Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement (11627 Views)

'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking / Pool Party Was A Hit Back To Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by Znowcream: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

smiley
I'll fly you over, you would love Lagos definitely smiley
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Znowcream:
I'll fly you over, you would love Lagos definitely smiley

IDK about that lol.
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by Znowcream: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

IDK about that lol.
Oh cmon, we can make it work, can't we? wink
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
Znowcream:
Oh cmon, we can make it work, can't we? wink

I really don't think so smiley
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by Znowcream: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

I really don't think so smiley
Why not? embarassed
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Znowcream:
Why not? embarassed

Lol, let's just leave it at that.
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by Znowcream: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, let's just leave it at that.
I'll fly you via Edo airways, will send you the latest firebolt, you won't fly on a slow cleansweep wink

If you understand the above haha then you're a h____ fan
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by RoyalBlak007: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
♤'pronto
cool

cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by SNOWCREAM(m): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
ZarZarism: A state of been in love with anything Zarzar kiss
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
ZarZarism: A state of been in love with anything Zarzar kiss

Lol, stop it.
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by RoyalBlak007: 1:15am On Apr 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:34am On Apr 03, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
undecided
any problem?
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:38am On Apr 03, 2017
NLevents:
Good evening everyone. I hope you're all doing fine? cool

Listen up!

This evening, we bring to you the official announcing of the Nairaland Pool Party version 2.0.. Yes you heard me right! cool Nairaland Pool Party cheesy

And we use this medium to invite anyone
who has never for once heard about it.

Many of us know that we have been planning this event for a very long time and I must tell you that it has not been easy to get things in place.

I know that many of us are interested and these are the questions that may be going through our minds

1. Where's the venue of the Pool Party?

It's De Renaissance Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos. Mehn! The hotel bad gan I swear cool

2. What's the date?

April 22nd is the anticipated day.. Time: 12noon

3. How do I become part of it?

It's very simple. Just send a mail address below: adewumiopeyemi636@yahoo.com therealestguy007@gmail.com

or call the following numbers and you will be added to the " Nairaland Pool Party Whatsapp Group" where discussions are made.

Ope- 08089652065
Chuma- 07038258121
Alicia- 07064376072
Stan- 07038258121
Ak: 08123159924

4. How much do I need to pay?

Ladies are to pay a fixed sum of N1, 500 while guys are to pay a sum of N3, 500. (guys, you know we're their husbands nah wink )

. 5. How do I get there?

You can come with your own ride or by any other means of transportation. Eg, sea, road, plane, bicycle, okada, danfo, etc cheesy

6. But I don't reside in Lagos. Am I exempted?

No you're not exempted. You can be part of it only if you can travel down to Lagos (though, we are still working towards organizing something like this for other states)

7. Is my security guaranteed?

Of course it is. Nobody will be allowed to snatch you babe or boyfriend, neither would there be flighting or breaking of bottles, so relax you mind! Your security is guaranteed

Please let's join hands together and make this work as they say a tree cannot make a forest

Thank you all

Pen down

My questions are

1. Will I see spare babe there to fall in love with.
2. Can I bring two henessy vsop instead of paying 3500.
3. Is swiming allowed? If yes let babes that want to swim indicate I will buy five gstring n bra for them to swim
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2017
princeakins:

Security 100%

Buh ur tot abt d nudes display is demeaning. Fink above d level u r reasoning now. OK cool
come hv fun lad

Pls fine ladies. If u ugly no need paying

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by chelseabmw(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
I like
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by NLevents: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2017
chelseabmw:
I like

Will you be available bro
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by chelseabmw(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2017
NLevents:

Will you be available bro

I'll try my best to be there
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
NLevents:

Listen up!

This evening, we bring to you the official announcing of the Nairaland Pool Party version 2.0.. Yes you heard me right! cool Nairaland Pool Party cheesy

And we use this medium to invite anyone who has never for once heard about it.

Many of us know that we have been planning this event for a very long time and I must tell you that it has not been easy to get things in place.

I know that many of us are interested and these are the questions that may be going through our minds

2. What's the date?

It's very simple. Just send a mail address below: adewumiopeyemi636@yahoo.com therealestguy007@gmail.com

or call the following numbers and you will be added to the " Nairaland Pool Party Whatsapp Group" where discussions are made.

Ope- 08089652065
Chuma- 07038258121
Alicia- 07064376072
Stan- 07038258121

Ladies are to pay a fixed sum of N1, 500 while guys are to pay a sum of N3, 500. (guys, you know we're their husbands nah wink )

. 5. How do I get there?

You can come with your own ride or by any other means of transportation. Eg, sea, road, plane, bicycle, okada, danfo, etc cheesy

No you're not exempted. You can be part of it only if you can travel down to Lagos (though, we are still working towards organizing something like this for other states)

Of course it is. Nobody will be allowed to snatch you babe or boyfriend, neither would there be flighting or breaking of bottles, so relax you mind! Your security is guaranteed

Please let's join hands together and make this work as they say a tree cannot make a forest

Thank you all

Pen down

This should be mad fun ... A legacy is being built here, some Nairaland strangers started off this idea, 1st it was the beach event, it was a success now a pool party, kudos and a big well done to these few individuals who have always taken time and effort to stand out from the crowd, to all those who are always hating, throwing insults throwing shades, insults keep it up.. it all serves as motivation and oil to the wheels for these planners.
Re: Nairalanders official Pool Party Announcement by geezyk(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2017
NLevents:

Listen up!

And we use this medium to invite anyone who has never for once heard about it.

2. What's the date?

Ope- 08089652065
Chuma- 07038258121
Alicia- 07064376072
Stan- 07038258121

. 5. How do I get there?

Thank you all

Pen down

https://chat.whatsapp/6fG6G6MWFaiC9CJivZ0qsf

Bro I have an important question to ask about this event and I'll be glad if you'll oblige me, I've already sent you a dm, please reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Show Off Their Assets On Twitter (Photos) / How Can I Control Hair Loss Caused By Masturbation / Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.