Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,076 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos (80214 Views)

4 Ladies Who've Tried Anal Sex Describe What It's Really Like! / Playboy, 63, Who Slept With 6,000 Women Dies Having Sex With 23-year-old Tourist / See Photo Of Kokomaster, The Man Who Died While Having Sex With 4 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

U sef eh angry

Chichi!

Diaris godu o...
Iffa hear angry
Just dey do me anyhow
I just dey look u sad

Happy new month angry
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Iffa hear angry
Just dey do me anyhow
I just dey look u sad

Happy new month angry

How I dey do you na?

Happy new month to you too chichi smiley
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by luminouz(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

You want to fry turkey abi angry

I am ready...

Of course... Meat scarce for hia.....but ba3 is a bit low....tonight?? Let's say 10pm?
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

How I dey do you na?

Happy new month to you too )
One cant tell u so ething again
Bye jare
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by luminouz(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lumi roast this guy abeg angry tongue
U eh
In a Darth Vader voice.....d force has sanctioned it!!!!!
Furnace temp.120°c.......

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
luminouz:

In a Darth Vader voice.....d force has sanctioned it!!!!!
Furnace temp.120°c.......
I like dis guy grin
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by luminouz(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Bye jare
Bum bum...u really sound pissed o.....biko calm down naaa....... grin
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
dre11:
What he knows best is what killed him.....

He died in active service to 4 pussi
Bad guy
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
luminouz:

Yes turkey know ps how to push mi buttons wahlahi just want make i comot my weave

Brb
Shebi its 10pm will be there with ambulance just incase
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Bye jare

Hian!

Ayam not understanding joo..

Ok bye o!
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Ruggedpen: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
he ask us where are we going to ? we said anywhere you are going to, now he has pass on and you girls still dey here, join him nah agbero

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
luminouz:

Wetin concern you..

Na me and you tonight angry
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by ekanDamie: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

This reminds me of Lamar Odum....the only difference, he escaped from the angel of death grin

something like dis happened to Lamar? u mean d lullaby singer?
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by luminouz(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes turkey know ps how to push mi buttons wahlahi just want make i comot my weave

Brb

Loool!....hommie said he will be busy at DAT time!!!!!! We thinking of making it Monday....
Brb
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by luminouz(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Wetin concern you..

Na me and you tonight angry
U ain't gonna be busy again tonight? grin
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
ekanDamie:

something like dis happened to Lamar? u mean d lullaby singer?

Hahahahah....naaah Lamar is Ex-husband of Khloe Kardashian grin
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
Kingsley1000:
na lie ...10?

I can show you the video if you want an evidence
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by ekanDamie: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahah....naaah Lamar is Ex-husband of Khloe Kardashian grin
oh. I was surprised mehn.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Kingsley1000(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
emegro2:

I can show you the video if you want an evidence
this is unprecedented ,u must have been using sex enhancers like tremadol
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
luminouz:

U ain't gonna be busy again tonight? grin

No angry

step forward..about time i send u upward..

Birdman. . the most feared in the game..i've been fùcking the game so long now the mic moans cos i'm hittin it right with my flow you couldn't tell if it's breathing..
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Brb

Haba!
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by lebete3000: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
TinaAnita:

Tread carefully bruh. That was what dude did and see how it eneded his life

Don't worry I know you don't wanna link me with your girlfriends...you're reserving dem for guys dat you feel cool with. I gerrit.

Cos I Wonder weda it's you or me that'll die.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by iukpe: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Q1. Fill up the blank space.

Nairaland should be awarded as "The best ........................... website"
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Kelvlopez: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
stephenmorris:
[/b]The girls, who were already intoxicated at that time, said they thought he was enjoying it, so they kept going on taking turns and just having fun. It was when they noticed that he wasn’t breathing that they started screaming[b].THESE girls unknowingly RAPED the fool since they were all high .Aw can a man carry 4 girls .konji na strong thing oh
What if the girls were just on a mission, imagine them telling him their direction is where ever he is going to.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by luminouz(m): 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

No angry

step forward..about time i send u upward..

Birdman. . the most feared in the game..i've been fùcking the game so long now the mic moans cos i'm hittin it right with my flow you couldn't tell if it's breathing..

Birdman.... The most scorned in d game...flow weak like 7 days.....bleeping up in 7 ways....m right here to put u out Bam Bam lights out..it ain't April fool bae..watch n learn how d alien luminouz concocts dis magic maze....with ur eyes glazed..too gone to notice ur d object of hungry eyes.... growling stomachs ...hommies awaiting order to tuck in to my crisp Turkey cookout....oya it's done niggas....can som1 share d grace?

Its on u Turkeytunes!!!
Cc bumbae1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by zomoears(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Kingsley1000:
marathon sex don lead am to early grave ........haven't seen any RIP here why?
More like .Rest In Pu..y
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by papi22(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]April fool
Went to Thomas Street, Lagos island to confirm
Bloggers and lie
Need Jacob Zuma photo
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by sshalom(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
O ga ju! RIP
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by CellTabRepairs: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
Choiii! See lounging to hell in styleee! grin

May his soul find peaceful orgasm

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by fatherchuks: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin grin grin

The guy na superman ooh, only that he died on duty.. But those girls sef..
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
luminouz:

Birdman.... The most scorned in d game...flow weak like 7 days.....bleeping up in 7 ways....m right here to put u out Bam Bam lights out..it ain't April fool bae..watch n learn how d alien luminouz concocts dis magic maze....with ur eyes glazed..too gone to notice ur d object of hungry eyes.... growling stomachs ...hommies awaiting order to tuck in to my crisp Turkey cookout....oya it's done niggas....can som1 share d grace?

Its on u Turkeytunes!!!
Cc bumbae1

Tales by moonlight tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.