Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself (11602 Views)

Without Traveling Abroad, How Can I Befriend Foreign Ladies / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Can you satisfy a woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by theInfinity: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
I have been curious to know how women whose husbands live abroad satisfy themselves when h0rny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by PerfectStranger(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ex’s continue from where oga stopped.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Pharmsavi: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
The person below me is living in abject delusion
P..ssy knows no faithfulness when it sees a black mamba ready for action...When oga is away there's 90% tendency d p..ssy left behind will be drilled before he is back,probably frm a lesbian or a man,we see it happening all the time...
i fear who no fear that gender

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
So you never hear the word "faithful" before abi e no dey for your dictionary undecided

When you are not a dog undecided

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by marlow1962(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin
Wiseandtrue:
So you never hear the word "faithful" before abi e no dey for your dictionary undecided

Faithful ni

27 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by habsydiamond(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
If oga marry decent babe he go meet am as he leave am but if oga marry olosho he go leave (well)konga to meet borehole... there is no cheating in photograph except if u photochop. That's life mehn!!! I drop mic

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by ajekpaks(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Reminds me of Madam P, whose husband has been abroad for over 10 years now...

8 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
ajekpaks:
Reminds me of Madam P, whose husband has been abroad for over 10 years now...
As the leader and flag bearer of orgasm giving, I hereby give you the go ahead to help madam P. Her kpekus is yours now, drive it roughly

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2022
marlow1962:
grin
Faithful ni
It's those that are morally bankrupt that cheats

You have to learn to control yourself and not your body controlling you!

Haba!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by marlow1962(m): 12:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

It's those that are morally bankrupt that cheats

You have to learn to control yourself and not your body controlling you!

Haba!
No b lie sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Smartguyboy(m): 12:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Scam
Nothing like that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Wickedfacts: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Go to Okota, Festac, Abule Ado and you will pity Igbo women whose husbands are abroad. These women shamelessly sleep around and fight over young boys.
Their husbands will send money from abroad and the wives would be wasting it on small boys.
Asides that, they have a high rate of lesbianism there. Women licking women without mercy, and the men are abroad, suffering.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Conner44: 1:36am On Dec 27, 2022
Scrutinize married women whose husbands are abroad and you will notice that out of the 4 kids that she bore, only 2 will resemble her husband sad

7 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

As the leader and flag bearer of orgasm giving, I hereby give you the go ahead to help madam P. Her kpekus is yours now, drive it roughly

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
I used to hear this word KPEKUS only here on nairaland but is like I am beginning to understand the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by dazzlingd(m): 3:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Conner44:
Scrutinize married women whose husbands are abroad and you will notice that out of the 4 kids that she bore, only 2 will resemble her husband sad

I know of a lady whose husband is based outside the country.
Uncle comes to nigeria once a while to bang his wife and go back. She first had two children, but the third one, uncle was so sure it wasn’t his because he calculated the time she delivered and the time he last banged her did not in any way correlate. They are separated now

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Kobojunkie: 3:45am On Dec 27, 2022
theInfinity:
I have been curious to know how women whose husbands live abroad satisfy themselves when h0rny.
some of them probably the same way their abroad husbands satisfy theirs. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Kobojunkie: 3:46am On Dec 27, 2022
dazzlingd:
I know of a lady whose husband has been is based outside the country.
Uncle comes to nigeria once a while to bang his wife and go back. She first had two children, but the third one, uncle was so sure it wasn’t his because he calculated the time she delivered and the time he last banged her did not in any way correlate. They are separated now
Was uncle not getting his own action out where he was stationed at or did he assume because he was sending money back home, he was paying for a horse/slave to remain in heat waiting for when he returns?, undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Kobojunkie: 3:50am On Dec 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
If oga marry decent babe he go meet am as he leave am but if oga marry olosho he go leave (well)konga to meet borehole... there is no cheating in photograph except if u photochop. That's life mehn!!! I drop mic
decent babe? Oga himself na decent? undecided

You go marry for purpose of having sex then abandon your sex partner come expect say because you dey send money she go dey wait for you to come back, whenever you can, to meet her sexual needs while you get your needs taken care of by others where you go. No be slavery dem dey call that? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by wentroublecomes: 3:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Was uncle not getting his own action out where he was stationed at or did he assume because he was sending money back home, he was paying for a horse/slave to remain in heat waiting for when he returns?, undecided

Is that d reason for her to get pregnant for someone else and try to push it on d man?
Why Una dey think like fish like this

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Kobojunkie: 3:54am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Go to Okota, Festac, Abule Ado and you will pity Igbo women whose husbands are abroad. These women shamelessly sleep around and fight over young boys.
Their husbands will send money from abroad and the wives would be wasting it on small boys.
Asides that, they have a high rate of lesbianism there. Women licking women without mercy, and the men are abroad, suffering.
Why pity them? Why not pity the men who rather than first chase their abroad dreams before marriage, choose instead to marry these women expecting that because they send back money these wives will sit, with laps clamped shut, waiting for oga to return. All this while oga get him girlfriend for where him dey wey dey give am sex regularly. lipsrsealed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Kobojunkie: 3:59am On Dec 27, 2022
wentroublecomes:
Is that d reason for her to get pregnant for someone else and try to push it on d man?
Why Una dey think like fish like this
Well, mistakes happen. Even the ogas dem they also get side children from their side hustles from time to time. E dey happen! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by odaniel1(m): 4:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:
bro, Ago palace way has to have the highest number of cheating wives. the way those women drag people's bfs and gfs ehn...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Most of the MEN ABROAD are aware of their wives wayward lifestyles but it's far better such women are kept in Nigeria and encouraged to sleep around if they so desire than filed for and granted entry into countries like the US, UK and Canada.

We, the men are aware. We get regular updates with video back ups a lot. We can only get back and have DNA assay done on our prospective kids to be sure we own them as well as dreadful diseases assayed for.
But for those women they are far far far far better domiciled in Nigeria than joining their spouses in the western countries.

You won't understand until you leave Nigeria one day. They should go ahead and hop on different rods. If that's not enough, we can send more across but they must remain there!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Doyou2019: 4:36am On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why pity them? Why not pity the men who rather than first chase their abroad dreams before marriage, choose instead to marry these women expecting that because they send back money these wives will sit, with laps clamped shut, waiting for oga to return. All this while oga get him girlfriend for where him dey wey dey give am sex regularly. lipsrsealed

So I guess the advice here is any Oga who must travel abroad, must first divorce his wife to avoid issues of infidelity and paternity fraud?

Great counsel, Kobo grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Doyou2019: 4:42am On Dec 27, 2022
odaniel1:

bro, Ago palace way has to have the highest number of cheating wives. the way those women drag people's bfs and gfs ehn...

I saw sege at Lateef Aregbe back in the day when Yahoo boys in that axis started their game. It was an eyesore. Even women in their 50s were not left out in the madness.

4 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by mu2sa2: 4:43am On Dec 27, 2022
HeroHero:

I used to hear this word KPEKUS only here on nairaland but is like I am beginning to understand the meaning.
So you have been having a strong affinity with the word all these years.
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Kobojunkie: 4:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Doyou2019:
So I guess the advice here is any Oga who must travel abroad, must first divorce his wife to avoid issues of infidelity and paternity fraud?
Wrong, ding dong! undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Kobojunkie: 5:30am On Dec 27, 2022
odaniel1:
No be the same way the abroad husbands dey drag girls out with others for here? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Starz825(m): 5:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:
You are on point about festac..
Dem plenty there
Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Doyou2019: 5:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wrong, ding dong! undecided

Come all out and stop hiding jor.
So, even faitbful men travelling abroad should not demand loyalty from their wives?

3 Likes

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Kobojunkie: 6:04am On Dec 27, 2022
Doyou2019:
1. Come all out and stop hiding jor.
2. So, even faitbful men travelling abroad should not demand loyalty from their wives?
1. Me and you no get the same mind, nor do think along the same lines. undecided

2. How many of them "faithful men traveling abroad" do you know of? Most of the married Nigerian men I have run into here— those who have come and gone included — committed adultery without so much as blinking twice about it as though it is their god-given right to do. So, I am not certain what district of abroad these "faithful men traveling abroad" you speak of reside in. I have almost never met them. What I know for certain is many of them end up bitching about how they are suspicious of wifey who they pretty much abandoned in Nigeria, and listening to them bitch is worse than listening to women cry over being dumped. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself by Zonefree(m): 6:10am On Dec 27, 2022
No Nigerian girl can stay two weeks without sex.

Any woman telling you she'll wait till you return is telling big lies. With or without you, she's getting the knacks rigourously.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons You Cant Find A Man / Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? / Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.