Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration (58462 Views)

Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee / Certificates Acquired During NYSC / What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Rilwayne001: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Demmzy15:
angry angry

You done eat Warri chicken so tey your head is now fluctuating grin grin grin lwtmb
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chelseafan1: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
amokeme:

I normally communicate with them through their IG (instagram) page @emo_kano

Can i follow u on IG, what's ur handle?
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Demmzy15(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You done eat Warri chicken so tey your head is now fluctuating grin grin grin lwtmb
Chaiiiii!!! I forgot to tell you that we've switched to goat meat. Since the beginning of the week we've eating goat meat, in fact I'm smelling goat now sef. grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Rilwayne001: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Demmzy15:
Chaiiiii!!! I forgot to tell you that we've switched to goat meat. Since the beginning of the week we've eating goat meat, in fact I'm smelling goat now sef. grin cheesy grin

Hahaha grin grin cheesy that one sef good. By the time you come out of that place your head will be thrice the size of what it currently is.

Just don't finish everything, leave something for me too, cus I know you, na to chop everything you sabi undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Missmossy(f): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
twistyboy:
my friend shut up I am a serving corp member in Kano state precisely the ones that would be passing out next week Friday......kano is bleeped I repeat is bleeped,when posted der run 4 your dear life especially girls......you would be out from civilization....

thank you
Thanks for saying this grin was beginning to consider making it one of my choice. Can't imagine schooling in Lagos then serving in a state with little or no civilization.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Ayus4u(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
KUSALA DAM
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Demmzy15(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Hahaha grin grin cheesy that one sef good. By the time you come out of that place your head will be thrice the size of what it currently is.

We Yoruba Muslims have big heads!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Just don't finish everything, leave something for me too, cus I know you, na to chop everything you sabi undecided undecided undecided

No worries na, enough meat dey for you!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Fundamentalist: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
chimaobinelson:

Wow! i served at govt technical college, how are u,n wats u into now

I just dey , 9ja no easy for poor man pikin
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Missmossy:

Thanks for saying this grin was beginning to consider making it one of my choice. Can't imagine schooling in Lagos then serving in a state with little or no civilization.
aswear you'll just lack social orientation there
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by arishkapoor(m): 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pls how can I make my way to Kano State. It has been on my minf from day one. Arishkapoor@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you thanks.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by kuchikau1: 12:31am On Apr 02, 2017
FriendNG:

Abi your village is peaceful? The guy you quote will come, do his service peacefully and leave in peace. Your lies won't make him change his mind.
learn to mind ur bussiness.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by kuchikau1: 12:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
Nothing dey happen my guy! cool
na so other been talk. Alright
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 4:45am On Apr 02, 2017
Bashnigga:

grin grin grin grin grin I laff at u man
Tbh, I actually wanna serve in either Kano or akwa ibom for some personal reasons
Chop knuckle cheesy cheesy

Ayaf chopped it oh hmm.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 4:47am On Apr 02, 2017
Bashnigga:

Lol, far frm dat.....
Mehn I dn decide for north o, kd is OK sha bt some parts are not safe for now (esp southern kd)....make I cover my mouth b4 dem arrest me like Audu Maikori lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Acanot let them goan waste my precious life anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 5:08am On Apr 02, 2017
Angelswt:
Hehehehehegrin
Stop laughing joor, ahn ahhhn.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 6:32am On Apr 02, 2017
@mrphysics
Nice one bro but Have couple of questions for you sir.
1. That 2k small dou, but is there any other benefit apart from the free accomodation for the state poly PPA.

2. How much are they paying in schools and private firms

3. Will you be paid monthly or till end of service year
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 6:36am On Apr 02, 2017
wizzyrich:
I cut my hair for 100 naira.

You can't even finish tomatoes and pepper of 100 naira in my ppa.

My ppa gives me food items like rice, beans, palm and groundnut oil, maggi, lipton, corn(for Tuwo) etc.

There's power supply but if PHCN misbehaves, we charge our phone for 20 naira but I charge at the saloon were I normally cut my hair.

Free accommodation with water(both tap and borehole water). The list goes on and on, what more can I be looking for. This place is LG, life is good.

Where is ur PPA school or a private firm
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2017
segunk1:
@mrphysics
1. That 2k small dou, but is there any other benefit apart from the free accomodation for the state poly PPA.

1. No other benefit from the state polytechnic. Just that you will have time
2. The payment depends on the firm or organization .
3. The pay is on monthly basis
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Missmossy(f): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
bjhaid:
aswear you'll just lack social orientation there
Lol i felt same plus my mind can't be at ease there. I won't be comfortable wearing what i like for almost a year.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Missmossy:

Lol i felt same plus my mind can't be at ease there. I won't be comfortable wearing what i like for almost a year.
yeah, some will say it's just one year, but a lotta things can happen within a year
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bashnigga:

Lol, far frm dat.....
Mehn I dn decide for north o, kd is OK sha bt some parts are not safe for now (esp southern kd)....make I cover my mouth b4 dem arrest me like Audu Maikori lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

okay bro, thanks for editing ur post for me, it seems Kano is a better choice, i will have to go with that. Which other Northern state u will select
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
segunk1:
@mrphysics

Finally, it seems u are beginning to reason Kano, i will select it too.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Bashnigga(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Chriswazo:

okay bro, thanks for editing ur post for me, it seems Kano is a better choice, i will have to go with that. Which other Northern state u will select
Uwc.....so it seems bro
I'm considering Niger state
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bashnigga:

Uwc.....so it seems bro
I'm considering Niger state

Hmmmm!! both are north west states o
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Bashnigga(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Chriswazo:

Hmmmm!! both are north west states o
No, Niger dey North Central
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bashnigga:

No, Niger na North Central

Are u sure of that North central ends with Abuja o, Niger is north west.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Bashnigga(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Chriswazo:

Are u sure of that North central ends with Abuja o, Niger is north west.
Yeah, I'm very sure
I'm frm North Central (Kogi) & there are only 7 state in the region including Niger
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by chimaobinelson(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fundamentalist:

I just dey , 9ja no easy for poor man pikin
its well with ur soul this year, if u can believe God
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bashnigga:

Yeah, I'm very sure
I'm frm North Central (Kogi) & there are only 7 state in the region including Niger

Okay na
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by FriendNG: 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bashnigga:

Yeah, I'm very sure

6 state not 7. Only Northwest Nigeria has 7 States.

North Central

1. Niger State
2. Plateau State
3. Nassarawa State
4. Kogi State
5. Kwara State
6. Benue State

Fct is not a State. Cc: Chriswazo
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Bashnigga(m): 2:46am On Apr 03, 2017
FriendNG:

6 state not 7. Only Northwest Nigeria has 7 States.

North Central

1. Niger State
2. Plateau State
3. Nassarawa State
4. Kogi State
5. Kwara State
6. Benue State

Fct is not a State. Cc: Chriswazo

Yeah, I'm fully aware of that.I meant he has 7 options to choose from, Abuja is listed among the states in the NC region during NYSC reg.
Thanks anyway smiley smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by FavoredGuy: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2017
pazienza:
The
truth is that, Kano is more developed than Akwa
Ibom ( I have been to this state severally), Enugu,
and other states.

Please, next time, keep Enugu or any other part of Igboland out of your ramblings.

Kano is not more developed than Enugu.

Yes! It has more population,,but that's where it ends.
Thanks.
What yardstick do you use to measure development?

If you are talking about infrastructural development, Kano city has an edge over Enugu. Kano is larger, more populated more and more equipped with modern infrastructural facilities than Enugu but Enugu is more lively (socially) than Kano for reasons which you know. You may doubt this but sincerely I am from 042. That's my state. So I'm not being sentimental on this issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

2 Ebonyi Corpers To Wed, Pre-wedding Photos Released / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper / NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.