Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration (58458 Views)

Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee / Certificates Acquired During NYSC / What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by herdeyimikar(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2017
I Don call in love oo
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
FriendNG:

6 state not 7. Only Northwest Nigeria has 7 States.
North Central
1. Niger State 2. Plateau State 3. Nassarawa State 4. Kogi State 5. Kwara State 6. Benue State

Fct is not a State. Cc: Chriswazo

OK sir, i have learnt something new o, i be d classify am for NW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
I am a serving corps member in Kano, currently serving in Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil. Anyone who can link me to a secondary school where I can organise lessons and get paid?Thanks in anticipation.

cc: mrphysics
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Destinyy22:
I am a serving corps member in Kano, currently serving in Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil. Anyone who can link me to a secondary school where I can organise lessons and get paid?Thanks in anticipation.

cc: mrphysics
Wudil is not in town. So how do I hep?
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
mrphysics:
1. No other benefit from the state polytechnic. Just that you will have time 2. The payment depends on the firm or organization . 3. The pay is on monthly basis
Okay thanks bro.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Chriswazo:

Finally, it seems u are beginning to reason Kano, i will select it too.

Lmao! So u too wan go cook a big pot of soup with #200 shebi Oya Les go there pls remember to take mandibeauty along ooocheesycheesycheesycheesygringrin

Bashnigga, sparkle4u, angelswt, preciousify and mrletsgo legooo.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Bashnigga(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
segunk1:

Lmao! So u too wan go cook a big pot of soup with #200 shebi Oya Les go there pls remember to take mandibeauty along ooocheesycheesycheesycheesygringrin

Lol.. .." Aye captain " cheesy cheesy
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by zeezwizzy: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
FriendNG:

6 state not 7. Only Northwest Nigeria has 7 States.
North Central
1. Niger State 2. Plateau State 3. Nassarawa State 4. Kogi State 5. Kwara State 6. Benue State

Fct is not a State. Cc: Chriswazo

which state is advisable to choose in all dis north central
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by FriendNG: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
zeezwizzy:
which state is advisable to choose in all dis north central

Niger
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by sparkle4u(f): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
segunk1:

Am after a states that pay state allowance. Mrletsgo what do you think? Is Niger paying state allowance? wink
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
sparkle4u:

Am after a state that pays state allowance. Mrletsgo what do you think? Is Niger paying state allowance? wink
I don't know, darling. I would have to enquire first. But Akwa Ibom pays.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by sparkle4u(f): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
mrletsgo:

Akwa-ibom is already on my South South state.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by sparkle4u(f): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
mrletsgo:

Akwa-ibom is already on my South South state choice .

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mandibeauty(f): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
segunk1:

if I hear
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by sparkle4u(f): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
mandibeauty:
if I hear

What is if I hear, can't you be your brothers keeper? cheesy
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mandibeauty(f): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
sparkle4u:

What is if I hear, can't you be your brothers keeper? cheesy
hahaha.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
mrphysics:

Wudil is not in town. So how do I hep?
I don't mind coming to town on Weekends, Fridays inclusive. Thanks.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Angelswt(f): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
segunk1:

I actually want to 'leave' the state... although that cooking with 200, is exaggerated smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Preciousify(f): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
segunk1:

I actually have kano in mind.
Lagos, kano, abuja and akwa ibom.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by zeezwizzy: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
FriendNG:

Niger
y Niger......can u tell me d benefits
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by FriendNG: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
zeezwizzy:
y Niger......can u tell me d benefits

I don't know about NYSC in Niger but the state is peaceful and has a good weather. If I am to suggest a state for you in the entire north I will choose Kano 4 you because that is the place I know best.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
segunk1:

for sure she is coming with me, will drop her at ABJ.
I hope u realise that there are some elements of exaggeration in that Kano write up

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bashnigga:
Lol.. .." Aye captain " cheesy cheesy
Walahi, pls come along with ur bae phunkyposh ooocheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Preciousify:

shuuuuuuu!! na all of us d go d Kano be that that would be great fun o, extension of NL famz!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
mandibeauty:
if I hear
Baby prepare o! u will go with me o, will drop u by Abj cheesycheesy
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
sparkle4u:

Am after a states that pay state allowance. Mrletsgo what do you think? Is Niger paying state allowance? wink

Ngbor mrletsgo answer the qwenchion.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
sparkle4u:

Akwa-ibom is already on my South South state.
same here
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
mandibeauty:
if I hear
Lol, will u not follow chris nii
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 12:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Angelswt:

I actually want to 'leave' the state... although that cooking with 200, is exaggerated smiley

Lol, let's go to zamfara or kano together so that I ll come and be kidnapping your pot of soup every weekendgringringrin
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 12:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Chriswazo:

same here
Sparkle4u, preciousify n Chriswazo, how much does the state pay I mean akwa-ibom
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2017
Preciousify:

Issoryt I ll coman be stealing you pot of soup I promise you cos just exactly all the states I have in my mind excluding abujagringrin
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2017
segunk1:

Sparkle4u, preciousify n Chriswazo, how much does the state pay I mean akwa-ibom

Abulor d are currently paying 5k, b4 was 10k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

2 Ebonyi Corpers To Wed, Pre-wedding Photos Released / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper / NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.