Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Popular African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (1943 Views)

Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media by princeemmma(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2018
Nice Eudoxie Yao, said to be the woman with the biggest bum in Africa has wowed her fans with sexy new photos and a video of her massive backside.

The woman from Ivory Coast with limited understanding of English has met Nigerian celebrities like IK Ogbonna and Don Jazzy.

She is not only bootylicious as young people will say, but she is also explosively busty.

aprokogirl.com/5069/popular-african-woman-with-massive-backside-flaunts-it-on-social-media-see-pictures/

Re: Popular African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media by Tolexander: 12:43pm On May 07, 2018
Backassi Peninsula!
Re: Popular African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 07, 2018
All I see here is just a heavy sack of brokotor & rotten pomo.

Where are those foolish romancelanders that always make attention-seekin' posts about contemplatin' suicide?

If you truly want to take your own life, dip your nose between this woman's laps & take a deep breath.

It will be swift, trust me.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Wailers Association Of Nairaland / Letter To My Future Wife / How I Woo An Usher In Church Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.