Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) (17176 Views)

Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2017
2dice01:
i know you love G boys...deep down
If you don't have something reasonable to say, don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2017
olosho pays ,the bae is really on dough
Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by liljaydee(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2017
for your information i dont have a GF..... i have a wife!

adorablepepple:
Op keep promoting prostitution, later you will say your girlfriend left you for Yahoo boy
Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by zicoraads: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2017
All these just to fvck one pussy. The pussy na gold? undecided

1 Like

Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by SeyiKings: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2017
liljaydee:
More pics
Pls, is this natural or man made? I'm shocked and confused
Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by liljaydee(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2017
confused as well...... shocked shocked shocked shocked

SeyiKings:
Pls, is this natural or man made? I'm shocked and confused
Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 11:04am On Mar 31, 2017
liljaydee:
for your information i dont have a GF..... i have a wife!

More reason you shouldn't be fooling around .....

1 Like

Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by liljaydee(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2017
who is still fooling around among both of us ? undecided

adorablepepple:

More reason you shouldn't be fooling around .....
Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by harry2sexy(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2017
Kingsley1000:
olosho pays ,the bae is really on dough
U think so? Search for her in d next 5-7yrs. She'll be old meat by then looking for someone to walk her through the lonely path she has chosen for herself... I wish her d best tho cos I respect every man's hustle

1 Like

Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
harry2sexy:

U think so? Search for her in d next 5-7yrs. She'll be old meat by then looking for someone to walk her through the lonely path she has chosen for herself... I wish her d best tho cos I respect every man's hustle
not only applicable to oloshos,ageing is deteriorating factor in any human's life...even u typing,in the next decade u will be worse off
Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by harry2sexy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Kingsley1000:
not only applicable to oloshos,ageing is deteriorating factor in any human's life...even u typing,in the next decade u will be worse off

Lolssssssssssssssssss. It can't happen. Unlike u, I don't live for d moment. There's something called d future n I'm prepared for it, dodo

1 Like

Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by liljaydee(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
lol grin grin grin
Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
packaged by upfront and personal grin
Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
sad
Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by Deadbeing: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Chaiiii, see human being reasoning capacity.......firstly hope u didn't spend most of ur childhood nd some of ur youthful years in Kenya.......because how can u as a Nigeria be saying dis kind of childish talk wen we hear, read nd even witness ritual scenerios.
Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by liljaydee(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2017

Deadbeing:
Chaiiii, see human being reasoning capacity.......firstly hope u didn't spend most of ur childhood nd some of ur youthful years in Kenya.......because how can u as a Nigeria be saying dis kind of childish talk wen we hear, read nd even witness ritual scenerios.

1 Like

Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
If u just remove dat top n bra u will hear d sound of twin tower collapsing and ppl will be jumping out screaming in pains u will b hearing no no oooooooooooooooooooooooo den sudden death

1 Like

Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by Tazdroid(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Their lives, their business

1 Like

Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by Kemperor: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Aloshos no dey stand 4 road again

1 Like

Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
I will love to slide my dick between those boobs
Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by Maryclaire1(f): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
2dice01:
you say

If you have any spare head you are not using then holla me cheesy
grin grin grin walaihi you be comedian
Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by 2dice01: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Maryclaire1:
grin grin grin walaihi you be comedian
hehe..na to dey book me for show remain

You will fit a good p.a cheesy

1 Like

Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 01, 2017
richommie:
God forbid.
This one can suffocate somebody with this load undecided

#YOLO

1000 ways to die
Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by liljaydee(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2017
grin grin grin

devilsdouble00:

1000 ways to die
Re: Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) by Alex09(m): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2019
hope this heavy duty no go kill dis guy las lass

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. / Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.