Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy (4205 Views)

Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / Former Prostitute Reveals How She Had Sex Romp With Police Officers - Photos / Nigerian Prostitutes Sell Sex For €5 In Napoli,Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by moderngist(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2017
A Nigerian girl believed to be a prostitute has cried out to her family members to stop asking her for money while revealing that it takes her pain and great effort to make money by selling her body.

The unnamed woman who is from Edo state revealed that life in Napoli, Italy where she engages in prostitution is not a bed of roses as she urged her family members and people to quit asking her for money because she's not seeing enough.

The girl revealed further that she charges 5 euro for s*x and it is not easy opening her...TO READ MORE CLICK..http://moderngist.com/nigerian-prostitutes

Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by emeijeh(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Endtime Edo girl

1 Like

Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by Nwodosis(m): 6:42am On Mar 31, 2017
Traffic generation in progresses............
Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by pyyxxaro: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2017
It's too early to read rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 31, 2017
.Ashawo work. ..chai

your best treasury is thrown to the dogs

I better die than to commit suicide
Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by Buharimustgo: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Later u start doing vigil in all the churches for husband
Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2017
moderngist:

A Nigerian girl believed to be a prostitute has cried out to her family members to stop asking her for money while revealing that it takes her pain and great effort to make money by selling her body.

The unnamed woman who is from Edo state revealed that life in Napoli, Italy where she engages in prostitution is not a bed of roses as she urged her family members and people to quit asking her for money because she's not seeing enough.

The girl revealed further that she charges 5 euro for s*x and it is not easy opening her...TO READ MORE CLICK..http://moderngist.com/horror-angry-woman-cuts-off-husbands-pnis-home-wont-believe-photo
Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2017
moderngist:

A Nigerian girl believed to be a prostitute has cried out to her family members to stop asking her for money
The girl revealed further that she charges 5 euro for s*x and it is not easy...TO READ MORE CLICK.. http://moderngist.com/horror-angry-woman-cuts-off-husbands-pnis-home-wont-believe-photo

Another false news blogger spotted. Your write up talks about a prostitute based in italy but you put up a link to an article of a wife cutting off her husband's s*x organ.
cc: seun lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2017
5 euro is not that bad nah, I mean assuming she has 10 clients per day, that's 50 euros. Every month babe will be taking home 50€×30 =€1500 grin oya convert €1500 to our dilapidated currency and tell me if she's not richer than some bank managers in Nigeria. Don't forget, apostle Suleiman sued Otobo, a canada based prostitute for #1billion. U think he doesn't know what he's doing? grin
Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by adorablepepple(f): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2017
undecided
Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by Ashleydolls(f): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Only in edo
Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by crackhouse(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
That's nice. It's better than stealing and killing for ritual.
Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by Onyenna(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nke a gwuru m ike biko....

Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by firstclassmumu: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Just 5 Euro?
Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Stupeed blogger. Why involve Edo in your lies hateful tribalist
Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by buffalowings: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
5 euro

she can make more money here na

let's calculate
even though yeye naira no fit hold body
1 euro=352 naira
so
5 euro= 5x352euro= 1760naira

let's assume this is st

my sister come back to naija
I will be your love-vendor
Re: Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy by moderngist(m): 1:19am On Apr 01, 2017
Na waoo

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) / Help I Think My Gf Trying To Lure Me Into Marriage / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.