Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable (1718 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

The word of God is non negotiable...
Why did we have to drag this long before you admit it.

Sphewwwww!
Re: Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable by felixomor: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

Sphewwwww!

because you only arrived here when u were made to see that forgiveness is different from the enforcement of the law. undecided
Re: Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable by hopefulLandlord: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

Sphewwwww!

you get time
Re: Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

because you only arrived here when u were made to see that forgiveness is different from the enforcement of the law. undecided
angry
Re: Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you get time
No mind me.
Na weekend cause am jare.
Re: Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable by hopefulLandlord: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Na weekend cause am jare.

no atheist takes the guy serious anymore, just give him a snide remark here and there and face more honest theists
Re: Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable by ise82(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2017
proxillin:

Defamation of character is a criminal offense all over the world.

People get arrested for talking. Ask a law practitioner near you.

Many people have committed suicide due to bullying with word of mouth.

There are organizations fighting bullying and media trial. The pastor can also get supporters from them too.

Be informed

Yes not from a pastor. Be like Jesus. PWP. Practice What you Preach.
Re: Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable by hotwax: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Oh...

Sorry, I thought many Christians have died as martyrs.

I didn't think the doctrines have changed.

Wake up bro.

You can't be a Christian and subscribe to common sense at the same time.
That would make you or anyone who claims to be a christian an hypocrite.

It is either you follow the teachings and life of christ or you are not a christian as you claim.

Then you need to start reading history book along with bible. Some christians died martyrs just like some Ifa worship did, but Christians death to martyrs did not save Christianity.

It was the great war of Crusade that saved Christiandom. Jihadis dont give a shiit if u die a martyr or not, whats important to them is for christians to die.

Start reading and stop being lazy. And please and please dont mislead other christians. This is a public forum. Do not say what you are not sure of. Google is your friend. You don't even know about the christianity you claimed you are part of.

Christianity was not saved by martyrs, but warriors.
Re: Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable by hotwax: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
grin

I guess his God is completely useless in this fight.

When Fulanis herdsmen come to your house to kill you, just kneel down and pray in front of them. Test your God to know if he is powerful or not.

My people die for lack of knowledge. Now I understand. God created you and gave you everything you need "The brain". God will be disappointed to realize you don't know how to use it.
Re: Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable by hotwax: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2017
ise82:

Yes not from a pastor. Be like Jesus. PWP. Practice What you Preach.

The bible is not against rule of law and governance.

This is purely rule of law and not spirituality.

Nigerian christians dont know the difference between common sense spirituality. Guess thats why Fulanis are making suya out of them
Re: Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable by ScepticalPyrrho: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

no atheist takes the guy serious anymore, just give him a snide remark here and there and face more honest theists
I totally agree.
Thanks bro.
Re: Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable by ScepticalPyrrho: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
hotwax:

Then you need to start reading history book along with bible. Some christians died martyrs just like some Ifa worship did, but Christians death to martyrs did not save Christianity.

It was the great war of Crusade that saved Christiandom. Jihadis dont give a shiit if u die a martyr or not, whats important to them is for christians to die.

Start reading and stop being lazy. And please and please dont mislead other christians. This is a public forum. Do not say what you are not sure of. Google is your friend. You don't even know about the christianity you claimed you are part of.

Christianity was not saved by martyrs, but warriors.
You got me confused for a christian. I'm not.
It's amazing to see how deeply flawed christian apologies are about their moral inclination.

Do Crusader's war properly represent the christian-character?
Re: Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable by ScepticalPyrrho: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
hotwax:

When Fulanis herdsmen come to your house to kill you, just kneel down and pray in front of them. Test your God to know if he is powerful or not.

My people die for lack of knowledge. Now I understand. God created you and gave you everything you need "The brain". God will be disappointed to realize you don't know how to use it.
Last time I checked, You are not expected to use your brains as a christian.

You are suppose to follow blindly.

If you think god will be disappointed for obeying his instruction to the letter, what exactly guides your moral conduct?

The bible or your brain?
Re: Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable by psucc(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
hotwax:

"forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us..."

That line shows you are actually asking for forgiveness from God. Is Kemi Olunloyo asking for forgiveness.

I guess thats why people are dumping christianity lately. Lack of knowledge
This is where the problem lies. We read the Bible and only take the parts that favour our stand or judgment and the rest to throw into trashcan.

The line can be divided into two parts: That I asked God for forgiveness since I have forgiven those who offends me. If you can see from that line that there is a condition for God to forgive you, you'll appreciate why the Pastor ought to forgive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Join The Reformed Ogboni Fraternity, Call Lordspiritual 09027220372 / The Mistake Of Bishop Benson Idahosah / Oyedepo:i Owe Noboby Explanation On Yardua's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.