Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* (47261 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Dotwillis1(m): 2:36am On May 10, 2015
Signs you are dating a girl and not a woman

A counter thread cheesy

Girls expect you to be their ATMachine – women are financially independent.

Girls don't like spending from their wallets, they depend on the guy for all their basic needs; jumping from one guy to the other and taxing them. They will start complaining whenever you are broke and may even end the relationship.
A woman, on the other hand, may allow
her man to pay for her sometimes, but most times she prefer to pay the bill herself from time to time – for
both of them.

Girls are too lousy on social media especially about their relationship status. Women r just too busy with real life to bother updating their status online all about.

I have this girl on my facebook list that updates what's going on between her and her bf time to time. She do blurt everything it out on the social network even whenever they v sex, a kiss, visit, even when they fought

Girls gossips, women reads

Women will like to spend their leisure time with their nOse in books, novels, magazines. They don't enjoy filling their lives with useless talks and gists. Women like to keep sharp while girls like to keep occupied.

Girls don't know how to hold a stimulating conversation

Most girls are awful at holding
conversations. They aren’t up-to-date on global affairs. They don’t have any intellectual hobbies or interests. And their opinions aren’t really their own, but are the opinions of others they heard and took as their own. Girls are boring. Women are fascinating

Girls will want to buy a fast food, women prefers to cook themselves

Most girls can't even cook well, maybe they were spoiled growing up, some are just been lazy. They prefer you take them out to a restaurant and you buy whatever it is they want to eat, and yours as well. This isn’t to say that women don’t eat outside, they do if you take them out. But still go home afterwards to prepare for you a nice meal.

A girl will tell you on phone that she is hungry and you should take her out to eat. A woman will call you she just finished preparing a nice meal and you should come over to eat.

Girls like to dress in revealing clothes
Women understand that being provocative isn’t the only way to look good. A woman doesn’t have to have her everything hanging out in order to feel sexually appealing. Women are so confident in their own skin that they don't bother adding anything artificial.

greeting manners

A girl will bend her knees half way, when greeting your parents. Most of them now bows like a 'male' forgetting they are to kneel. A woman will greet with Her knees touching the ground even when greeting her man. cheesy

Girls are dependent
Girls aren’t really sure what their purpose is – they’re hoping to find a man to pick them up and show them the way.
Women are passionate and driven, they take what they want and don’t need anyone to help get it. They are strong, confident and independent.

Hey guys don't get stuck dating a girl! grin

Feel free to add more! grin

205 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by emorse(m): 2:38am On May 10, 2015
I saw this coming!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by prettyjo(f): 2:39am On May 10, 2015
OK naa

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by TEAMTWACI: 2:41am On May 10, 2015
Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL kiss kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 2:44am On May 10, 2015
Not true at all!
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by sexynabila(f): 3:25am On May 10, 2015
i was here
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 3:35am On May 10, 2015
Was expecting counter thread already... cool FP mAterial! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Cutehector(m): 4:22am On May 10, 2015
achemedez:
Was expecting counter thread already... cool
FP mAterial! cool
let me trek from hell to heaven if lalasticlala move this to frontpage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Genea(f): 5:30am On May 10, 2015
mmmmmmm I knew did was gonna make FP,every girl would be a woman but it takes few to be a lady,so am a lady by dignifiable standards

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Akkord4gov: 6:13am On May 10, 2015
In Nigeria,we have 95.83% of girls.The reason am still single,searching for a woman.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Akkord4gov: 6:17am On May 10, 2015
Chiam55:
Not true at all!
Girl,tell us a story,the true ones

3 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by mascot87(m): 6:23am On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain

Do u think voting Ugly people is what Miss NL all about hun undecided undecided

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 6:24am On May 10, 2015
Chiam55:
Not true at all!
what is your own version of the truth? You dont agree with the revealing body part too? Taking other people's thought-out ideals hook line and sinker?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Bisjosh(f): 6:37am On May 10, 2015
Kneel with her two legs for her man? grin hilarious!

15 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by ginawest(f): 6:49am On May 10, 2015
so u min to say women don't go to fast food or women don't gossip....gossiping z a female tin..girls n women do it...

5 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 7:55am On May 10, 2015
Cutehector:
let me trek from hell to heaven if lalasticlala move this to frontpage
LoL... Dnt be an orubebe nw I trust lalasticlala e no go do partial..... D;
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 7:55am On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain
so the purpose of her crown is to make people cry..interesting!!

this is how PDP campainged for Jona & he lost the seat.

Do the needful & not damaging her image.

48 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 8:25am On May 10, 2015
Help me say...

Correct

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by uzimi: 8:44am On May 10, 2015
Most men actually prefer to date girls.
They don't appreciate women. They take women that are obedient for a fool.
They can't appreciate. So I can say that's why girls fit them

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by PunkyOh(f): 8:57am On May 10, 2015
uzimi:
Most men actually prefer to date girls.
They don't appreciate women. They take women that are obedient for a fool.
They can't appreciate. So I can say that's why girls fit them

True.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 9:01am On May 10, 2015
All ladies are girls and behave like girls. They only become ladies when prospective suitor ring their finger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 9:02am On May 10, 2015
Midehi:
Spot on

3 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by saintgp(m): 9:09am On May 10, 2015
stabbing truth....mhen ur punch-lines are on point....this thread is more outstanding than d former...9/10 while d other is 6/10....my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 9:18am On May 10, 2015
I hear yhu
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by realdee44(f): 9:23am On May 10, 2015
ginawest:
so u min to say women don't go to fast food or women don't gossip....gossiping z a female tin..girls n women do it...
gossiping is not just a female thin even boys & men do gossip. Visit a public office or govt offices then you will no that men gossip more than women.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 9:26am On May 10, 2015
Midehi:

u said exactly what on my mind babe cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by kennosklint(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2015
Hmm
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by damiloladuke: 9:36am On May 10, 2015
seen
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by lifestyle1(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2015
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by iheanyi40(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2015
Hehehe I was expecting a counter_thread soonest
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Pavore9: 9:37am On May 10, 2015
Counter thread.............l have not been disappointed! cheesy cheesy But are men not more comfortable dating girls than women?

Any man who desires peace of mind. should reflect on Proverbs 31:30 Which reads thus 'Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.'

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.