Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? (27071 Views)

How Safe Is The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Phone / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / The Fingerprint Reader On Your Phone May Not Be As Secure As You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by dxdiag(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Iphone 5s started the trend, others immitate later on the long run and upgraded it too.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
nynyola123:

Pls, what's kelvar back?
I hear it's the material in bulletproof vests
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by napoleon77(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
lilmisspenney:

how authentic is this?

How authentic? I posted a page from Wikipedia. Unless we doubt the authenticity of Wikipedia
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by EniolaO: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
napoleon77:
Toshiba?
iPhone 5s had it in 2013 Samsung S5 in 2014
Toshiba... all is well then
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by acenazt: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Funny Chinko Users. Finger Print Technology Were In Phone Like Iphone 5s And Samsung Galaxy S5.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Defaramade(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
See people shouting infinix, infinix koo infinity ni (I use HOT 2 so don't call me a hater) undecided Someone talked about Toshiba earlier and I think there was one Motorola phone too that had fingerprint sensor before the iPhone (I'm not too certain). But it was the iPhone 5s that popularized the use of fingerprint sensors on smartphones.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Defaramade(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
acenazt:
Funny Chinko Users. Finger Print Technology Were In Phone Like Iphone 5s And Samsung Galaxy S5.
You dey mind them ni, when they don't read and follow smartphone reviews and trends. All they know about Smartphones is what one amateur "tech blogger" puts on Nairaland for them undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Beejay1117(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
kachi10000:
iPhone strtd the finger print ish with there iPhone 5s... followed by Samsung... I think tecno phantom 5 came out before hot s nd it had de finger print too soooo it's not infinix
you sabi phone passtthis people joor
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by winkmart: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ask gugu
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by CDMagazine(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
JAMB QUESTION...
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
sagem
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by kingblack: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
dxdiag:
Iphone 5s started the trend, others immitate later on the long run and upgraded it too.
yeah but it's really cool that infinix have joined the wagon of providing quality
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by goingape1: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Smallbaby:
So I was arguing with a colleague yesterday about the company that first brought fingerprint Technology to Nigeria. I said it was Infinix, but she said no that it was one other brand like that. Since we tried Google and it not help matters, I decided to bring it on here, which phone company first brought Fingerprint technology in Nigeria first. Thank you.
Nokia 3310
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by fortunarld: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
napoleon77:
Toshiba?

iPhone 5s had it in 2013
Samsung S5 in 2014

Thanks bro problem solved

But some guys go still get mind argue am
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by oviejnr(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
napoleon77:
Toshiba?

iPhone 5s had it in 2013
Samsung S5 in 2014
The question says in Nigeria, iphone 5s was the first. So ur right
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by MrTypist: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
For me I would say iPhone 5S.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nebuchadnezar: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Samsung cheesy

galaxy s5
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by MrTypist: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
oviejnr:
The question says in Nigeria, iphone 5s was the first. So ur right

Is Nigeria not part of the world again?
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by afezy110(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
It's SAMSUNG with the s5.. samsung s5 was the first phone with fingerprint in naija
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by clems88(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Who finger print help undecided
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by naijalander: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Apple did it first but you see there are more Infinix and Tecno users in Naija than Apple so it will appear as though Infinix did it first.

Smallbaby:
So I was arguing with a colleague yesterday about the company that first brought fingerprint Technology to Nigeria. I said it was Infinix, but she said no that it was one other brand like that. Since we tried Google and it not help matters, I decided to bring it on here, which phone company first brought Fingerprint technology in Nigeria first. Thank you.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by stonemind(f): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
IPhone 5s Samsung Galaxy s5 then tecno phantom 5
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by urpee28(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Samsung with galaxy S5
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by mekstaniac(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Samsung brought the tech in 1st....then apple and now the rest of the world have copied them
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by samson07(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Glory12345:
Type how?
the first mobile phone with finger print was samsung x5 followed by iphone 5s. then there was no infinix it was just tecno phone and others
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by femiebun: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
Samsung cheesy

galaxy s5
lol it's iPhone then Samsung but infinix doing that is also great for customers

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by akigbemaru: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
napoleon77:
Toshiba?

iPhone 5s had it in 2013
Samsung S5 in 2014
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Tobyshegz(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Koko mobile
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Certifiedboss: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Smallbaby:

Samsung S5 ..... It came out April 2014
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Topmaike007(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Smallbaby:
if it is chinese brand tecno phantom 5 was the first to arrive Nigeria....
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
napoleon77:

How authentic? I posted a page from Wikipedia. Unless we doubt the authenticity of Wikipedia
well the page did not come from space, humans wrote it too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker / Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) / Sales Rep Discouraged Me From Ordering Phones From Overseas, Gave These Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.