Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration (58630 Views)

Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee / Certificates Acquired During NYSC / What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by jbbalarabe(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Bro if u choose to believe me, it will pay you because I'm currently serving in Kano

1. Kano state government does not pay allowance unless they start tomorrow

2. That things are cheap is not everywhere but depends on location of ur ppa, if you live in Sabon gari where I live, you will buy things like u are in south south or south east

3. Electricity is only good in few places but not everywhere

4. The people there who are good are really good but the silly people there are extremely, my brother, extremely, pls what did I say, extremely annoying

Mind you, all I'm telling you is not to condemn Kano, it is a nice place to be, a really developed place that I'm planning to stay on if God accepts my wishes but I'm only trying to correct the wrong notion this post may have created in u.

Bros please one question for you and i will appreciate if you answer you stay in Sabon Gari right, Who are the people predominantly in Sabon Gari?
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Angelswt:

Kano for a visit. kaduna yes, Zaria precisely and it was good as at then.... that's about 4years ago

so if u are to suggest to someone now for youth service, which would u go for
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by FriendNG: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Chai! See lie grin grin

Point out the lie?
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by FriendNG: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
joinnow:

Mind your shameless liar mouth
Epain nam.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by FriendNG: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
kuchikau1:
guy forget kano. These pple hyping kano wil nt b dere wen ur life is in danger

Abi your village is peaceful? The guy you quote will come, do his service peacefully and leave in peace. Your lies won't make him change his mind.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by joinnow: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
FriendNG:

Epain nam.

Why will it pain me tongue
I am not from Kaduna
But have live in both state.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by FriendNG: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
joinnow:

Why will it pain me tongue
I am not from Kaduna
But have live in both state.

It will pain you because you're hypocrite. You're praying for Kaduna to supersede kano because Kaduna is 30% Christian. But guess what your prayer was not answered.

Kano has the Africa's number 1 underpass that will be launched this or next month by Buhari. Deal with it grin grin
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by joinnow: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
FriendNG:

It will pain you because you're hypocrite. You're praying for Kaduna to supersede kano because Kaduna is 30% Christian. But guess what your prayer was not answered.

Kano has the Africa's number 1 underpass that will be launched this or next month by Buhari. Deal with it grin grin
Eat ur underpass,who overpass Don Help.
Kd get federal government presence and infrastructure pass Kano whether u like it or not.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Desmo240(f): 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
op pls what of ogun state?
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by FriendNG: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
joinnow:

Kd get federal government presence and infrastructure pass Kano whether u like it or not.

Weda u like or not. Kano Infrastructure pass Kaduna. deal with it.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by bejite: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oga OP, I served in Kano too (Yankaba area was my place of residence). I was originally posted to Tauruni LGA and a moslem school. I asked them to repost me. My PPA was Calvary Life Assembly headquarters (nomansland). Agree with the points except the fact that it is more beautiful than Enugu. I frequent the states and can tell you that Enugu is more beautiful (kano is beautiful too).

Light na still wahala for that side.

Water na big luxury o!
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Fundamentalist: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
chimaobinelson:

im highly elated to read u senior colleague,
im currently serving in kano and Albasu to be precise,but jus have to relocate to Wudil due to the untold hardship down there. for record sake Albasu hav nt had lik fr more dan 3 yrs.
Again am happy to read u

That's nice of you, I served as a teacher in government secondary school in hungu (comapany)
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Fundamentalist: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
badman007:

My self confidence is peak, I believe myself so much. Too bold to be a sheep. Not until the west and other developed societies around the world decided to drop religious fanaticism and focus on themselves, they remained in the dark ages.. Read up about the Renaissance.

I hope you to see the light my brother...

I would advice you to read clash of civilization by prof huntington
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Angelswt(f): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chriswazo:

so if u are to suggest to someone now for youth service, which would u go for
would have suggested Kaduna... but with the recent happenings in southern Kaduna... plus one is not even sure of where exactly in kaduna to be posted to.

but before that crisis about southern Kaduna killings... I wouldn't have to think twice before choosing Kaduna....

so you see... hmmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Demmzy15(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
kuchikau1:
guy forget kano. These pple hyping kano wil nt b dere wen ur life is in danger
Nothing dey happen my guy! cool
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by bigK001: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
CROSS RIVER STATE IS THE WORST. No State Allawe, no better ppa, no light, etc. I wonder why they call it people's paradise.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by morichy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Keneeby:
Akwa ibom is peaceful, warm weather, serene environment and more jobs and business opportunities.
more jobs and wah? fah hear...
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Angelswt:

would have suggested Kaduna... but with the recent happenings in southern Kaduna... plus one is not even sure of where exactly in kaduna to be posted to.

but before that crisis about southern Kaduna killings... I wouldn't have to think twice before choosing Kaduna....

so you see... hmmmmmmm

I see there, will have to go for Kano ceteris paribus
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Angelswt(f): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chriswazo:

I see there, will have to go for Kano ceteris paribus
OK!!!
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Demmzy15(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Chai! See lie grin grin
Bullying!!! cheesy grin grin angry
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Rilwayne001: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Demmzy15:
Bullying!!! cheesy grin grin angry

Really? sad

Perhaps I don't know what bullying entails, could you please enlighten me.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Demmzy15(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Really? sad

Perhaps I don't know what bullying entails, could you please enlighten me.
You're Bullying me currently! grin cry
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
jbbalarabe:

Bros please one question for you and i will appreciate if you answer you stay in Sabon Gari right, Who are the people predominantly in Sabon Gari?

Igbos and Yorubas of course but more of the Igbos than Yorubas
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
joinnow:

Stop deceiving yourself. Naduka or Kaduna is no where near Kano

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Igbos and Yorubas of course but more of the Igbos than Yorubas
I have a friend who was posted to an organization that pays 7k monthly, together with the 19800, it wasn't enough to survive in sabon gari. Corpers are running away from the cost of things there, so don't use it to judge other parts of Kano.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
mrphysics:

I have a friend who was posted to an organization that pays 7k monthly, together with the 19800, it wasn't enough to survive in sabon gari. Corpers are running away from the cost of things there, so don't use it to judge other parts of Kano.

Forget about that, even the Hausa people of Sabon Gari sell at very high price
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
bejite:
Oga OP, I served in Kano too (Yankaba area was my place of residence). I was originally posted to Tauruni LGA and a moslem school. I asked them to repost me. My PPA was Calvary Life Assembly headquarters (nomansland). Agree with the points except the fact that it is more beautiful than Enugu. I frequent the states and can tell you that Enugu is more beautiful (kano is beautiful too).

Light na still wahala for that side.

Water na big luxury o!
Bros, you don't move around enugu than I do. so don't tell me about enugu, I have seen it all. Kano is more beautiful than enugu
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Forget about that, even the Hausa people of Sabon Gari sell at very high price
Why won't they, are they not there to make money? you are suffering to tell you the truth
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Rilwayne001: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin

Demmzy15:
You're Bullying me currently! grin cry

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Demmzy15(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
mrphysics:

Why won't they, are they not there to make money? you are suffering to tell you the truth

Who are u to tell me if I'm suffering or not?
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by chimaobinelson(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Fundamentalist:

That's nice of you, I served as a teacher in government secondary school in hungu (comapany)
Wow! i served at govt technical college, how are u,n wats u into now

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

2 Ebonyi Corpers To Wed, Pre-wedding Photos Released / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper / NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.