Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215936 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2017
I don tire for friend request oo, in fact to dey click accept accept don tire me..lol
friend's list now #845, I am slowing it down.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 02, 2017
bobowaja:

Tosinex, message my email and will give you up to 10k females list for 1k. I am happy with you this morning.
Thanks Boss, no Qualms
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by balingaonline(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2017
pls which link is real one, 1st link or 2nd link

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by balingaonline(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2017
pls OP & the room.
though I have successfully registered my clickbank and Facebook accounts but I have lost on the road, I read that u are talking about email list, Google cvs, gmail autorespond, I'm completely novice about it all. pls help me to know about it including the one u are selling. thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 2:19pm On May 02, 2017
balingaonline:

The first
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2017
balingaonline:

Use the first option and make sure you short your link
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 2:21pm On May 02, 2017
balingaonline:
The one between "ClickBank pays you" and "Copy the following" is your hoplink.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2017
balingaonline:
pls OP & the room.
though I have successfully registered my clickbank and Facebook accounts but I have lost on the road, I read that u are talking about email list, Google cvs, gmail autorespond, I'm completely novice about it all. pls help me to know about it including the one u are selling. thanks

Message my email and state your Monika
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2017
I will allow you guys to be using fb method for now. Since sales have already been made as an evidence that the system works, I will keep brushing the materials I intends to use for the next free traffics method up and it will also give me more time to face my personal projects

Meanwhile, let's keep sharing our progress....

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2017
Anybody at home? Here is so dry. I guess people are working.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by vin12(m): 5:46pm On May 02, 2017
bobowaja:
Anybody at home? Here is so dry. I guess people are working.

We are here bro. I've been sooo busy offline for some time.
Am so happy for guy that made a sale, its a big motivation.
Keep it coming bobowaja, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2017
Can one reuse email used to create a banned FB account?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by emmaxy54(m): 7:07pm On May 02, 2017
I have succesfully sent invitation to all the email address on my email list. I uploaded 3-4 times a day for close to two weeks now. What baffles me is that I have only 15 friends, out which I added 5 manually. I am stuck guys, I need your advice.
cc: bobowaja

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bluntkid143: 7:44pm On May 02, 2017
My update so far. .. onped 3 fb accounts, first one got blocked when i tried to open page with 300 friends. I decided to use second one to open page, it got blocked too i had 10 friends on that one. I then used my old fb account to open page and then made the 3rd fb account an admin of the page.
I started pushing the 3rd fb slowly, then facebook miraculously opened the 2nd fb account. So i started using both. Then today i had 38 likes on the page, i decided to make the 2bd fb account an admin on the page, then vola!!, Fb blocked it again. I hope they will open it this time cos i had close to 300 female friends there
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:31pm On May 02, 2017
baba11:
Can one reuse email used to create a banned FB account?

Yes, you can reuse it bro. Just be careful this time around.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2017
bobowaja:

Yes, you can reuse it bro. Just be careful this time around.
Thanks boss!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by vin12(m): 12:18am On May 03, 2017
Am encountering this problem when i want to upload list on my facebook account.
After clicking on the gmail icon, it redirects to the 2nd page.
cc bobowaja

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 6:52am On May 03, 2017
Good morning here. I was about answering you guys questions when my two Monikas was attacked yesterday.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 6:53am On May 03, 2017
I am using my friend's account to write now. I will update on other traffics whenever I am back from my compulsory leave.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 7:15am On May 03, 2017
That Monika above this was attacked again. I don't really know what is going on. To the guy who can't find friends with his list. Please, if I am the one that provided you the list kindly attached your evidence of payment and message me directly.

To the one who is finding it difficult to upload list, kindly make use of another browser on your PC and if the problem persist, use another PC entirely.

I will just be answering questions here till my Monika is release.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2017
Good morning bobowaja and the rest of the house .But here don de dry o embarassed Una no de talk. Op ginger them again..drop one strong point way go make Them hail u ;DD

Hi Tosinex , which of the URL shortner do normally use ?
Bitly ,tinyurl don tire me ..
Google URL shortner too won't work with clickbank promote link sad
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2017
rufans:
Good morning bobowaja and the rest of the house .But here don de dry o embarassed Una no de talk. Op ginger them again..drop one strong point way go make Them hail u ;DD

Hi Tosinex , which of the URL shortner do normally use ?
Bitly ,tinyurl don tire me ..
Google URL shortner too won't work with clickbank promote link sad

OMG undecided undecided here isn't dry ooooo. Looks like I'm not receiving notifications from this thread anymore. But im still following the thread na sad
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 9:44am On May 03, 2017
vin12:
Am encountering this problem when i want to upload list on my facebook account.
After clicking on the gmail icon, it redirects to the 2nd page.
cc bobowaja

You were not suppose to put your email.

Just click on that Gmail icon and then click on 'find friends' (remember don't put ur email).

Once that is done it will bring out a new page, just scroll down and you will see where to upload the list.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 10:40am On May 03, 2017
Rufans not that I want it to be dry. I just don't know why bot.s are attacking me.

I will soon drop an update, I just want the update to be unique and understandable for all. Plus I also have my own project that I am working on.

Please bear with me. And also the old guys in the house should make this room busy and lively and you guys should also give the newbies a hand by putting them through any questions they may put forward.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by strawb(f): 10:41am On May 03, 2017
I am actually lost in this forum, no thanks to the compulsory holiday i made to the village where mtn and glo networks were bad. However, i have created my clickbank account and am proceeding to facebook.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 10:42am On May 03, 2017
Obajoey nice work you are doing.

Abeg make una dey share una progress na. Na that one go make me quick release the rest.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Harmony222(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2017
Nonso92:
Awww mehn! I'm so sorry,... My friend's wife just gave birth, and i went to the hospital this night, to speak the small French wey I sabi speak.

I stay in the Republic of Benin... I just dey enter house now

Have a good night rest y'all, tomorrow is another day!

bro b like u go give me small hint o on Benin republic... how constant the light b and how strong is their internet connection and how much is the subscription.. also how much is rent and how costly or cheaply their foods are?

9ja palava no be here... the light issue especially dey frustrate my effort walahi!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.