Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216210 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2017
askmequestns:
Baba11, you won't understand because you are not in my shoes.

Well to make it clear to you. That websites have bots that crawls the whole Web to check for plagiarism. And if they find anything funny na final be that.
I understand you now...they wanted to confirm the veracity of your claim that you were the real owner of the ebookgrin
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 04, 2017
obajoey:

if you have a blogger account, there is a way you can cloak your affiliate link and it will redirect your visitors to the affiliate product page.

check out this link for example,
I did this one myself, you will see that it redirected the link to the product page.

http://lovemakingsecretandtips..com.ng/

the funny thing is that the link can be posted directly on facebook as facebook will recognise it as blogger.
oh that's nice.. So how do I cloak it then! Please reply

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 04, 2017
obajoey:

Using blogger to cloak/redirect affiliate link
The purpose is to make our affiliate link appear as a normal link on facebook without our audience suspecting.

I will state it in steps, each step has a pictorial representation.

Step 1: Visit www.blogger.com
Step 2: Click on create blog
step 3: it will ask you to log in to your gmail account to continue. Log in to your gmail as requested.
step 4: After successful login to your gmail account, you will be asked to create a google+ account, so click on create profile and click on save. It will then ask you to continue to blogger, click continue.
bros you need to continue this ooo.

One big problem I think I have is not knowing the actual product to sell. Am kind of confuse, am just posting different products links on pages. I need a very good suggestion!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 04, 2017
rufans:
Good morning bobowaja and the rest of the house .But here don de dry o embarassed Una no de talk. Op ginger them again..drop one strong point way go make Them hail u ;DD

Hi Tosinex , which of the URL shortner do normally use ?
Bitly ,tinyurl don tire me ..
Google URL shortner too won't work with clickbank promote link sad
none of them works again FB just dey ban dem

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:18am On May 05, 2017
My account banned again.. They are asking for ID... Is there any way I can get it. I think the next FB account I will opened I must have the ID of the person on me before I go ahead to open it.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 7:03am On May 05, 2017
Tosinex, because you are posting links. Mind the way you do that. All platform including our dear nairaland hate it. Don't be too greedy to make money, at times just post advice and don't put any links or your contacts. Just do it like you are helping humanity. By doing that, I can tell you that you will win their love and your followers who are your customers will also want to know what you will give them next.

Try not to be a marketer, try to be an adviser. And you will see the goodies finding their way to you naturally.

Anyway, type fake ID generator on your Google playstore. Use it to generate the person id you are currently using. Facebook might open it for you. And since you have not had much friends, you can go ahead and open another Facebook but this time around try to be careful and choose a niche to market and don't behave like jack of all trades.

You marketing several niches is sending a bad signals to your followers. They will see you as a marketer not as a professional. And that will make them loose trust in you because they are sure you knew next to nothing about what you are preaching to them.

Hope I have answered and clarify some points to you?

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 7:07am On May 05, 2017
Baba11, that is it bro. Anything that you are giving or intends to give them should not be on a public domain. I almost panicked when a book that supposed to be publish within a day was taking more than 48hours. When I contacted them they were like - bear with us, we are verifying your claims. Those people bots are very strong, I can assure you of that.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2017
askmequestns:
Baba11, that is it bro. Anything that you are giving or intends to give them should not be on a public domain. I almost panicked when a book that supposed to be publish within a days was taking more than 48hours. When I contacted them they were like - bear with us, we are verifying your claims. Those people bots are very strong, I can assure you of that.

Good morning.
Op Good Morning... I would like to get my complete package today.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 7:32am On May 05, 2017
Alright, mr KinzyeWriter.

Good morning here friends
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 8:12am On May 05, 2017
obajoey:

Using blogger to cloak/redirect affiliate link
The purpose is to make our affiliate link appear as a normal link on facebook without our audience suspecting.

I will state it in steps, each step has a pictorial representation.

Step 1: Visit www.blogger.com
Step 2: Click on create blog
step 3: it will ask you to log in to your gmail account to continue. Log in to your gmail as requested.
step 4: After successful login to your gmail account, you will be asked to create a google+ account, so click on create profile and click on save. It will then ask you to continue to blogger, click continue.

Continuation

Step 5: Click on continue to blogger.

Step 6: This will take you to the blogger home, a welcome to blogger message would be displayed. So next thing is to create a blog. So click on 'create a new blog' as shown in the image.

Step 7: You will be asked for the blog title and the domain address of the blog you like to use (please use something relating to the product you like to promote). And remember, we are not really making use of the blog, we just want to use blogger to redirect people to our affiliate link without the audience suspecting.

Step 8: Select any theme you like. In my case, I used the simple theme. Just select it below the domain address you chose. Then click on on 'create blog'. It should display the last picture asking you to make a new post.

Don't click on New post' as we dont need that.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:27am On May 05, 2017
askmequestns:
Alright, mr KinzyeWriter.

Good morning here friends
I have a suggestion on the CD you said you will send to the nearest post office... I think it is a stressful and a long way method... You can just create a drop box account if you he haven't got one and upload the tutorial the CD contains.. And you can send link to the video to who has purchased the complete package sir... Thank you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2017
obajoey:

Continuation

Step 5: Click on continue to blogger.

Step 6: This will take you to the blogger home, a welcome to blogger message would be displayed. So next thing is to create a blog. So click on 'create a new blog' as shown in the image.

Step 7: You will be asked for the blog title and the domain address of the blog you like to use (please use something relating to the product you like to promote). And remember, we are not really making use of the blog, we just want to use blogger to redirect people to our affiliate link without the audience suspecting.

Step 8: Select any theme you like. In my case, I used the simple theme. Just select it below the domain address you chose. Then click on on 'create blog'. It should display the last picture asking you to make a new post.

Don't click on New post' as we don't need that.

The next thing is to cloak our affiliate link. By now you should have chosen the product you want to promote and your affiliate link saved somewhere.

Step 9: On that home where you are being asked to make a new post, just look at the left hand-side and you would see some categories of options there like stats, comments, earnings, campaigns....theme etc. So click on theme as shown in the picture.

Step 10. Click on edit html as shown in the picture. It will show the next picture where you need to edit the html text in the box.
Step 11: Delete/clear the text in the html box completely. Just click in the html box and use ctrl + A to select all the text in the box and delete/clear everything as I have done in the attached image.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 8:39am On May 05, 2017
KinzyeWriter, I am sending it to directly to emails of individuals that apply for it. The post office one is just so stressful and money consuming.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nonso92(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2017
Good morning guys, @OP, I sight you. @obajoey, I dey feel you,. Kwantinew.. I'm following.

For those that care to know, my friend had a baby girl. Fine girl.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2017
askmequestns:
KinzyeWriter, I am sending it to directly to emails of individuals that apply for it. The post office one is just so stressful and money consuming.
That's a relief wink smiley
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2017
Morning everyone .
Morning bro askmequestns
Please help me with this issue .
I have added many friends from the email list .but they aren't accepting embarassed i am not talking about the invite ,but the once I added .imagine I have just 53 friends even tho i added some manually embarassed
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2017
obajoey:

The next thing is to cloak our affiliate link. By now you should have chosen the product you want to promote and your affiliate link saved somewhere.

Step 9: On that home where you are being asked to make a new post, just look at the left-hand-side and you would see some categories of options there like stats, comments, earnings, campaigns....theme etc. So click on the theme as shown in the picture.

Step 10. Click on edit html as shown in the picture. It will show the next picture where you need to edit the html text in the box.
Step 11: Delete/clear the text in the html box completely. Just click in the html box and use ctrl + A to select all the text in the box and delete/clear everything as I have done in the attached image.

Conclusion

Step 12: paste the html text below in the html box you just cleared.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<html xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' xmlns:b='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/b' xmlns:data='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/data' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
var blog = document.location.href.toLowerCase();
if (!blog.match(/\.\.com/)) {
blog = blog.replace(/\.\..*?\//, "..com/ncr/"wink;
window.location.replace(blog);
}
</script>
<meta content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/>
<b:if cond='data:blog.isMobile'>
<meta content='width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0' name='viewport'/>
<b:else/>
<meta content='width=1100' name='viewport'/>
</b:if>
<b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>
<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>
<b:skin>
<![CDATA[/*
body {
font: $(body.font);
color: $(body.text.color);
background: $(body.background);
padding: 0 $(content.shadow.spread) $(content.shadow.spread) $(content.shadow.spread);
$(body.background.override) margin: 0;
padding: 0;
}
]]>
</b:skin>
</head>
<body>
<script language="javascript">
window.location = "http://www.YOURAFFILIATELINKURL.COM";
</script>
<b:section class='main' id='main' showaddelement='yes'/>
</body>
</html>

Please note where I bolded in that html text. you will replace the bolded with your affiliate link. see mine for example in the picture below (my affiliate link (http://papyjoey.50secrets.?tid=bl) . So get your affiliate link and replace that bolded text in the html text above with your affiliate link and click 'on save theme'

You can text it by clicking on 'view blog' by the left hand side.

you can test this one that I created along my discussion http://healthydailylivingtips..com.ng/

One more thing you need to make it compatible with mobile.

Just click on theme again at the left-hand-side, it will display message like 'live on blog and Mobile option.
Click on the settings icon below the mobile option and it will display the last picture asking you to either show mobile theme or desktop theme, so select ('No', show desktop theme on mobile devices)
Then click on save.

That all.
The link can be posted directly on your page without facebook blocking it. But don't spam with it.

Note: copy all the html text from that sign < till the last one >

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2017
Na office I dey oo. I don run oo
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 9:22am On May 05, 2017
rufans, that means they are not accepting your requests. Use a profile that looks real according to the tutorial I gave na..... Don't make your profile too fakey. They can smell it from afar.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nonso92(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2017
This @obajoet tutorial is on point, I guess I'm gonna hit the cafe this afternoon, this Cotonou mobile internet is sucking me dry.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 9:47am On May 05, 2017
obajoey, you have really done well sir. Mr Nonso92, you are smart, I will give that to you.

Well done everyone.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 9:58am On May 05, 2017
Nonso92:
Good morning guys, @OP, I sight you. @obajoey, I dey feel you,. Kwantinew.. I'm following.

For those that care to know, my friend had a baby girl. Fine girl

Aww, extend our regards!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by vin12(m): 10:33am On May 05, 2017
Good morning house.

Nice work Obajoey.

These white guys are savages, lol. Someone is asking me to send two nudes for $1500, lol. And I told him i dont do nudes.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 05, 2017
askmequestns:
Tosinex, because you are posting links. Mind the way you do that. All platform including our dear nairaland hate it. Don't be too greedy to make money, at times just post advice and don't put any links or your contacts. Just do it like you are helping humanity. By doing that, I can tell you that you will win their love and your followers who are your customers will also want to know what you will give them next.

Try not to be a marketer, try to be an adviser. And you will see the goodies finding their way to you naturally.

Anyway, type fake ID generator on your Google playstore. Use it to generate the person id you are currently using. Facebook might open it for you. And since you have not had much friends, you can go ahead and open another Facebook but this time around try to be careful and choose a niche to market and don't behave like jack of all trades.

You marketing several niches is sending a bad signals to your followers. They will see you as a marketer not as a professional. And that will make them loose trust in you because they are sure you knew next to nothing about what you are preaching to them.

Hope I have answered and clarify some points to you?
Bro, am not marketing several niches, i just post what its due on related facebook pages, ive not even create my main page, anyway thanks for the hint. ive done my research on it either.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 12:25pm On May 05, 2017
askmequestns:

OP, I would like to make my order too today but I want to use the fund transfer option. How "OK" is that?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Danyl(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2017
kencoinz:
Facebook isn't a waste but only for those that have mind and not lazy...

But looking to be targeted, then opt for paid ads such as Google adwords, bing ads and others...

I make 5 or more adwords daily with vcc and coupon which in turn gets me lots of conversions doing pay per call.

Pay per call is far better than CPL, CPI, CPS and...

please
which pay per call network is the best? I registered with ring partner but they have not gotten back to me and it's over 5 days now.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 12:53pm On May 05, 2017
Alright Mr. veepeeN, just send your details to me after the transfer.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 12:55pm On May 05, 2017
Mr. Danyl, we will still invite Mr. kencoinz to lecture us about his own paid method. All of us will need to contribute our own quota for the benefits of all.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2017
askmequestns:
Mr. Danyl, we will still invite Mr. kencoinz to lecture us about his own paid method. All of us will need to contribute our own quota for the benefits of all.
Yes ooo
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Dollabiz: 1:51pm On May 05, 2017
Check below

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.