Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (217035 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 8:03am On May 04, 2017
Funsina:

please make your blog use only desktop view... it is redirecting to blogger mobile

ok bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 8:04am On May 04, 2017
Xzbit91:

E no dey redirect o embarassed

hanhan... It still does on my tab and laptop.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 8:11am On May 04, 2017
Xzbit91:

E no dey redirect o embarassed

check again I just made it a desktop view by default.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Linzo(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2017
obajoey:

hanhan... It still does on my tab and laptop.
Use linkis dot com to shorten ur affiliate link to be able to post it on facebook
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 8:13am On May 04, 2017
Funsina:

please make your blog use only desktop view... it is redirecting to blogger mobile

Thanks, I just did that.
Pls help check again for confirmation. Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 8:14am On May 04, 2017
Linzo:

Use linkis dot com to shorten ur affiliate link to be able to post it on facebook

Ok, bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 8:43am On May 04, 2017
askmequestns:
Nohitch, it been a while. Where have you been to?

Oga me ...I am here ...being overhauling my blogs and digging other money making techniques... (Multiple streams of income).

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 10:31am On May 04, 2017
Good morning here....
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ollybode(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2017
op thank you for a loving gesture, am really learning from you, your ways of approaching the issue is superb. Keep it up, God will reward your good deed.
askmequestns:
Linzo, nice one up there. You guys are awesome. This is how it ought to be. Giving out your own contributions to the thread. Success for one is a success for all. With God on our side and our efforts either individually or mutually, we shall get there.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 2:08pm On May 04, 2017
obajoey:

check again I just made it a desktop view by default.

It does now cheesy

What's the trick? wink

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nteogwuija(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2017
please i cant see those images from page 25 that talks about email and facebook. pls what am i not doing?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2017
Xzbit91:

It does now cheesy

What's the trick? wink

Its so simple, I came across it online too.
Do you have a blogger account?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 2:37pm On May 04, 2017
Obajoey, you can just share the trick and let everyone learn.

Good afternoon here.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 2:38pm On May 04, 2017
Nteogwuija, just take your time to read through. Almost all the info on the pics deleted were written on the pages of this thread.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 2:39pm On May 04, 2017
ollybode, thank you sir.

I am just an humble teacher, doing what I was trained to do.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 2:40pm On May 04, 2017
obajoey:

Its so simple, I came across it online too.
Do you have a blogger account?

Nah
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by strawb(f): 2:43pm On May 04, 2017
Nteogwuija:
please i cant see those images from page 25 that talks about email and facebook. pls what am i not doing?
I am also in your shoe, i wish Our Oga bobowaja can help us address it
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2017
askmequestns:
Obajoey, you can just share the trick and let everyone learn.

Good afternoon here.

ok, bro.
I will do it this night with pictorial illustrations.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 4:41pm On May 04, 2017
Obajoey, that will be very good of you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 4:45pm On May 04, 2017
strawb, everything is here on this thread. And if you are confused or need help you can always contact me through email. I deleted the pictures as an agreement I had with my publisher before my book can be published.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2017
askmequestns:
strawb, everything is here on this thread. And if you are confused or need help you can always contact me through email. I deleted the pictures as an agreement I had with my publisher before my book can be published.
I don't see any reason why all the posted ebooks should be deleted since they are well-watermarked.Thank God I downloaded all of them for reference anytimegrin

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 7:19pm On May 04, 2017
@bobowaja, please does Payoneer master attract any charge/s at the point of its collection? Thank you .
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 7:55pm On May 04, 2017
veepeeN, all processes involved in payoneer is free. Except you order for your card through paid services.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 7:57pm On May 04, 2017
Baba11, you won't understand because you are not in my shoes.

Well to make it clear to you. That websites have bots that crawls the whole Web to check for plagiarism. And if they find anything funny na final be that.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 8:52pm On May 04, 2017
askmequestns:
veepeeN, all processes involved in payoneer is free. Except you order for your card through paid services.

Thanks for your timely response but like how much do the paid services cost on the average if the point of delivery is Kaduna or Kano for instance?
Thanks again.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2017
askmequestns:
Obajoey, that will be very good of you.

Using blogger to cloak/redirect affiliate link
The purpose is to make our affiliate link appear as a normal link on facebook without our audience suspecting.

I will state it in steps, each step has a pictorial representation.

Step 1: Visit www.blogger.com
Step 2: Click on create blog
step 3: it will ask you to log in to your gmail account to continue. Log in to your gmail as requested.
step 4: After successful login to your gmail account, you will be asked to create a google+ account, so click on create profile and click on save. It will then ask you to continue to blogger, click continue.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 9:02pm On May 04, 2017
VeepeeN, you don't need to bother yourself about that. Your card will be delivered to you except your address is not correct.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 9:04pm On May 04, 2017
Well done obajoey. Good work.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2017
chai, my lappy battery no dey last like celebrities wedding cry
It just went off. My flash having the pics still stuck with the lappy self.
I will conclude it immediately light is restored.

CC askmequestns
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 9:27pm On May 04, 2017
Alright obajoey, I will update the next free traffic tomorrow too.

I need to hit the bed now, the day was so stressful.

Good night to you all.

One love.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by veepeeN: 9:36pm On May 04, 2017
askmequestns:
VeepeeN, you don't need to bother yourself about that. Your card will be delivered to you except your address is not correct.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.