Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,075 members, 7,953,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) (1972 Views)

Bird Turn To An Old Woman In Lagos (See Photos, Video) / DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) / How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) by RabbaRabbi: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
according to a facebook user who shared the photos, he said
A bird allegedly flying along Agip, Port-Harcourt this Morning got electrocuted and fell.

then a little boy standing behind the billboard rushed to pick up the bird and it immediately turned into a frightful looking dead woman. this wan fit be witch o grin

http://ogbnewsnow..co.ke/2017/03/bird-allegedly-turns-to-woman-in-ph.html?m=1

Re: Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) by RabbaRabbi: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2017

Re: Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Ave Maria! Warrrrisdis? shocked

Dextology abegi cumma down hia and check this strange creature... lipsrsealed
Re: Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) by TrapHedges(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
shocked shocked shocked

lol u outa jail
Re: Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol u outa jail

Yaaazzz Papito grin kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) by dukeprince50: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
all lies, she was malnourished and dumped probably by some wicked ritualist, people came the next morning and saw her. wonder why people keep saying its a bird
Re: Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) by dukeprince50: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
buh if that lady just shake leg, the way pipu go cut out eh
Re: Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) by Amarabae(f): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
if you are a graduate and you believed this story, pls return your degree certificate back to the university.

1 Like

Re: Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
shocked shocked shocked

The creature looks malnourished, it needs good food angry. Consistent balanced diet for 3 months, you will notice that the diff is clear like 7up grin grin grin
Re: Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dextology:

The creature looks malnourished, it needs good food angry. Consistent balanced diet for 3 months, you will notice that the diff is clear like 7up grin grin grin

Hahahahahhaaha grin grin grin

Why this witch can't fly outside Nigeria...I mean juz give a try cheesy
Re: Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahhaaha grin grin grin

Why this witch can't fly outside Nigeria...I mean juz give a try cheesy

They haven't upgrade their technologies, they using outdated engines grin grin grin. Instead for them to seek greener pastures since Nigeria is in recession, they can even use stowaway if their technology fails them grin grin grin
Re: Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) by yanshDoctor: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
lalasticlala, seun.
Re: Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
a human being starved to death and all u people can think to do is be superstitious and make up wild stories undecided instead of baring the body
Re: Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) by yanshDoctor: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
from the first pic. I am seeing stones. look like she was stoned to death. as stones was not in the last pic and look like she was alive as at then. the second picture were she was covered look like she is dead.
Re: Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) by dukeprince50: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Amarabae:
if you are a graduate and you believed this story, pls return your degree certificate back to the university.
you don't need to be a graduate. buh wait, why I'm I always cin u on every thread I visit na. pls b on ur own biko, I'm married grin
Amarabae:
you don't need to be a graduate. buh wait, why I'm I always cin u on every thread I visit na. pls b on ur own biko, I'm married

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Sex Do You Prefer? / For The Ladies / Popular African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.