Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO (3128 Views)

Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO by nairaobserver2: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ghanaian lady tattooed human skull on her private part, what do you think about this?

Watch Video Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/shocking-ghanaian-lady-tattooed-human.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO by nairaobserver2: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
shocked

If this Toto swallows your sperm, forget it.
Your destiny has been swallowed by the dark gods.
No one in their right mind will tattoo their privates.
This has a sinister motive undecided

7 Likes

Re: Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO by Tonnexy: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
for what
Re: Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO by Destined2win: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Wow...see the gate of hell

5 Likes

Re: Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO by Tampa6246(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
her life and decision
Re: Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO by Jerkules: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
I like reading people's comments. I can't help myself with laughter. Now in honor of the comments I've read I want to write my own comment. It is very short and straight to the point and I hope it will make enough sense to you. My comment may not be all that interesting but I believe you are reading it with your full attention. You have read it to this point and I just want to encourage you to read it to the very end and to also thank you for successfully wasting your time since I have nothing to say.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
Thats not ghanian.
She looks white.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO by Powersurge: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
This one is a learner. You know how many Nigerian girls have incisions on their private parts? highly sinister incisions. When I was in school, I had a friend whose uncle was babalawo. He is JW, but he had to stay with the uncle because of certain issues then. He told me about the legion of girls that used to come to his uncle's place for voodoos.

This one is just been childish. If you see a person that looks rough and criminal-like, he has a boss that looks calm and normal. The normal-looking ones control the rough-looking ones.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO by modik(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jerkules:
I like reading people's comments. I can't help
myself with laughter. Now in honor of the
comments I've read I want to write my own
comment. It is very short and straight to the point
and I hope it will make enough sense to you. My
comment may not be all that interesting but I
believe you are reading it with your full attention.
You have read it to this point and I just want to
encourage you to read it to the very end and to
also thank you for successfully wasting your time
since I have nothing to say.

Crap!

Saying you have nothing to say amounts to saying smoothing.
Re: Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO by Emilokoiyawon: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
Men will still fvck. This is nothing. I had a gf that had pet snakes. Her lower extremities covered with snake tattoos. I still fvked.

(1) (Reply)

Men, Where Do You Belong? / How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently / Young Boy Found A Huge Snake Lurking Underwater While Fishing... Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.