
People like luvmijeje are seriously fight to win god souls why can't u

Brother,
Her way & my way are two different ways. And that's okay.
Because you don't see me on NL doing it the way others do, doesn't mean that I'm not doing anything.
You would need to come to where I live & see how I minister to souls in a practical way.
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 1:00am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

Brother,
I have no power to convert you. Only Christ can do that if you choose. I can only plant a seed. It's the Holy Spirit who waters it. That happens in your heart. I, honestly, would love for you to come back, but that would have to be you desiring to.
I don't love the Lord (& win a soul) so I can get a reward. That would be fake..which He would know.
Why would I choose first and why would use only human to execute plans when he can do it by himself in a second
Have u ever seen ghost,vision or had a demonic dream where evil forces were attacking you?
Re: Opium by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 31, 2017
obinna58:

Why would I choose first and why would use only human to execute plans when he can do it by himself in a second
Have u ever seen ghost,vision or had a demonic dream where evil forces were attacking you?

Because God isn't a God of force. You have to decide that you want Him in your life. You are correct...He could do it in a second...however He has chosen to use humans & angels to take part in this special mission.
The only thing I've experienced is feeling held down in a dream...years ago. But I know what that was.
Re: Opium by obinna58(m): 1:07am On Mar 31, 2017
MZLady39:

Brother,
Her way & my way are two different ways. And that's okay.
Because you don't see me on NL doing it the way others do, doesn't mean that I'm not doing anything.
You would need to come to where I live & see how I minister to souls in a practical way.
Wow
Definitely ur ryt some prefer being physical but internet is where u can see more intelligent and high level personnel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Of The Old And New Testaments Are They The Same? / Waking At 12am At Night Every Time. / How Can Someone Know When He/she Is Possessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.