Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? (27075 Views)

How Safe Is The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Phone / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / The Fingerprint Reader On Your Phone May Not Be As Secure As You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by SlyCharlie(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
lilmisspenney:
what has fingerprint got to do with camera? i was talking about camera
Pardon me ma'am, simple case of miss quoting.. My humble apologies
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by SlyCharlie(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
creed266:

i dont remember saying it was infinix, i dont even think it was infinix but i have noticed you are alive and well, thank you for your hard work
Err, ma'am I believe u can read..
The first line of my previous post took care of what u are ranting about...
Yes. I'm very well alive..

N/B English ain't that difficult u know.. Its all in ur head.
My two cents pretty miss :-)
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by donbee(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
creed266:
innjoo ke? that one i cant even believe
Just check for innjoo 2 launch date and that of infinix hot s
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by donbee(m): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
SlyCharlie:
Please, what is injoo
Just Google it, and see for yourself
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by SlyCharlie(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
donbee:
Just Google it, and see for yourself
What is Google?
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Lonan: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
SlyCharlie:

What is Google?
this your question na wa o grin

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by samson07(m): 1:31am On Apr 02, 2017
Glory12345:
i disagree to that tho coz it was infinix dat i knew first oo
that was the one you knew,,, but samsung s5 was the number 1
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by CiscoRamon: 7:02am On Apr 02, 2017
kachi10000:
iPhone strtd the finger print ish with there iPhone 5s... followed by Samsung... I think tecno phantom 5 came out before hot s nd it had de finger print too soooo it's not infinix
I second this, Tecno Phantom had this technology way long
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by TheLastGrimm: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2017
nynyola123:

Yeah. I saw it and i like it. Funny how I never noticed it before makes me want to get zero 2 but that's not possible when there's zero 4 plus somewhere waiting for me
That Zero can make someone cum with that kinda specs
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by TheLastGrimm: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2017
nynyola123:

Is it okay for that to be used on a phone??
lol yeah, use it to block yourself in a shoot out grin
nynyola123:

Is it okay for that to be used on a phone??
lol yeah, use it to block yourself in a shoot out
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by TheLastGrimm: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2017
nynyola123:
Pls, what's kelvar back?
It's actually called kevlar, & it's a bullet proof material
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by TheLastGrimm: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2017
nynyola123:
I saw it first on hot 4
Are you really sure of this?
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by nynyola123: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2017
TheLastGrimm:

Are you really sure of this?
Yeah. I mean I'm talking of what I saw.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by nynyola123: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2017
TheLastGrimm:

It's actually called kevlar, & it's a bullet proof material
Yeah. Got it..
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by nynyola123: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
lol yeah, use it to block yourself in a shoot out ;Dlol yeah, use it to block yourself in a shoot out
Is that even possible??
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by passyaba: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2017
lilmisspenney:

i first saw ot on hot 4 sha
Exactly .. Same here dats y I wonder
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by nynyola123: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2017
TheLastGrimm:

That Zero can make someone cum with that kinda specs
How is that even possible
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2017
passyaba:

Exactly .. Same here dats y I wonder
what they are saying might be true but all I know is I first saw it on hot 4 and it's an amazing feature...
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2017
passyaba:

Very cool n its d first I saw with my eyes to v fingerprint technology in Nigeria
really?? it's hot 4 me I first saw oo
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by TheLastGrimm: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
nynyola123:
How is that even possible
My sis, it's just a pun word
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by TheLastGrimm: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
nynyola123:
Is that even possible??
Obviously not
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by jaybros: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Guys, it's one dantech, advertised on TV stations, but it didn't break the market.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by cadiz: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
jaybros:
Guys, it's one dantech, advertised on TV stations, but it didn't break the market.
wow, i havent heard of this one at all, didnt even see the adverts shocked
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by passyaba: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
lilmisspenney:

what they are saying might be true but all I know is I first saw it on hot 4 and it's an amazing feature...
Yes ooo dats y I maintain my stands dat I first saw fingerprint technology on infinix
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by yemzzy02(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallbaby:
So I was arguing with a colleague yesterday about the company that first brought fingerprint Technology to Nigeria. I said it was Infinix, but she said no that it was one other brand like that. Since we tried Google and it not help matters, I decided to bring it on here, which phone company first brought Fingerprint technology in Nigeria first. Thank you.

I think it's infinix.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by goldpeace: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smallbaby:
So I was arguing with a colleague yesterday about the company that first brought fingerprint Technology to Nigeria. I said it was Infinix, but she said no that it was one other brand like that. Since we tried Google and it not help matters, I decided to bring it on here, which phone company first brought Fingerprint technology in Nigeria first. Thank you.

I heard about it first from infinix phone
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by opeyemithought: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
I think it was infinix who started here in naija..hope am right??
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by yemzzy02(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
opeyemithought:

That's what I think too
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Lonan: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
opeyemithought:
the first most people saw, but i dont think it was first in nigeria
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by yemzzy02(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lonan:
the first most people saw, but i dont think it was first in nigeria
Are you saying, its infinix that first brought it to people?
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Lonan: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
yemzzy02:

Are you saying, its infinix that first brought it to people?
please i didnt say anything like that, dont misquote me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) / Sales Rep Discouraged Me From Ordering Phones From Overseas, Gave These Reasons / Pictures From The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.