Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos (11042 Views)

162 Troops Desert Nigerian Army Within Last Week / NIGERIAN ARMY EMERGE WITH DESERT WARFARE OPERATIONAL VEHICLES / New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by THEAMAKA1: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2009
so why are threads always being opened about us? people from different areas (not in nigeria) saying that we are jews?
most igbos dont even believe we are jews probably only 0.01% of igbos think so.
so tell me why do people go out of their way to start threads and why do you have people writing books and crap if "no one does either"
whatever, im tired of this crap.

all of you people and your igbo-obsessed selves should die in your misery. nonsense.
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by SEFAGO(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2009
so why are threads always being opened about us? people from different areas (not in nigeria) saying that we are jews?
most igbos dont even believe we are jews probably only 0.01% of igbos think so.
all of you people and your igbo-obsessed selves should die in your misery. nonsense.

Are you a child? 90% of the people who open these silly threads on NL are ibos themselves claiming their minor achievements and supposed oppression makes them jews.

The only people obsessed with ibo people are the ibo themselves. Most times when I wake up, i usually think of myself as a nigerian, the only people who think otherwise are your biafran bros. Emi ke- igbo obssessed, wetin concern me with poor people? I only like rich people and that is how I discriminate amongst friends no matter if it is shallow.
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by THEAMAKA1: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2009
SEFAGO:

Are you a child? 90% of the people who open these silly threads on NL are ibos themselves claiming their minor achievements and supposed oppression makes them jews.

The only people obsessed with ibo people are the ibo themselves. Most times when I wake up, i usually think of myself as a nigerian, the only people who think otherwise are your biafran bros. Emi ke- igbo obssessed, wetin concern me with poor people? I only like rich people and that is how I discriminate amongst friends no matter if it is shallow.
blah blah blah blah its all hot gas
that thread that i remember in particular that IfyGurl started was about what her PROFESSOR said about igbos and how he demanded that igbos had Jewish blood and told her to read books about it (in which she did)
doesnt mean she claimed to be igbo and hardly any igbo claims to be jewish either.
im tired of this igbo thing.

[size=30pt]ALL OF YOU IGBO-OBSESSED PRICKS, DIE DIE DIE!!![/size]
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by SEFAGO(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2009
you have been watching too much nigerian films or u dey go MFM "die die let all my enemies die" kind of mentality wetin now relax, no be fight.

PROFESSOR said about igbos and how he demanded that igbos had Jewish blood

by the way you used 'demanded' wrongly
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by THEAMAKA1: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2009
my choice of words suck but you get my point.
blah this is getting old, quick.
good-bye!
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by AloyEmeka6: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

No wonder the igbos are always on the defence, the attacks are ridiculous. Go home this, go home that. Na una papa get Lagos?

Thank God you saw that. They throw the bomb first and when the igbos return fire for fire, they go back to their shells. Go through many threads here and check who started the ish first no matter how small. Sjeezy normally starts his own and end it with 'lol'.
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by SEFAGO(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
Sjeezy normally starts his own and end it with 'lol'.

true though lol grin. where is Sjeezy?
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by AndreUweh(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2009
SEFAGO:

true though lol grin. where is Sjeezy?
In his village.
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by SEFAGO(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2009
which one ogbomosho grin

He would have handled u guys well well tongue
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by AndreUweh(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2009
SEFAGO:

which one ogbomosho grin

He would have handled u guys well well tongue
He claims Lagos.
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by THEAMAKA1: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Thank God you saw that. They throw the bomb first and when the igbos return fire for fire, they go back to their shells. Go through many threads here and  check who started the ish first no matter how small. Sjeezy normally starts his own and end it with 'lol'.
yessss oooooooo  kiss
e tries to be sarcastic with it but we all can see the undertone in his messages, too damn obviouus  grin

@ topic
i still dont see the significance of this thread enough to drag it to the front page. I THINK YOU KNOW NAIRALAND BY NOW AND KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THREADS LIKE THIS.
sha sha sha
people everywhere all around the world return to their homeland around the holidays, so i dont see why its such a big deal.
some people need Jesus, for real.
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by gidson12(m): 12:52am On Dec 28, 2009
Loud mouthed ndi ofe nmanu, ewu, dey would always start d n run, foolish ppl
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by Coldish: 2:43am On Dec 28, 2009
God guide all of them as they return
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by sayso: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2009
ije oma to all
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by mrperfect(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2009
Happy Chrismax
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by otukpo(f): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2009
WISH THEM SAFE JOURNEY TO AND FRO.
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by ud4u: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
@ Vollo57,

You are nothing but a day dreamer.
Keep on dreaming, may be by the time you wakes up Igbo man might have bought your family house.

I wish the travellers safe journey.
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by buchio7(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
nna i jst came back frm ala igbo. Tanx to all dat prayed for travellers n GOD bless.
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by gidson12(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2009
@ ud4u
grin grin lol, not only buying thier family house, even making his family work 4 him grin
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by koolchicco: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2009
ud4u:

@ Vollo57,

You are nothing but a day dreamer.
Keep on dreaming, may be by the time you wakes up Igbo man might have bought your family house.

I wish the travellers safe journey.

grin grin grin

@Topic
Ije oma umu nwanne m.
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by jona2: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2009
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by jona2: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2009
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by ezeagu(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by gidson12(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2009
@ amor4ce
u be MUMU tring to make a point, anu ofia
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by buchio7(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2009
@amor4ce in as much as i respect d way u marshalled ur point n d mature manner u presented bt i want to disabuse ur mind abt one tin. Igbos dont want to be or aspire to b jews. Yes i knw dat at a time a jewish delegation came into d country sayin dey where tracing a lost tribe of isreal bt it shd nt b construed to mean dat we want 2 b jews.
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by AndreUweh(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2009
amor4ce:

This to me is one of the wonders of nature - reminds me of the seasonal migration of various herds across the numerous African landscapes. And I still do not see the logic behind the general statement that "Africans love visiting their rural homes during X-mas." The fact that quite a number of Ibo people do so does not mean that the Ibos are representative of all of Africa. I am not Ibo but I am a Nigerian and it has been almost 2 decades since I was at my hometown.

In addition, the claim about the Ibos linking themselves to the Jews is in my opinion self derogatory. Why is it that the Ibos want to associate themselves with the Jews and not the Jews associating themselves with the Ibos. If they(Ibos who wanna be Jews) like, they can keep regarding the Jews as higher beings. Away to settle this once and for all is to trace their ancestry using DNA evidence. The technology has been available for years and if those Ibos are so confident of Jewish(and not Ibo) roots, they should scientifically back up their claims.

It is IGBO and not Ibo. Respect please.
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by AndreUweh(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2009
This thread ia about Ndigbo who deserted Lagos for their various communities to celebrate christmas. Wish them journey mercies. As they are about to return from home, wish them safety.
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by THEAMAKA1: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2009
Andre Uweh:

GBAM!!!! when people say Ibo, i find it kinda offensive. like wtf?
wasn't it the british or whoever that started leaving out the "g" in our name?
rubbish.
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by SEFAGO(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2009

Abeg Ibo or igbo. Those of us brought up learning in british school we dey call-am ibo wink

who cares?
Re: Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos by THEAMAKA1: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2009
sigh. . .
yawn. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

why biafra bank diamond and fidelity banks dont employ yorubas / President Buhari Has Failed Integrity Test. - PDP / Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.