Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? (27076 Views)

How Safe Is The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Phone / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / The Fingerprint Reader On Your Phone May Not Be As Secure As You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by emmayayodeji(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Are all this infinix people okay?

Iphone5s was the first

Even samsung get before infinix sef
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Tobyshegz:
Koko mobile
and what's that?
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by nynyola123: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
IpostStuff:

I hear it's the material in bulletproof vests
Is it okay for that to be used on a phone??
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by ahamonyeka(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nokia 3310
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by abiambo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
LOL AT THOSE TALKING OF INFINIX.... APPLE FANS WE KNOW THE IPHONE 5S WAS THE FIRST...
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Acidosis(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
My Samsung Galaxy S5 had a fingerprint sensor. That's a 2014 smartphone.

I think this thread is very ridiculous...seeing the rate at which people mention Infinix hot X521, a 2016 brand.

I'm even more disappointed at the mods for allowing this ridiculous thread on the front-page.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by dukeo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Smallbaby:
So I was arguing with a colleague yesterday about the company that first brought fingerprint Technology to Nigeria. I said it was Infinix, but she said no that it was one other brand like that. Since we tried Google and it not help matters, I decided to bring it on here, which phone company first brought Fingerprint technology in Nigeria first. Thank you.

Apple on the iPhone 5s
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by olusheye2(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
The iPhone 5s was the first device that debuted the fingerprint scanner as a feature.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by napoleon77(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
lilmisspenney:

well the page did not come from space, humans wrote it too...

Your point is noted.

If you provide a source that is more authentic than Wikipedia then I would accept that the page I quoted may not meet your level of authenticity.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
nynyola123:
I saw it first on hot 4
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Xiaomi

I have been using phone with fingerprint before Tecno and Infinix started thinking of it.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Freelancer007(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
I think it is Infinix. Pls, Check out Infinix Phone Price in Nigeria
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by napoleon77(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Acidosis:
My Samsung Galaxy S5 had a fingerprint sensor. That's a 2014 smartphone.

I think this thread is very ridiculous...seeing the rate at which people mention Infinix hot X521, a 2016 brand.

I'm even more disappointed at the mods for allowing this ridiculous thread on the front-page.

If you look at my 1st comment on this thread you would see that even Toshiba had a phone with finger print sensor as far back as 2007.

Apple and then Samsung later added the feature
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Can't believe anyone would think Infinix brought finger print censor phones to Nigeria.... Y'all that think that way must be children who just graduated from secondary school.lol
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Glory12345(f): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
i disagree to that tho coz it was infinix dat i knew first oo
samson07:

the first mobile phone with finger print was samsung x5 followed by iphone 5s. then there was no infinix it was just tecno phone and others
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Joshkid(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
OmichaelO:

iPhone 5s has fingerprint and it was released long before HOT S

God bless those fingers!

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by cuedish: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
Though, I may be ignorant of the features of other devices but I think it's Infinix sha

The first finger print phone u have used or see ....U mean to say.

Iphone and Samsung brought finger-print mobile access to lime-light
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by ebby9z(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
I don't understand. Infinix bawo? Whatever happened to iPhone 5s?
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by ebby9z(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Can't believe anyone would think Infinix brought finger print censor phones to Nigeria.... Y'all that think that way must be children who just graduated from secondary school.lol
As in ehn!!! I don't understand.
They definitely just started using smartphones
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by nada4u0052(f): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
EniolaO:

since m ignorant about other phones and aware of infinix.... il say infinix brought fingerprint technology to Nigeria
Base on my own observations n wat I saw first was from infinix h S
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by emmavis4u0052(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
I think infinix was d first in Nigeria
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by timi4uall(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
Though, I may be ignorant of the features of other devices but I think it's Infinix sha
It is Htc one max, it was released Oct 2013

Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
nynyola123:

Is it okay for that to be used on a phone??
Sure it is and has already been used in some phones
Infact it was used on the back of infinix Zero 2
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Naijaepic: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
My telephone comes with fingerprint in 2015

Smallbaby:
So I was arguing with a colleague yesterday about the company that first brought fingerprint Technology to Nigeria. I said it was Infinix, but she said no that it was one other brand like that. Since we tried Google and it not help matters, I decided to bring it on here, which phone company first brought Fingerprint technology in Nigeria first. Thank you.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by nynyola123: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
IpostStuff:

Sure it is and has already been used in some phones
Infact it was used on the back of infinix Zero 2
Really?? I'll check it out.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by nynyola123: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=HsLBroker post=55137350][/quote]
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
napoleon77:

Your point is noted.

If you provide a source that is more authentic than Wikipedia then I would accept that the page I quoted may not meet your level of authenticity.
I'm not saying I have a better source. I'm just trying to know how authentic your source is.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by meskana212(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
lilmisspenney:

well the page did not come from space, humans wrote it too...
. Human wrote it but we are all aware that iPhone 5s came out Sept 2013, and it has d fingerprint sensor.....I don't know what exactly you want to hear again.
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by meskana212(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
timi4uall:

It is Htc one max, it was released Oct 2013
iPhone 5s came out Sept 2013..
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by meskana212(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
napoleon77:

Your point is noted.

I don't understand his point. Is it that iPhone 5s don't have the fingerprint tech or it wasn't released on Sept 2013?
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by aobinna79(m): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Smallbaby:
Samsung galaxy 5
Re: Which Phone Company First Brought The Fingerprint Technology To Nigeria? by urchboyoski: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
samsung

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) / Sales Rep Discouraged Me From Ordering Phones From Overseas, Gave These Reasons / Pictures From The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.