Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,604 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos (80212 Views)

4 Ladies Who've Tried Anal Sex Describe What It's Really Like! / Playboy, 63, Who Slept With 6,000 Women Dies Having Sex With 23-year-old Tourist / See Photo Of Kokomaster, The Man Who Died While Having Sex With 4 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by maxwell767(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2017
He died while serving the kuvuki land with his gwara gwara... cry

R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by NotComplaining: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2017
Too much of anything is bad for you.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by buchilino(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2017
dre11:
What he knows best is what killed him.....

He died in active service to 4 pussi
MEHN UR WICKED.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2017
midehi2:

yea i noticed that, and his stories don't always have pics

Naughty you, ma'am... wink wink wink

Do you want Dre11 to upload a picture of a dead guy with a flaccid rod and 4 naked ladies posing beside him? angry shocked shocked

Thank God he spared us the gory details this time grin
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Akalia(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Nawa o. how can one pencil handle four sharpners without a problem?

Happy New Month, Pals.
exactly my thought
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by megareal: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2017
Good for him. He died while on active duty. He will forever be remembered for his manhood which brought a lot of good to humanity.

Rubbish!.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by midehi2(f): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Naughty you, ma'am... wink wink wink

Do you want Dre11 to upload a picture of a dead guy with a flaccid rod and 4 naked ladies posing beside him? angry shocked shocked

Thank God he spared us the gory details this time grin
yes cheesy
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2017
the way some people see sex you will think it's an award.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Boyooosa(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked Y does it always hv 2 b d man While d woman lives
O ya ask ur mummy, awon ele ii awon eleii, won bad gan! in Wizkid's voice cheesy
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by LydayBobo(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Nawa o. how can one pencil handle four sharpners without a problem?

Happy New Month, Pals.
lolz
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by TinaAnita(f): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2017
The same police who released the four ladies on bail locked up a lady who also had the same experience with his banker lover.

Who told the Nigerian police that a lady can't handle a man till he gives up the ghost? Some ladies are very bad in bed, they can straff a guy's brain out most especially when he is suffering from an unknown ailment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Don't mind him, he thought I was joking.

BTW, which one be 'Ahia Azu fridge'?.
Nwanne add Ikpele nmili, afia azu ndu na nkwu enu. cheesy

Ebe ife nine n'eme. Better to occupy isi azu ndu with chilled red wine than to go quench on top blokos or pooshie like Babatunde.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by uckennety(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2017
Olanimu you died in active duty!!!!!

Your a hero

Twale baba!!!!!!

Your name will be recorded in the chronicles of FUCKERY grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by bigiyaro(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2017
death by punna is d best way to die, wuld u rather die by hanging, road accident, bomb or bullet?
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by UncleJudax(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2017
midehi2:

same thing i was thinking, from birthday to a man you have never met, jumped inside his car, restaurant, then his house, what if they were used for rituals....girls will never learn
There is Strength in numbers​, i suppose was their motto. grin

It is unfortunate.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by miketayo(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked Y does it always hv 2 b d man While d woman lives

Women r stronger in bed #facts
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2017
How do suicide bombers survive with 72 virgins in their so called heaven grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Tonason: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2017
From my observations even after he died the girls continue to it with the dead body until 4am. Which is another crime of its own to have Sex with dead body.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2017
stephenmorris:
[/b]The girls, who were already intoxicated at that time, said they thought he was enjoying it, so they kept going on taking turns and just having fun. It was when they noticed that he wasn’t breathing that they started screaming[b].THESE girls unknowingly RAPED the fool since they were all high .Aw can a man carry 4 girls .konji na strong thing oh

Madness indeed.....well he came through a hole and he died on the same hole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2017
I have great respect for people who die doing what they love...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by JideAmuGiaka: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2017
ifyalways:

Nwanne add Ikpele nmili, afia azu ndu na nkwu enu. cheesy

Ebe ife nine n'eme. Better to occupy isi azu ndu with chilled red wine than to go quench on top blokos or pooshie like Babatunde.

Ina ekwu ka nwaoke ma na aha gi n'egosi n'ibu nwanyi.

Ka m juo gi,
Ibu nwaoke ka ibu nwanyi?.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Mrpossible01(m): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2017
Man wetin you go tell God say na im kill you
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/fatal-sex/

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Moving4: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2017
Hahaha! Wonders they say shall Neva.... All indeed is vanity...
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by pahen1991: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2017
en get death weh no good for ear
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Daboomb: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
And buhari sent those daughters of Jazeebel to kill him

R.I.P cry

If you LiePODS dont mention Buhari's name in one day............ all of una go enter Lagoon, l am sure. undecided undecided
I hope you guys will be able to survive till 2023!
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by selfemployed(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2017
Managing success is another big problem. Some people's success is what will kill them

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Xkalaban(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2017
This is probably an April fool's day story. But if true then R.I.P to Mr Nackson.....

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2017
destinysaid:
for men, that thing na work, most women just lie there like wood screaming faster,harder

Serious work o...and amazingly most ladies are lazy in bed despite the fact that the guys do more work while they just position the hole.

If any man likes let him die trying to impress a lady who after 1 or 2 rounds keeps singing "give it to me...harder...oh you are great...drill me...screw me...deeper...destroy me....." nah sorry be your case cos you go just die go while she moves on to the next victim.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Kenon9: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2017
The 4 ladies claimed they were intoxicated...yet when they noticed he was not moving,their eyes cleared...They suddenly came to thier senses and screamed ...ummm
A drunk now identifies a living or a dead person...
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by dhardline(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2017
Randy men. Guess he was feeling like a superman, unfortunately he's gone.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by EaglesT(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.