Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River (47325 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by zpakln(f): 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
nice one..
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
wow... beautiful, they look perfect
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by chukwudi3(m): 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
PapiNigga:
And these pre-wedding photos of a thing is fast becoming a National issue... Lol

This lovely couple had a pre-wedding photo session like never before, as they hit the River for their romantic Argungu festival. #Chimezzy2017

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/lovely-couple-turn-fishermen-as-they.html?m=1
mcheew .de no even kill anything sef
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by jeje123(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
shine ur eyes for dat river me i no dey ooooo
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by zpakln(f): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
nice one..

This is another hilarious Mark Angel Comedy titled “2000 Words” and shows Emanuella and her uncle Mark Angel write a story of 2000 words.

How did they make up their 2000 words and what did Emanuella score? Find out as you watch.. http://www.ngcube.com/download-mark-angel-comedy-2000-words-episode-107/

Have a jolly, jolly weekend, with lots of cheer and laughter!
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
one of the few pre wedding pictures that makes sense

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by dimexy247(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Haa! This your post just weak me, I can't help but laugh.

Ashleydolls:
The rate at which couples are taking pre-wedding photos to another level, I hope none of them will take it to the cemetery

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by joenor(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by vivypretty(f): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
The rate at which couples are taking pre-wedding photos to another level, I hope none of them will take it to the cemetery
lol
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by rebirthiix: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
I'm seeing churchill grin
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by dejilopez4real(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
piperson:
you people should rest nau,, any pic u see online is now a pre-wedding foto, person can nor do foto-shoot again?

I WONDER OOOO !!!!
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by ufuosman(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lovely
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by incredible16(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lol you just gave someone an idea
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by nanadeeva01(f): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
Where is the fish
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
Simple, cutting your cloth according to your size and making it unique at the same time.
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by zeezeegal(m): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
No Complain If U Born Mami Water O
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by ceejayluv(m): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Not a bad concept.... 'Till Death do us Part'...
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Great boobs, by the way
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by frisky2good(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Just stay tuned. It is after naked pre-wedding photos we will come to that one.

Ashleydolls:

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by dotcile28(f): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
i just dey wonder ooo
i hope so sha

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by Ashleydolls(f): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
frisky2good:
Just stay tuned. It is after naked pre-wedding photos we will come to that one.

lol
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by frisky2good(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
ziddy:
Great boobs (wey don nearly reach navel smiley), by the way
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by Ashleydolls(f): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
dimexy247:
Haa! This your post just weak me, I can't help but laugh.

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by thinkmoney(m): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Beautiful.. Make sense. I hope to be the first to take pre wedding photo on the moon.
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by oheni(f): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Make we jst d oberve... E reach o
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by SalamRushdie: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:

It will soon lead there
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by oheni(f): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!! I need to "walk into love" ASAP!!!! angry

"Walk" no ooo u better run
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by DollarAngel(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
THE CREATIVE TRIBE, IGBO KWENU
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by oheni(f): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy

The Pre wedding pic will be more interesting assuming the babe fall into the river then the guy try to rescue her with the net grin grin grin

INSIDE THE NET wink wink wink
U re wickitttt
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by popsyleo1: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
May it be permanent in Jesus Name
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by Horlahmah(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
I could see they catch no fish yet. Its better they call Jesus to intervene.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.