Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? (2319 Views)

What If Today Was Your Last Day On Earth? / Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year / Old Earth Vs. Young Earth—What Are The Core Issues In The Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
If you hear the voice of the almighty God today telling you categorically to prepare for the next world, what would be your first thing to think?

Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by dingbang(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Carry? Are you lost?

1 Like

Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by Temidayo9(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
I will sharply ask God for forgiveness of all my sin.

1 Like

Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:
If you hear a voice today telling you categorically to prepare for the next world, what would be your first thing to carry?

I'll juz take my phone with me wink
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by subtlemee(f): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Repent of all my sins

1 Like

Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

I'll juz take my phone with me wink

Jokes
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by pirees: 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
undecidedIf only I have supernatural powers this would have been easy
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by hopefulLandlord: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
I would say goodbye to yesterday, I Would live each moment like my last
Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime I have
I Would call old friends I never see
Reminisce old memories
I Would forgive my enemies
I Would find that one I'm dreamin' of Swear up and down to FSM above That I finally fall in love

3 Likes

Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by highscript(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
I will try and have my last fvck with my gf.i don't mind if my p will cut into two, it's definitely gon' be a rough one.
Drink beer and drink my cannabis tea.
I will high to death ...

2 Likes

Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by highscript(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Temidayo9:
fvck him bro....
Did you do him wrong ?
If you sent your lil bro an errand and he refuse to go ,you try and bring something out of your pocket and thousands fall from your pocket and your brother immediately say sorry that he will go and buy it.
If you accept his apology you're dumb (sorry)
God will be dumb if he forgive you too .
The money that fall from your pocket represent death .
Your brother want to go because of the money and you re asking for forgiveness because of death.

2 Likes

Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
highscript:
fvck him bro....
Did you do him wrong ?
If you sent your lil bro an errand and he refuse to go ,you try and bring something out of your pocket and thousands fall from your pocket and your brother immediately say sorry that he will go and buy it.
If you accept his apology you're dumb (sorry)
God will be dumb if he forgive you too .
The money that fall from your pocket represent death .
Your brother want to go because of the money and you re asking for forgiveness because of death.

Mindless creatures
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by highscript(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Mindless creatures
lol
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
highscript:
lol

Please always remember that you are a created being. Science and technology should not be worshipped.

Worship Only​ the Holy Spirit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by sokul: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
A voice?
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
sokul:
A voice?

Of heaven of heaven
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by highscript(m): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Please always remember that you are a created being. Science and technology should not be worshipped.

I don't worship science and technology .
But if I am to worship one of the two, I will go for science and technology.

3 Likes

Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by otemdomino: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
I will lie down peacefully on my bed and close my eyes waiting for my transition to an afterlife of peace.
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by otemdomino: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Temidayo9:
God Almighty the creator of all gods doesn't judge and he cant be offended. If you have offended anyone, just ask that person for forgiveness and you are okay.
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by otemdomino: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
highscript:
I don't worship science and technology .
But if I am to worship one of the two, I will go for science and technology.
You are not far from the truth.
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by otemdomino: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I would say goodbye to yesterday, I Would live each moment like my last

Leave old pictures in the past

Donate every dime I have

I Would call old friends I never see

Reminisce old memories

I Would forgive my enemies

I Would find that one I'm dreamin' of
Swear up and down to FSM above That I finally fall in love
Ramen grin
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
otemdomino:
God Almighty the creator of all gods doesn't judge and he cant be offended. If you have offended anyone, just ask that person for forgiveness and you are okay.

You are not serious
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
otemdomino:
Ramen grin

Very interesting
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by sokul: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Of heaven of heaven
OK na
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by otemdomino: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:

You are not serious
How many times has your earthly father judged you for your minor minor human mistakes? How then do you expect GOD THE UNIVERSE, the creator of the gods (Allah,Yahweh, Vishnu, Moloch, Odin, Olorun, Eshu) to judge your trivial issues while you were on earth?

Only the gods such as Yahweh and Allah try to judge their worshippers. Almighty God their father is far far bigger than that.
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
otemdomino:
How many times has your earthly father judged you for your minor minor human mistakes? How then do you expect GOD THE UNIVERSE, the creator of the gods (Allah,Yahweh, Vishnu, Moloch, Odin, Olorun, Eshu) to judge your trivial issues while you were on earth?

Only the gods such as Yahweh and Allah try to judge their worshippers. Almighty God their father is far far bigger than that.

Do you understand the Holy scriptures?

I want to know before I go deeper with you
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by otemdomino: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Do you understand the Holy scriptures?

I want to know before I go deeper with you
Which one is the Holy scripture again? Do you mean a book that is not stained with red oil or what?
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
otemdomino:
Which one is the Holy scripture again? Do you mean a book that is not stained with red oil or what?

Do you speak based on your five senses or inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Because I see you are babbling and jangling
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by otemdomino: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Do you speak based on your five senses or inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Because I see you are babbling and jangling
Holy Spirit? I speak based on the truth given to me by Atum, the brother of Yahweh (Satan). The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH is the scripture being revealed to me and it isn't a holy scripture but a SCRIPTURE OF TRUTH aka DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
otemdomino:
Holy Spirit? I speak based on the truth given to me by Atum, the brother of Yahweh (Satan). The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH is the scripture being revealed to me and it isn't a holy scripture but a SCRIPTURE OF TRUTH aka DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

I am already done with you.

You are babbling and jangling not holding the head which is CHRIST

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 2:9 For in him dwells all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 2:10 And you are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by otemdomino: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:

I am already done with you.

You are babbling and jangling not holding the head which is CHRIST

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 2:9 For in him dwells all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 2:10 And you are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Do you think I'm joking here? SEE FOR YOURSELF. Follow the link of truth: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
The book written by the Colossians told you what you quoted above and you believe it? Now tell me why you should not believe a scripture revealed to a Nigerian like me.
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
otemdomino:
Do you think I'm joking here? SEE FOR YOURSELF. Follow the link of truth: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
The book written by the Colossians told you what you quoted above and you believe it? Now tell me why you should not believe a scripture revealed to a Nigerian like me.

Full of demonic influence, what a dirty soul.

Satan is glorified in you.

I said it before I am not going to say again

You are babbling and jangling. We know​ your typical when you are revealed
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day On Earth What Would you Do?? by EVarn(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Is the holy spirit to be worshipped?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. / Another Bombshell From Dr. David Oyedepo / Jesus Christ The White Man's 419 (there Was No Jesus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.