Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today (801 Views)

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today by teamf: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2017
How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted today

I had a shocking, terrifying and closed to death experience today but Almighty still counted me among the living pls join me in appreciating Allah.

It happens that no supply of water in my area for past few days now, seem I forgot to turn off the water tap, to cut the story short I came back this night and discovered my house has turned to a river I only needed a canoe to paddle to the cabinet side the terrifying thing here is that I discovered that the socket and Stabilizer for the refrigerator had also been covered With water while I was still in the water, I was only saved because thrs was no light at that moment. I would have got Electrocuted today but I was favoured don't know how or why but I knew terrible thing would have happened. But the first thing I did was to quickly rushed out and switch off the entire light to the house.
pls always turn off the Taps in the house and Switch off the entire light from supplying box. Always on light first before you step in into any where. In my case I entered with my phone instead of brighter light. Be observant .
All thanks to my wonderful friend helped in parking things out
All thanks to NEPA/IBDC for not supplying electricity

I decided to share this because it may save entire family somewhere somehow.

Nairaland no gra upload pictures but here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vktqi29rn6U
Re: How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2017
teamf:
How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted today

I had a shocking, terrifying and closed to death experience today but Almighty still counted me among the living pls join me in appreciating Allah.

It happens that no supply of water in my area for past few days now, seem I forgot to turn off the water tap, to cut the story short I came back this night and discovered my house has turned to a river I only needed a canoe to paddle to the cabinet side the terrifying thing here is that I discovered that the socket and Stabilizer for the refrigerator had also been covered With water sounds while I was still in the water, I was only saved because thrs was no light at that moment. I would have got Electrocuted today but I was favoured don't know how or why but I knew terrible thing would have happened. But the first thing I did was to quickly rushed out and switch off the entire light to the house.
pls always turn off the Taps in the house and Switch off the entire light from supplying box. Always on light first before you step in into any where. In my case I entered with my phone instead of brighter light. Be observant.
All thanks to my wonderful friend helped in parking things out
All thanks to NEPA/IBDC for not supplying electricity

I decided to share this because it may save entire family somewhere somehow.
that's the work of God, he neither sleeps nor slumbers! He is indeed a Mighty God!

First off, I noticed you're the careless type bro...sorry for pointing this out but yeah, you're careless for leaving the tap open and leaving for wherever place you were headed. (I just hope it isn't to a woman's house tho, Toto has killed many men so I won't be surprised IF na Toto make you hurry leave house without checking on necessary things)

Now my own story;

At a younger age, I went to Lagos to see a friend who has a family, all good and we were cheering and laughing a certain night, (one would have thought it was the last night of our lives lol) grin well, everyone left for their beds and around 3am, the bed I slept on, has been halfway soaked by water/river lol and my phone was on charge right above my head cos there was a multi socket there, (light don't come there well enough but that night, there was light) the guy resting by my side decided to change sides and landed his foot in the was, my phone on the other hand has taken more than it could drink and went MIA lol.

Immediately he screamed "yeehh!" I woke up instantly and with my sleepy eyes, I went for my phone, only to notice that's its been 4 inches below the water level, I gave up for it coming back to life, took it out and put off the switch to it, then the guy and my self went on to check what happened and it happened that the shower was left on. Mind you, this shower gushes out water like that of a fire fighter's, it pours with much speed tho depending on the level you left it but that night was on the highest grin see water everywhere, almost reaching the sitting room lol... Myself and the guy mopped, scooped, cleaned till we couldn't take it anymore, then went to bed to continue the next morning lol. Well my phone never came back to life, but I already lost hope for it, so it didn't hurt much loosing it.

Now tho there was water ecerywhere and the light was ON, we didn't get shocked, no ugly incident occurred, then I said that day...since I didn't die today, I can't die till its a natural death and only that which is chosen by God..there's a purpose I'm still alive till date lol..someone shout hallelujah!!!

Amen!
Re: How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today by smartty68(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2017
Ok! Its normal for PHED to always switch off the lights during light/heavy downpours na. I've experienced floods countless times
Re: How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today by Jostico: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2017
God thank you for saving his life.
Re: How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today by torres89: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2017
my friend came back from night class one morning around 2am
discovered flood in his house.
forgot to shut his kitchen tap.
his whole mattress and entire self con was swimming
omo this guy pack water till 6am....
got tired and slept on WET mattress
always ensure u shut off Every appliances and valves before exiting your home
lesson learnt
Re: How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today by balash(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2017
Alhamdulilah Robil Alameen! Thank God for your life. It's actually a mistake anyone can forget too, it's a good wakeup call my brother. Thanks
Re: How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today by bodejohn(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2017
I rejoice with you on your escape from harm.

But technically, if there was indeed power supply when your appliances were covered by water, they would have been a short circuit that would have tripped all the circuit breakers in your house.

Water is still a semiconductor.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2017
The story almost touched me remain small
Re: How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today by Archangel15: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Electrocution no b small tin o, it paralyzed my two arms for one week it almost killed me but I was quick to kick away the rod from my body.
Re: How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:37am On Aug 05, 2017
This is my own story, Me and buhari we were coming back from kano state, so we decided to lodge at anambra state, unluckily for us, the state house was closed due to violence by Igbos, so we decided to lodge in an hotel, unknowingly it's an ipob hotel, when we were sleeping, we were feeling cold, we didn't know that nnamdi cownu sent his boys to go and flood the room, We caught them and they later confessed that they are enemies of state, Since that day I never trusted Igbos
Re: How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
This is my own story, Me and buhari we were coming back from kano state, so we decided to lodge at anambra state, unluckily for us, the state house was closed due to violence by Igbos, so we decided to lodge in an hotel, unknowingly it's an ipob hotel, when we were sleeping, we were feeling cold, we didn't know that nnamdi cownu sent his boys to go and flood the room, We caught them and they later confessed that they are enemies of state, Since that day I never trusted Igbos

u be mumu
Re: How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
bobot:

u be mumu
thank you boss
Re: How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today by Mrkumareze(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
bodejohn:
I rejoice with you on your escape from harm.

But technically, if there was indeed power supply when your appliances were covered by water, they would have been a short circuit that would have tripped all the circuit breakers in your house.

Water is still a semiconductor.

Dude, you are there but how many houses has such a functional circuit breaker?
Re: How God Saved Me From Been Electrocuted Today by bodejohn(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mrkumareze:

Dude, you are there but how many houses has such a functional circuit breaker?

Most homes do...might just be oversized though.
You will be suprised the short circuit created will go all the way to the nearest transformer....

(1) (Reply)

Most Risque Social Media Challenge? Women Mold N*ked Breasts Into Heart Shapes.. / How To Slide Into DM (what Most People Called Inbox On Facebook) / The Key To A Happy And Successful Relationship: Let Your Man Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.