Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? (3118 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
please advise me.. I just found out that my girlfriend of four years started dating another guy( who is aware of us) few days back. I stumbled on the chat with the guy on her WhatsApp, although she has previously deleted the chat. she has cried and begged me severally, well, I told her I had forgiven her. During those four years, we have had misunderstandings, but I didn't allow that to break us. I used to tell her the only thing that will make me leave her is if she cheats on me. I contacted the guy to know why he had to approach my girl even when he knew we were dating.. He said he was sorry and it was all his fault and I should forgive my girlfriend and move on with her and blah blah blah.. I'm just afraid to break my own code which is never to continue with her again if I catch her cheating. now she is sincerely sorry for hurting me and has been crying all day just asking me to forgive her. please how can I learn to bring back the trust she had broken in this relationship. sincerely I love her dearly and I have been planning a future with her. what is the right step to take here?
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by FvckShiT(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
there's no fúçking fúture,just keep fúçking her bro

keep fúçkiñg her

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by specimen23(m): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
it depends, please clarify what u mean by dating, were they just hanging out, saying sweet stuffs, sexting or already having sex?
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
specimen23:
it depends, please clarify what u mean by dating, were they just hanging out, saying sweet stuffs, sexting or already having sex?

They have had kisses just once
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
when I saw the chat with the guy, it wasn't really a huge stuff.. so I tried engaging the guy in a chat as if she was the one chatting.. I could deduce that what they have had so far is only some kisses.. I dug deep..

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
FvckShiT:

keep fúçkiñg her

haha you wicked oo..

on a serious note, we have been in a serious relationship for four years now. And I think I invested all my heart in it embarassed
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by FvckShiT(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
jûst so you fúçking kñow, the other dude is still gônna keep fûçking her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
FvckShiT:
jûst so you fúçking kñow, the other dude is still gônna keep fûçking her

well, when I chatted the guy up using her WhatsApp and impersonating her, the guy was like if it will end up like he will be destroying her relationship, he would back off.

If they start something again, or if she starts something with another guy, I will catch her eventually.

Girls cannot be so clever to keep secrets for too long..
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by specimen23(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
@op, what you should be concerned about is what led your gf to do those things, find out if there is something you havent been doing that made her even give that guy some attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
specimen23:
@op, what you should be concerned about is what led your gf to do those things, find out if there is something you havent been doing that made her even give that guy some attention.
I'll have a heart to heart conversation with her tonight. At first when she saw that i have known about it, she tried being defensive saying that i caused it. What she meant by i caused it was the few misunderstandings we had earlier march and late february.. all these, i didn't even wait till 24hrs before setling all grudges. and i think misunderstandings are to some extent normal in a relationship as long as you are able to bring things back to track as soon as possible.
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by specimen23(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
CondomSir:
I'll have a heart to heart conversation with her tonight. At first when she saw that i have know about it, she tried being defensive saying that i caused it. What she meant by i caused it was the few misunderstandings we had earlier march and late february.. all these, i didn't even waith till 24hrs before setling all grudges. and i think misunderstandings are to some extent normal in a relationship as long as you are able to bring things back to track as soon as possible.
i understand, i m not talking about misunderstanding in general, i meant..doesnt she complain that you dont give her attention? you dont compliment her when she dresses? or take her out? or listen to her?
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by ghost3040: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
U D MAN!!!
FvckShiT:

keep fúçkiñg her

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by olac21(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
Why could she not tell you all the things she observed you weren't doing right before she went for the other guy??To me,she just doesnt know what to say when she was caught..be careful

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Brown14: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
No!
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by klexycole(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
CondomSir:

They have had kisses just once

Just few days back and they already kissed each other? How sure are you that they haven't progressed past that stage?

grin grin grin
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by klexycole(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
On a side note... grin

*Girl:* Baby ,Can you speak Italian, German or French??
Because you Like watching their games so attentively.
*Boy:* Yeah I understand Everything...
*Girl:*Mmmmh,can you speak a little so that I can hear??
*Boy*: Neymar Totti Messi Ancelotti Del Piero Gonzalo
Dybala
Arbeloa Maldini Di Natale Konte Atletico...
*Girl:* Waoooow....what does it Mean
*Boy*: In all days of my life,You will Remain being in ma
heart.
*Girl:* Babe....Thank you ...I love you so Much...
*Boy*: Ngolo Kante... cheesy
*Girl:* Mmhh...And what does it mean
*Boy*:Means I love you too.. grin

***Runs outta thread*** lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Your interference will only make the attraction more scared, and what is sacred like a taboo is desired, women need excitement and dynamism, stuff that keep them alive and fun, I've never seen a four year relationship without interference from other parties.

Bro.. That guy go still Bleep the babe.. Lobatab

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
specimen23:
i understand, i m not talking about misunderstanding in general, i meant..doesnt she complain that you dont give her attention? you dont compliment her when she dresses? or take her out? or listen to her?

I give her a lot of attention. I compliment her beauty both face to face or whenever she upload or send me a newly snapped picture. in fact, I overwhelm her with both attention and compliments. I also give a listening ears.. I always give her advice on whatever issue she's passing through. about taking her out, for the past one year plus now, we have maintained a distance relationship so we might not get to hangout often. I do not think the guy she cheated with is taking her out either cus she is a room mate with my sister in school, so if she is hanging out with anyone, I will know.

Could it be the distance
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
rychard:
Your interference will only make the attraction more scared, and what is sacred like a taboo is desired, women need excitement and dynamism, stuff that keep them alive and fun, I've never seen a four year relationship without interference from other parties.

Bro.. That guy go still Bleep the babe.. Lobatab

Bro what do you advise me to do now? Should I just move on with my life and jilt the four years we have been good together?
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ladies your advice is needed too

cc ishilove
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Adesammy01(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
CondomSir:

Bro what do you advise me to do now? Should I just move on with my life and jilt the four years we have been good together?
I must say that I really like your maturity. All your responses has proven that. Girls generally are flexible minded, I will advice you not to give up on your investment so soon. please give he a second chance. On trusting her like before, make sure both of you don't make reference to it anytime even when you have issues. Just assume it never happened. You won't be happy if she leaves you because you made a mistake once. Forgiveness is a must if you love her. Since it's the first time. Don't throw her away just like that. Give her a second chance. I like it when a guy decides to challenge himself by being faithful. Don't forget to keep praying for her not to fall too.

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Adesammy01:

I must say that I really like your maturity. All your responses has proven that. Girls generally are flexible minded, I will advice you not to give up on your investment so soon. please give he a second chance. On trusting her like before, make sure both of you don't make reference to it anytime even when you have issues. Just assume it never happened. You won't be happy if she leaves you because you made a mistake once. Forgiveness is a must if you love her. Since it's the first time. Don't throw her away just like that. Give her a second chance. I like it when a guy decides to challenge himself by being faithful. Don't forget to keep praying for her not to fall too.

Thanks a lot for this bro. I could see the sincerity in her apology. I have never experienced disappointed as big as this before. You know, I trusted her so much that if it were someone who hinted me that she was cheating, I wouldn't have believed.

Have you had any experience if this kind before?
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by eitsei(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
CondomSir:
when I saw the chat with the guy, it wasn't really a huge stuff.. so I tried engaging the guy in a chat as if she was the one chatting.. I could deduce that what they have had so far is only some kisses.. I dug deep..
lol... Reading this post it was as if I was the one that wrote it or you are talking about me, the only difference is that my relationship then was not 4 years old and I forgave her and we moved on but later something terrible happened and everything went sideways

Give her a second chance and be careful too like someone said don't refer to it when you have misunderstandings again, act like it never happened but I will add this be watchful o, though don't be too suspicious of her at least don't do it to her face it will take her further away from you
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by eitsei(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
CondomSir:

Thanks a lot for this bro. I could see the sincerity in her apology. I have never experienced disappointed as big as this before. You know, I trusted her so much that if it were someone who hinted me that she was cheating, I wouldn't have believed.

Have you had any experience if this kind before?
lol...I've had an exact similar experience before
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
I advice the use of condomSIR grin grin grin
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by profhezekiah: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bros if U love her so much continue but if Ur love for her is nt that strong quit because it either she does it again or U retaliate later.
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
eitsei:
lol... Reading this post it was as if I was the one that wrote it or you are talking about me, the only difference is that my relationship then was not 4 years old and I forgave her and we moved on but later something terrible happened and everything went sideways

Give her a second chance and be careful too like someone said don't refer to it when you have misunderstandings again, act like it never happened but I will add this be watchful o, though don't be too suspicious of her at least don't do it to her face it will take her further away from you

Hmmm.. could you please tell me about that terrible thing that happened and made you departed? Did she cheat again?

Does it mean that every girl at one time or the other will cheat on their partner even if the guy loves and cherish her a lot

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by eitsei(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
CondomSir:

Hmmm.. could you please tell me about that terrible thing that happened and made you departed? Did she cheat again?

Does it mean that every girl at one time or the other will cheat on their partner even if the guy loves and cherish her a lot
people are not the same and can not act same way.. I won't want to poison your mind
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by ednut1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
weak men everywhere. u self don date gal for 4 years. u no put ring
Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by 2dice01: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2017
funny enough na you say you need advice

Still same you defending the girl ...the girl is probably fixing a date with the nigga why you are lamentino like solomon

The koko be say that bae has your mumu remote control

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 01, 2017
2dice01:
funny enough na you say you need advice

Still same you defending the girl ...the girl is probably fixing a date with the nigga why you are lamentino like solomon

The koko be say that bae has your mumu remote control

I'm not defending her in anyway. And I don't know what you mean by mumu remote control. Some girls will cheat and when you catch them, they will slap it on your face and won't seem remorseful. And with my findings, it isn't really as bad as I thought. I will post details below.. I only need advice on how to clear it off my mind and still trust her.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 01, 2017
ednut1:
weak men everywhere. u self don date gal for 4 years. u no put ring

i think I have seen pre-wedding pictures here on nairaland where couples dated for 8-10 years before finally tying the knot. It depends on when the relationship started. Some started in secondary school, some in the university and they were able to sustain it till they were ripe for marriage.

So it is not yet time for me to give her a ring..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Trick Is How Successful People Make Life So Easy For Themselves (photos) / I Have Never Had A Boyfriend / Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.