Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (217028 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Harmony222(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2017
askmequestns:
Obajoey nice work you are doing.

Abeg make una dey share una progress na. Na that one go make me quick release the rest.

bros o... click bank dey frustrate me o b like say dem know how serious I be lol.

I have registered on clickbank but trying to test run my link it always brink this pic below ... I shortened it yet same error.. I tried other product yet same error... do I go ahead to open a new account or there a remediation I can use?

This month is my month to make sales of nothing less than 1k dolls.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2017
Harmony222:

bros o... click bank dey frustrate me o b like say dem know how serious I be lol.

I have registered on clickbank but trying to test run my link it always brink this pic below ... I shortened it yet same error.. I tried other product yet same error... do I go ahead to open a new account or there a remediation I can use?

What network are you using to access clickbank bro?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 11:16am On May 03, 2017
askmequestns:
Obajoey nice work you are doing.

Abeg make una dey share una progress na. Na that one go make me quick release the rest.

Baba I just dey take it little by little.
I have more of men as friends with some ladies.
Promoting something that will interest both genders.
lovemaking secrets.

friends now #970.

But I dey fear Mark hammer o

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Harmony222(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2017
obajoey:

What network are you using to access clickbank bro?
glo
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Harmony222(m): 11:31am On May 03, 2017
can network be the cause of this bro?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2017
Harmony222:
can the network be the cause of this bro?

Sure bro.
When I registered using VPN, and I tried accessing my affiliate link using airtel network, I got that response you are getting.
So I tried to log in to Clickbank with the same network and I was unable to log in.

So I opened a new account with VPN, and then

started using mtn to access my Clickbank account as advised by oga boss (bobowaja) with no issues at all.

You will have to open a new account bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Harmony222(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2017
oh I thought glo was good to go? lemme try with Mtn on same account first sha before opening new acct .

btw.. did you use same payoneer details on both acct or u opened a new payoneer account too?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 12:02pm On May 03, 2017
Harmony222:
oh I thought glo was good to go? lemme try with Mtn on same account first sha before opening new acct .

btw.. did you use same payoneer details on both acct or u opened a new payoneer account too?

You don't need to open a new payoneer.

Just open a new clickbank account using VPN. Subsequent access to the account should be done using MTN bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by vin12(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2017
obajoey:

You were not suppose to put your email.

Just click on that Gmail icon and then click on 'find friends' (remember don't put ur email).

Once that is done it will bring out a new page, just scroll down and you will see where to upload the list.

The email autofills by itself, even when i delete it and click find friends, i will be prompted to input e mail. Is there any other thing u think i can do about it?
On my other facebook account, i upload with ease just that after uploading almost all the emails our dear op sent, i have less than 30 friends.
Am still positive, thanks for your response. Bobowaja i dey hail o

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kencoinz(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2017
Facebook isn't a waste but only for those that have mind and not lazy...

But looking to be targeted, then opt for paid ads such as Google adwords, bing ads and others...

I make 5 or more adwords daily with vcc and coupon which in turn gets me lots of conversions doing pay per call.

Pay per call is far better than CPL, CPI, CPS and...

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kencoinz(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2017
Screen shot taken down so won't derail the thread...

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 1:14pm On May 03, 2017
kencoinz, I don't dispute the fact that paid traffic is the best. What I am just trying to let them know is that, they can start with free and scale up to paid. And the reason I emphasized on Facebook method is that you will be building a base for life where you can always milk out some juice without investing kobo. Facebook is one of the best place where you can also get a passive income for life without spending though it is hard, but it pays in the long run.

Personally, I make use of both the free and paid but the paid method always brings enough returns (but it is not good for a newbie to start with it cos you might lose your money and get frustrated). I make use of reddit paid traffic and I am seeing good results.

Before this week runs out. I should be through with the free traffic methods and others that knows much about paid traffics that won't hurt newbies can start sharing them for free FREE (remember this room is made to enlighten people and not to milk them off, so if you are sharing any info be sure you are doing it for humanity and not for selfishness or looking for something in returns)

As soon as I finish giving out the free methods, anyone who knows any other traffic method (either paid or free) can come to share so that we can all learn and gain together (remember no hoarding of information and asking them to contact you for the rest. If you are for that please keep off).

I will soon drop my updates as soon as I get out of nairaland prison. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 5:22pm On May 03, 2017
Good evening here guys. Welcome back to the class Mr Linzo. It is nice to have you back here.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Linzo(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2017
askmequestns:
Good evening here guys. Welcome back to the class Mr Linzo. It is nice to have you back here.
I have always been around but got a little stucked with my offline office, well i can see your good work keep it up and God bless

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Linzo(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2017
Harmony222:

That account has been blocked bro, same thing happened to one of my Clickbank accounts last year with $86 in it, the thing pain me small sha, but there was a backup
So open another and be careful OK, follow op instructions and you will never be block again

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by GreatManBee: 7:34pm On May 03, 2017
Linzo:

That account has been blocked bro, same thing happened to one of my Clickbank accounts last year with $86 in it, the thing pain me small sha, but there was a backup
So open another and be careful OK, follow op instructions and you will never be block again

How do I ensure I never get banned on clickbank?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2017
askmequestns:
kencoinz, I don't dispute the fact that paid traffic is the best. What I am just trying to let them know is that, they can start with free and scale up to paid. And the reason I emphasized on Facebook method is that you will be building a base for life where you can always milk out some juice without investing kobo. Facebook is one of the best place where you can also get a passive income for life without spending though it is hard, but it pays in the long run.

Personally, I make use of both the free and paid but the paid method always brings enough returns (but it is not good for a newbie to start with it cos you might lose your money and get frustrated). I make use of reddit paid traffic and I am seeing good results.

Before this week runs out. I should be through with the free traffic methods and others that knows much about paid traffics that won't hurt newbies can start sharing them for free FREE (remember this room is made to enlighten people and not to milk them off, so if you are sharing any info be sure you are doing it for humanity and not for selfishness or looking for something in returns)

As soon as I finish giving out the free methods, anyone who knows any other traffic method (either paid or free) can come to share so that we can all learn and gain together (remember no hoarding of information and asking them to contact you for the rest. If you are for that please keep off).

I will soon drop my updates as soon as I get out of nairaland prison. cheesy cheesy
Thanks... After we finish free traffic method... I would like to know more about the paid method you're using gan gan... We respect your information... Cause we know say na confirm. cool smiley thanks for your selflessness

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 03, 2017
rufans:

OMG undecided undecided here isn't dry ooooo. Looks like I'm not receiving notifications from this thread anymore. But im still following the thread na sad
Facebook is not allowing shorteners again...attimes I send through message or just use my direct link

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2017
Tosinex:
Facebook is not allowing shorteners again...attimes I send through message or just use my direct link

if you have a blogger account, there is a way you can cloak your affiliate link and it will redirect your visitors to the affiliate product page.

check out this link for example,
I did this one myself, you will see that it redirected the link to the product page.

http://lovemakingsecretandtips..com.ng/

the funny thing is that the link can be posted directly on facebook as facebook will recognise it as blogger.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2017
obajoey:

if you have a blogger account, there is a way you can cloak your affiliate link and it will redirect your visitors to the affiliate product page.

I did this one myself, you will see that it redirected the link to the product page.

the funny thing is that the link can be posted directly on facebook as facebook will recognise it as blogger.
blogger don help you commot am
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
blogger don help you commot am

comot wat bro.. cheesy
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 9:27pm On May 03, 2017
Obajoey, nice work you did there. I went through that link and it was a nice trick. Always try to let them know that they will have to click "the web version" else they won't see anything.

Kindly share the process with everyone here so that others can learn too.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Linzo(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2017
If you are finding it difficult to post a link on facebook, use this super clocker to bypass facebook algorithm linkis dot com. hope this will help

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 9:35pm On May 03, 2017
Linzo, nice one up there. You guys are awesome. This is how it ought to be. Giving out your own contributions to the thread. Success for one is a success for all. With God on our side and our efforts either individually or mutually, we shall get there.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Harmony222(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2017
Linzo:

to be clear tho I can still access this said account and every other this works fine just the link that beats my imagination...

points taken tho.. another acct underway !
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2017
askmequestns:
Obajoey, nice work you did there. I went through that link and it was a nice trick. Always try to let them know that they will have to click "the web version" else they won't see anything.

Kindly share the process with everyone here so that others can learn too.

sure bro, it was shared freely.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Linzo(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2017
Harmony222:

to be clear tho I can still access this said account and every other this works fine just the link that beats my imagination...

points taken tho.. another acct underway !
Yeah I know, Clickbank doesn't close user account but only block your link so that you can't promote it and if you can't promote a product with your link then you have nothing doing with Clickbank accounts, so bro quietly open another account fast and start promoting

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 10:10pm On May 03, 2017
Nohitch, it been a while. Where have you been to?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 10:33pm On May 03, 2017
obajoey:

E no dey redirect o embarassed
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Harmony222(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2017
askmequestns:

this reddit looks boring to me tho
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Funsina(f): 3:27am On May 04, 2017
obajoey:

please make your blog use only desktop view... it is redirecting to blogger mobile
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by solomonjesus: 3:53am On May 04, 2017
askmequestns:

yes boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.