Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday (34148 Views)

'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses / Man Kills Wife With machete In Ondo 'Thinking She Was A Goat' / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by alutababa: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2017
l blame our leaders who kept the country the way it is. l blame the blind citizens who do not know what they want by supporting and voting CRIMINALS into power based on religion, sentiment, ethnicity etc

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by aminho(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2017
GodsOwnFav:
Imagine India fa? One of the poorest country in the world having the guts to attack other nationals, God forbid!
Oga how is india one of the poorest place in the world
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by joinnow: 10:19am On Apr 01, 2017
Both they full naija and nobody dry disturb them
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by bhouze(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2017
I dont blame them, if only things are working well in our country we would not need to seek the so called better education, health, opportunities etc else where to recieve such kind of barbaric treatment. Most times i just feel like crying because my country is been destroyed and i am not empowered to do anything about it.
i will still keep hope alive though.

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by genxris: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2017
Yahoo yahoo boys ( I don't care if you are Igbo , Yoruba or middle region) should trend softly. Your scamming is hurting not only the image of the country worldwide but also innocent country- men and other blacks.
If your relative or friend is a Internet or even physical scammer please start advising them to stop.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2017
Military help!!!!!
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by juman(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2017
What are nigerians doing in india in the first place?

Consequence of a destroyed nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by wizod(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2017
I am even ashamed 2 tell my friends here in Norway dat am a Nigerian rather i tell dem am a biafran and dats what i am.
Nigeria means fraud and nobody values her again
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by GodsOwnFav(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2017
aminho:

Oga, Google is handy.

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by juman(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2017
bhouze:
I dont blame them, if only things are working well in our country we would not need to seek the so called better education, health, opportunities etc else where to recieve such kind of barbaric treatment. Most times i just feel like crying because my country is been destroyed and i am not empowered to do anything about it.
i will still keep hope alive though.

The worse thing is that the apc government is too clueless to know how to move nigeria foward.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by wizod(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2017
aminho:

He is right. I've been 2 New Delhi and Thane Mumbai and i must tell u dat India is one of d most poorest country in d world

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by pussyAvenger: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2017
we caused this shit......na so one afonja idiot want scam me with a useless gold business online

yoruba especially....Scam is in their haemoglobin molecules
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Okuda(m): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2017
To God who made me, If i see any foreigner in nigeria walking free, I would harass them and ask them if they are legally staying in Nigeria. There is no single foreigner in Nigeria that is being harassed walking around or being racially abused. But we are the first set of people that would lash out at other tribes for being in your state in the same country!

3 Likes

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by ElsonMorali: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2017
So they have finally succeeded in ruining our image abroad. Issorite.

Please let's dismember this union. Clearly it's a burden on all of us and it's not working.

One Nigeria! (Snigger)
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2017
Lucky Dube was also mistaken to be Nigerian, that's why he was shot and killed.

Being a Nigerian in India and South Africa is now a crime.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by joe4real12: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:
No Country in the world has respect for Nigeria.
whats there to respect in a hate filled underdeveloped jungle where 150million people are managing just 5000mw of power?
And btw, remember the "Ghana must go" saga,where ghanaians were chased away from Nigeria, maybe Karma is paying back
Sai Baba! grin
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by aleeyus(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2017
1shortblackboy:
but wetin una dey even find for india undecided
you arre wicked
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by CellTabRepairs: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2017
There are Indians in Nigeria- Infact they maltreat workers here. Equal and opposite reaction is what is needed here. When Nigerians send a strong violent message to citizens of these zenophobic countries once, they will think twice before trying this nonsense. Who dares attack American citizens without consequences? Since government has failed let Nigerians rise up and defend their honour.

6 Likes

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by opribo(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2017
Gradually Nigerians are becoming targets all over the world, from our next door neighbor Cameroon to Ghana, to Libya, to South Africa, to Malaysia, UK, even Donald Trump during his campaign singled out Nigerians in his speech in Florida and now India. It may seem that these attacks are borne out of hatred or something our people are doing out there.

A deeper study into these things will show a failed foreign policy, a people abandoned by their government. I can imagine the stories our people tell out there to secure refugee status, some phd holders are out there doing demeaning jobs just to survive, some are prostituting all over Europe and USA, some are into various crimes these things lower our self worth around the world and it makes outsiders to view us in negative light.

Sometimes in the past, no other African nation can rob shoulders with us by default when our president then steps out he is automatically accorded the front row position and chairman of such event but nowadays i don't understand whether our leaders are developing inferiority complex, maybe they don't measure up or there's something they are hiding. Gone are the days when a nation will harass a Nigerian outside and their ambassador is sent packing these days we are the ones that will send delegates to go and beg for understanding for killing a Nigerian. What is happening to us. I still recall when OBJ traveled all over telling those countries that Nigeria is self sufficient and at peace anybody coming to claim refugee under false claims should be sent home, yeah thats dignity we are never a beggarly nation, we are proud people thats how they know us.
When a president doesn't believe in the health care of his own country or calls his people corrupt, thats what you get. When you insult yourself others join to insult you the more. A president that relaxes in another man's country for days and months is helping to ridicule his country.

Nigerians must take their destiny in their hands.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Misterdhee1(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2017
dhardline:
This is sad. How did we get to this point where negatives is what they mostly say about Nigerians outside the country. Only If our leaders didn't steal so much there would have been jobs and other provisions available here. cry
Our leaders are bad. Yes! But, who told you it is not even as worst as it is here, over there? Not many nationals give a hoot about how another nation is being run. Our poor reputation is basically down to the activities of con artists, scammers aka Yahoo Boys.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by winj: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2017
Change it to Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is IBO.

ibos are destroying the name of Nigerians and you 1diots are still calling them Nigerians!

All the drug dealers I saw in India are ibos, STOP USING THE WORD NIGERIAN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by DollarAngel(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2017
GodsOwnFav:
Imagine India fa? One of the poorest country in the world having the guts to attack other nationals, God forbid!

Nigeria is poorer they are over 1.2billion and we are just 175million and seee the level of hunger, may all those Looting this country perish in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by anyebedgreat: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2017
If not that certain people in Nigeria are always involved in crime outside the country, this wouldn't have been happening. There are several countries that are poorer than us yet you will never hear of their citizens being involved in drug trafficking. After these guys go outside and spoil our name, they will come and start claiming they aren't Nigerians.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by runsguy: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2017
Nigerians ARE HATED EVERY WHERE, please stop drug trafficking and obey the laws of other countries.....STOP THIS DRUG TRADE ABEG and please don't go to India

2 Likes

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Gunlawz(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2017
dhardline:
This is sad. How did we get to this point where negatives is what they mostly say about Nigerians outside the country. Only If our leaders didn't steal so much there would have been jobs and other provisions available here. cry

It hurts...what hurts more is dat our kids will suffer same fate if we sit on our asses nd watch dem continue just like our fathers did....lets com out togeda against our corrupt leaders

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by ManMountain(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:
No Country in the world has respect for Nigeria.
whats there to respect in a hate filled underdeveloped jungle where 150million people are managing just 5000mw of power?
And btw, remember the "Ghana must go" saga,where ghanaians were chased away from Nigeria, maybe Karma is paying back

Biafrans! So much hate for Nigeria that you people will do anything to sabotage the country if you have the opportunity.
Meanwhile you are very much at home in Abuja than you are in your village in the east
To top it up, it's your brothers deviant behaviour in India causing this problem with their penchant for drug trading, prostitution ring and other sundry crimes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by caprini1: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2017
wizod:

He is right. I've been 2 New Delhi and Thane Mumbai and i must tell u dat India is one of d most poorest country in d world
Bro India is the poorest country I have ever visited,as in ,you can smell and feel the poverty,the gap between the rich and the poor is like the distance from sokoto to bayelsa by bicycle.Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by pokipoki: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2017
Henryyy:
This dirty stinking indians too dey join racist gang undecided Be like say dem don mad. On top that polluted slum? undecided
Hahahaha. Polluted slum that nigerians are rushing too? grin grin grin grin. What you need to advice our people over there is to stop criminal behaviours, especially the drug related crimes.

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2017
opribo:
Gradually Nigerians are becoming targets all over the world, from our next door neighbor Cameroon to Ghana, to Libya, to South Africa, to Malaysia, UK, even Donald Trump during his campaign singled out Nigerians in his speech in Florida and now India. It may seem that these attacks are borne out of hatred or something our people are doing out there.

A deeper study into these things will show a failed foreign policy, a people abandoned by their government. I can imagine the stories our people tell out there to secure refugee status, some phd holders are out there doing demeaning jobs just to survive, some are prostituting all over Europe and USA, some are into various crimes these things lower our self worth around the world and it makes outsiders to view us in negative light.

Sometimes in the past, no other African nation can rob shoulders with us by default when our president then steps out he is automatically accorded the front row position and chairman of such event but nowadays i don't understand whether our leaders are developing inferiority complex, maybe they don't measure up or there's something they are hiding. Gone are the days when a nation will harass a Nigerian outside and their ambassador is sent packing these days we are the ones that will send delegates to go and beg for understanding for killing a Nigerian. What is happening to us. I still recall when OBJ traveled all over telling those countries that Nigeria is self sufficient and at peace anybody coming to claim refugee under false claims should be sent home, yeah thats dignity we are never a beggarly nation, we are proud people thats how they know us.
When a president doesn't believe in the health care of his own country or calls his people corrupt, thats what you get. When you insult yourself others join to insult you the more. A president that relaxes in another man's country for days and months is helping to ridicule his country.

Nigerians must take their destiny in their hands.
Our own president went abroad and called us criminals. infact I BLAME BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by caprini1: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2017
DollarAngel:

Nigeria is poorer they are over 1.2billion and we are just 175million and seee the level of hunger, may all those Looting this country perish in Jesus name. Amen
Yes we are poor,but you really need to visit India bro..it's one hell hole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by jbaby265(f): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2017
And when they come here.. Our army police SARS mopol we gladly follow them about as convoy Sake of say them fair in color.. Na oyinbo

Idiots we have as leaders... Looters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid / Stop Blaming IPOB Or ESN - Adamu Garba Tells Abba Kyari / South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.