Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos (80211 Views)

4 Ladies Who've Tried Anal Sex Describe What It's Really Like! / Playboy, 63, Who Slept With 6,000 Women Dies Having Sex With 23-year-old Tourist / See Photo Of Kokomaster, The Man Who Died While Having Sex With 4 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by patosky3310(m): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

This reminds me of Lamar Odum....the only difference, he escaped from the angel of death grin

Hope he didn't screw u.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 02, 2017
ReubenE:
Maybe it is more than...
care to expantiate?
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Ikville(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2017
"Home, sweet home...no place like home ". He went d same way he came!!
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by DavSagacity(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2017
IbnIslam:
stop being sarcastic cos it make u look stupid. My thoughts though.
You are the one that is acting stupid. I've not mentioned anything about your religion as your little medulla has interpreted my post. You are stupid cause u are the only person that has reacted to this post. my observation though.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by ReubenE(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2017
2dugged:
care to expantiate?
I mean maybe it is more than an award to the young man that died in service.
The four ladies explains it all...

Good morning
Happy sunday
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by ReubenE(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2017
2dugged:
care to expantiate?
I mean maybe it is more than an award to the young man that died in service.
The four ladies explains it all...

Good morning
Happy Sunday
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2017
ReubenE:
I mean maybe it is more than an award to the young man that died in service. The four ladies explains it all...
Good morning Happy Sunday
happy Sunday to you too

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by baddosky1: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Afonja! Roast in HELL!!
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by sabi99(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Nawa o. how can one pencil handle four sharpners without a problem?

Happy New Month, Pals.
lolsssss
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by purple3091: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2017
DaudaAbu:

Same girls would hav vehemently denied wanting to be a second, or third wife.

Now see four of them sharing something
use your brain,so women having sex with one man makes you think they want to marry him?...according to you having sex/wanting sex with someone=wanting marriage?.in that case their would be more polyandrous(one woman,more men) marriages since more men are willing to share a woman sexually and even pay for it,evidenced by prostitution and gang bangs more common with men sharing women than other way around...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.