Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River (47338 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by koolguy88(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
abeg oooo make una dey wear slippers or palms for leg oooo, this river-side dey dirty.
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by obyikye(f): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Is it me or my eyes are deceiving me, the man looks like Churchill Tonto's ex husband.
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by Papichulo8888(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nice concept.
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by material988(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
Arsenalholic:
That lady's bobbi can be used as a bait to foncuse the destiny of fishes shocked

Forgive me oh, I jes luff bobbi. HML in advance

Lwkm.. na only the Bobbie u see abi, u no see say dey did not even catch any fish

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=frisky2good post=55134739][/quote]

what the hell did you have to do that for? why not just have your say without fiddling with my mentions?

you must be one of the id!ot juveniles trolling this site, am sure
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by adeoba2008(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!! I need to "walk into love" ASAP!!!! angry

You will soon walk out sharperly.
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by misscowmilk(f): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
The rate at which couples are taking pre-wedding photos to another level, I hope none of them will take it to the cemetery

Dis got me rolling on d floor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by watchindelta(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
no girl fit force me do dis lielie undecided undecided wen am ready to settle down undecided undecided
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by soberdrunk(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
adeoba2008:

You will soon walk out sharperly.

Na swear?! Haba! I dont deserve love ni? angry
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by tianshie(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
What's the spiritual implication of returning from a fishing trip with an empty net?
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by ciggy000(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
this is lovely and not those Adam and eve stuff
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by Purereal(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=Ashleydolls post=55132194]The rate at which couples are taking pre-wedding photos to another level, I hope none of them will take it to the cemetery
that one na till death do us part.u no fit act am.original
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by asatemple(f): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Beautiful concept
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by frisky2good(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
What did I do please?

ziddy:

what the hell did you have to do that for? why not just have your say without fiddling with my mentions?

you must be one of the id!ot juveniles trolling this site, am sure
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by MrGreenMavro: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
oheni:

U re wickitttt
u r biutheiffool

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by nosa73(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

I like this concept, simple and natural. Unlike those ones staring at the ass of a girl several NL mods have bleeped undecided

kk
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by msadamidris: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
thats good. hustling together
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by 1stGenius(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
The rate at which couples are taking pre-wedding photos to another level, I hope none of them will take it to the cemetery
Some can even take it in the toilet or on the roof top.

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by ngmgeek(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pre-wedding pictures everywhere. Trust Nigerians to overdo things. But the woman fine sha cheesy
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
mployer:
They no even catch any fish
weh done sirgrin
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by kenoz(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
It's cute
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by Arsenalholic(m): 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
material988:

Lwkm.. na only the Bobbie u see abi, u no see say dey did not even catch any fish
Lol. Na DAT one I see o
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by mercyland93(m): 12:48am On Apr 01, 2017
This is beautiful, ours is coming omr of this days.
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by Edum13656: 5:27am On Apr 01, 2017
Ashleydolls:

sis, u funny die. lol

1 Like

Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by jtwest(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Pre-wedding photos are getting out of hand sef. ewo tuni fisherman and fisherwoman.
Re: Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River by stamapro(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy

The Pre wedding pic will be more interesting assuming the babe fall into the river then the guy try to rescue her with the net grin grin grin
INSIDE THE NET wink wink wink
dis online witchkraft

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.