Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216272 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 9:33pm On May 05, 2017
Nonso92:

Me also oo, writing 2 final year projects for some friends, mass com and inter rel.. So, the reading is not funny.. But its fun, I getbto learn some new things too. I studied comp. Eng. Tech

Wow! You are a brain
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nonso92(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2017
askmequestns:

Wow! You are a brain

When it come to studies, bro, I will not lie to you, I am..

But dont know why making money online is diffuclt for real oo I try, but it doesn't always connect. Dunno why tho

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by askmequestns: 9:40pm On May 05, 2017
Good night Nonso92 and everyone else. I have to sleep now in order to wake up in midnight for uploading pictures to this room.

Good night.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nonso92(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2017
askmequestns:
Good night Nonso92 and everyone else. I have to sleep now in order to wake up in midnight for uploading pictures to this room.

Good night.

Okay bro, good night
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 11:30pm On May 05, 2017
nell4:
kyliestores..com
How did you link the Pictures with the Links?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Danyl(m): 12:23am On May 06, 2017
askmequestns:
Mr. Danyl, paid advert is not something you can rush to. You will lose your money if you don't know the ground. Whenever I am done I will ask Mr. kencoinz and any other person to share the normal route in paid advert here, if they are generous enough to do that.

Don't be too eager to make money bro because you will lose money while trying to make money.
Thanks @OP, its not actually about paid adverts, its a different stuff, so I read about it and decided to ask kencoinz one or two things. I'm still trying to build my Facebook account as well for the traffic stuff.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:28am On May 06, 2017
UPDATE....

FREE TRAFFIC METHOD TWO
TWITTER

What to do

Go to Twitter and register your handle
Make sure your handle correspond with your niche
Look for people who are making a killing in your niche
Follow them
Also use a mass following tool to follow their friends

Website needed - Twitter and Tweepi

You can mass follow friends that are in your niche
Mass un-follow who are not reciprocating your gesture
Mass reciprocate those who followed you

How to do it
Login into your newly created twitter
In your search bar type your niche
Those who are popular will show up
Tap on their name to see how many friends and followers they have
Now copy their handle and head over to Tweepi
Go to your upper right corner to manage your account
Click on "find friend by followers"
Then paste the handle in Tweepi search bar and search
A list will be displayed
Filter the list by choosing last twitted
And start following them
20 list will be displayed first, start following them and click next to display the next page

Note: Don't follow more than 200-250 per day to avoid ban

After some days of following, login back to you tweepi and mass un-follow those who don't add you back

I will be uploading an already made material to show the steps.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The material I will be uploading is not mine, I saw it online while researching back then and it helped a lots. I will be uploading a video tutorial too to complement the process .

Send "video" to yorubarere@gmail.com my autoresponder will send a video tutorial to you in seconds.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:33am On May 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:34am On May 06, 2017

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:34am On May 06, 2017

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:35am On May 06, 2017

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:35am On May 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:36am On May 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:37am On May 06, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Dparagon(m): 2:52am On May 06, 2017
Well done guys @bobowaja et al, for the act of selfless service. I've been following this thread for a while now. Honestly, only God will bless you.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:07am On May 06, 2017
Dparagon:
Well done guys @bobowaja et al, for the act of selfless service. I've been following this thread for a while now. Honestly, only God will bless you.

Thanks sir for the acknowledgement. Only God and humans can help humanity. And that is exactly what I am trying to do. Good morning bro.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nonso92(m): 4:59am On May 06, 2017
Nice one op, tweepi, wait for me.. At least if the Facebook doesn't work, this twitter must definitely work.

Thanks bobowaja. You sabi.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Netfilix: 5:06am On May 06, 2017
Mr Bobowaja... This pics to the front page please grin

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nell4: 5:32am On May 06, 2017
baba11:

How did you link the Pictures with the Links?
highlight the picture and click "link"
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 6:35am On May 06, 2017
nell4:
highlight the picture and click "link"
Thanks!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by jonextee(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2017
@bobowaja....I v some questions concerning twitter free traffick.
1. Do we need any VPN to open twitter n tweepi accts 4 dz purpose? 2. Can we use d app version of dz webs?
Thanks a lot.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2017
Nonso92:
Nice one op, tweepi, wait for me.. At least if the Facebook doesn't work, this twitter must definitely work.

Thanks bobowaja. You sabi.

Good morning my good friend from farway country
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2017
Netfilix:
Mr Bobowaja... This pics to the front page please grin

Thanks bro..... I will definitely use it. Good morning over there.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2017
jonextee:
@bobowaja....I v some questions concerning twitter free traffick.

1. Do we need any VPN to open twitter n tweepi accts 4 dz purpose?
2. Can we use d app version of dz webs?

Thanks a lot.

You don't need a vpn. But if you intends to use vpn so that foreigners will be suggested to you, please make sure you are using the VPN every time

Sorry there is no app version for it on playstore, you can make do with Web version. There is one app on playstore with name "followers+" but it is not as effective as tweepi.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2017
Good morning here everyone. I think I need to sleep now, I read and did some research for my next book throughout the night. Body no be firewood, I need to rest my nerves. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 06, 2017
Get some rest bro, you've really tried,
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Netfilix: 10:28am On May 06, 2017
bobowaja:

Thanks bro..... I will definitely use it. Good morning over there.
The pleasure is mine oo
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Netfilix: 10:54am On May 06, 2017
Hello, Roomies, I offer you a simple minimalist logo for your affiliate blog of any kind of niche o, how I wish I do it for free, but logo making is data and time consuming, however, I offer you one logo at #500 only. it is 1k normally but I no wan charge my paddies grin as I know say most of us be hustlers.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2017
Netfilix:
Hello, Roomies, I offer you a simple minimalist logo for your affiliate blog of any kind of niche o, how I wish I do it for free, but logo making is data and time consuming, however, I offer you one logo at #500 only. it is 1k normally but I no wan charge my paddies grin as I know say most of us be hustlers.
Thanks
shocked shocked shocked... I don pm you kindly provide me with your banking details ooo... Thanks.. Na 3 I need.... Netflix oya oya oya.... Kia kia... Lol.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 11:35am On May 06, 2017
So we logo designers dey here.
So nice to know.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2017
TTYMODE what is your offer? maybe I can consider both of you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 12:03pm On May 06, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
TTYMODE what is your offer? maybe I can consider both of you.

From FREE to how much you'd like to pay. Depending on need and my mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.