Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (44408 Views)

Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Aleora(f): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Escalze:
she said she wouldn't have dated me cos I looked so slim and had no muscles but that I should thank my stars I got a big condo.

she said this to me in the midst of her friends cry
ewww sorry
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by roeb1987(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
she said to me on that evening that 'u're not Behind enough' as if that was not enough she also said u don't know how to hug, kiss(u're not romantic).
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by schumastic(m): 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pearly255:
Relationship of today angry

luv d first pic
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Aleora:
like seriously embarassed
Amebo, you are now indirectly asking for more details.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by tosyne2much(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
devilsdouble00:
Is it in yet? embarassed embarassed
See as I just dey look you cheesy
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by tosyne2much(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
AlphaDibia:
Your story isn't even embarrasing sef. I've come to realize that most ghes pick n choose what's embarrassing to them.. for instance, i was in the moment with this fine bowlegged babe, i wanted to impress her with words after she asked me if all I wanted was sex. I said to her, "Baby boo, I want to Bleep, use and destroy your shokoto, but I wanna make love to your mind, soul and heart" The ghe got up and left in dismay... never returned
Why would you utter such a statement bro? cheesy cheesy
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by akaahs(m): 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
D first one said, in our 2yrs of being together, she thank God that i have not had sex with. D second one said, she is just managing me. Lol
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by tosyne2much(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Thanks ooo, naso dem dey do. Liars dem be, i don jam several of dem online and live. All he needs to do is play his two correct score with 5k and he wont need to come seeking who to defraud again if he's so sure about it
Bro, most of those guys are borne guys who are just looking for a way to feed themselves and wear good clothings. I just laugh each time I see the fake screenshots of predicted matches they normally upload to deceive gullible bookmakers cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by DaisyII: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
So what part are you from, you don't seem like a Yoruba girl, I don't know why but i feel you're not, Igbo i guess? cheesy
you people should kuku make the thread una own. :X
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by tosyne2much(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Akwaudene87:
She jumped inside a public vehicle that I was in crying and following me up and down. Just because I said it was over ... I feel so ashamed of myself as she was crying in the public without shame .. it was really embarrassing.
How did you now handle the situation bro?
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by henrylowe(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
Can i even remember.....everyday na embarassment,
Everyday na embarrasmemt ke? Is it from your former or current bf? And do you also experience the same thing from your current bf
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by newmusic: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Just imagine the way they derailed this thread...hiss.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
henrylowe:
Everyday na embarrasmemt ke? Is it from your former or current bf? And do you also experience the same thing from your current bf

That was my former bf...my present bf is a nairalander ,the way he treats me and adore me is outta this world.
Thanks to seun for creating nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by henrylowe(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

That was my former bf...my present bf is a nairalander ,the way he treats me and adore me is outta this world.
wow.. I hope you won't get jealous seeing him womanize on this thread cheesy
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by henrylowe(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Just imagine how two dumb heads derailed this interesting thread

Zarzar abi na wetin dem dey call am? undecided
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
henrylowe:
wow.. I hope you won't get jealous seeing him womanize on this thread cheesy

I understand him ....i know its just for fun....thats one of the fun on nairaland
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by henrylowe(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

I understand him ....i know its just for fun....thats one of the fun on nairaland
Very good.. I hope you don't mind having you as a friend.. Can I PM you?
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
henrylowe:
Very good.. I hope you don't mind having you as a friend.. Can I PM you?

I go get query,he is following every of my comments on nairaland.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by henrylowe(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

I go get query,he is following every of my comments on nairaland.
Some guys sha.. He doesn't want bad guys to snatch you cheesy
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
henrylowe:
Some guys sha.. He doesn't want bad guys to snatch you cheesy

Thats it bro
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by trojan84(m): 2:19am On Apr 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

I hope u tnx does nt turn 2 curses in d future though
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Harinholar(f): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2017
ekanDamie:

how far, has he sent PM yet? don't be surprised if he sends upto 10 sef. u really rocked his boat with that chat.
Lolsss....
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by mstemmy(f): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2017
one of my ex once told me,am too lousy during love making,was so embarassed....which i summoned courage to tell him,his d*ck is tilted and he cant even use it well,was only pretending let it not be i was just lying down like a log of wood

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Abayomi94(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Boxer007:
I foked my boyfriend while he was on the phone to his parents in enugu. It was embarrassing
but it says right beside your moniker that you are male. Help me understand
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Abayomi94(m): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Maaaaaaaa Nigga!!! cool cool
azzin! Contrary to majority's take on this, these lot have actually made this thread more fun and interactive.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Ak47young(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2017
Abayomi94:
but it says right beside your moniker that you are male. Help me understand
My nigger his gay now
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2017
trojan84:

I hope u tnx does nt turn 2 curses in d future though

I hope not.I have followed you so that when you are gonna see my wedding pix When its time...
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by mhayorr: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
"You're too tall, thank God yur thing isn't as long"
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
We had some misunderstanding and we didn't talk for a while.(We are quit some distance apart tho)
All of a sudden, i started missing her, but there was more to it, I really wanted her back. So i dare called and she told me point blank that she wasn't interested again, that i was lonely and wanted to keep myself company.
Meh, I was so embarrassed by those words. The words really struck my nerves.... I just ended the call.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by LePrezident(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow, you hide your badass well. It doesn't show at all. You come across as very sweet smiley A chameleon perhaps or your attitude depends on who you're talking to?

LOL @ your reference to that guy. Shame.

SNOWCREAM, ZarZar, do you lads need a room?
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Abayomi94(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ak47young:

My nigger his gay now
oh. My bad. Thanks for the heads up..
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Aleora(f): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omagzee:

Amebo, you are now indirectly asking for more details.
hahhahahahah abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.