Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday (34195 Views)

'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses / Man Kills Wife With machete In Ondo 'Thinking She Was A Goat' / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by EzeeYFB(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2017
NewsPoacher:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/03/31/indian-mob-bashes-kenyan-student-thinking-she-is-nigerian/

if only my Naija was nt in the poor state it is now, why on earth will my brothers and sisters be going to places like India n South Africa!!!

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by geez18(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2017
BarakOkenny:
Kenyans always unlucky. grin
wrong! i think the unlucky people here are Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by DollarAngel(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2017
caprini1:
Yes we are poor,but you really need to visit India bro..it's one hell hole.

They are among the top ten manufacturing industry in the world, don't compare Bro, all we have here are looters, nothing else

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by pokipoki: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2017
juman:
What are nigerians doing in india in the first place?

Consequence of a destroyed nigeria.
Hmmmm. You should ask expatriates from Western Europe and North America if working in Nigeria is as a consequence of their destroyed country.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by caprini1: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2017
DollarAngel:

They are among the top ten manufacturing industry in the world, don't compare Bro, all we have here are looters, nothing else
That's true,but they have horrible politicians like we do too.

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by ManMountain(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2017
jbaby265:
And when they come here.. Our army police SARS mopol we gladly follow them about as convoy Sake of say them fair in color.. Na oyinbo

Idiots we have as leaders... Looters

Do you see Indians creating drugs family, prostitution rings, cultism in Nigeria?
If you go to a country and constitute nuisance to value systems they cherish, morals they uphold and cultural norms they view sacrosanct , then you are only inviting hate to yourself.
Warn our brothers creating problems for other law abiding black people in India

4 Likes

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by mmsen: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2017
dhardline:
This is sad. How did we get to this point where negatives is what they mostly say about Nigerians outside the country. Only If our leaders didn't steal so much there would have been jobs and other provisions available here. cry

This is victim blaming and proof that many of you people have no understanding of morals or ethics.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2017
pokipoki:

Hahahaha. Polluted slum that nigerians are rushing too? grin grin grin grin. What you need to advice our people over there is to stop criminal behaviours, especially the drug related crimes.
Stop crime yes but the fact that they dragged someone out of a taxi thinking she's a nigerian means they don't care if you did wrong or right and just hate Nigerians. They are very useless.

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by caprini1: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2017
pokipoki:

Hmmmm. You should ask expatriates from Western Europe and North America if working in Nigeria is as a consequence of their destroyed country.
Migration for greener pastures,has always been part of mankind,but seriously there must be something about Nigerians that irritates other countries so much.

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by DollarAngel(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2017
caprini1:
That's true,but they have horrible politicians like we do too.

Sure
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Abagworo(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2017
dhardline:
This is sad. How did we get to this point where negatives is what they mostly say about Nigerians outside the country. Only If our leaders didn't steal so much there would have been jobs and other provisions available here. cry

Here in Port Harcourt we consider Indians as extremely poor and running away from their country. I'm surprised Nigerians even go to such place to live.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by dhardline(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Our leaders are bad. Yes! But, who told you it is not even as worst as it is here, over there? Not many nationals give a hoot about how another nation is being run. Our poor reputation is basically down to the activities of con artists, scammers aka Yahoo Boys.

You are but why do we have so many con artist aka yahoo boys? Any ideas?
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by dhardline(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2017
mmsen:

This is victim blaming and proof that many of you people have no understanding of morals or ethics.

OK... Since you have all the understanding on moral and ethics kindly give me a brief on why so many youths are running out of the country to seek greener pastures outside irrespective of the fact that Nigeria is blessed with virtually everything we can think of. Just a brief on this will do. Thanks
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by juman(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2017
pokipoki:

Are nigerians in that country expatriates?
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Misterdhee1(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2017
dhardline:

You are but why do we have so many con artist aka yahoo boys? Any ideas?
Why dont those other countries have them? Your answer is as right as mine.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by wink2015(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2017
India that is a third world country our boys still they go there go wash toilet!

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by wawale(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
If we are being killed in India, South Africa ,Malaysia,syngapore & so on that means sth is wrong with us.we really need to work on yourself & d bad egg among us shud be dealt it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Missmossy(f): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Eww this is heartwrenching. Racists everywhere,Nigerians go through lot of ridicule lately our leaders have tarnished our image undecided
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
where are the zee TV and Sony max gang? come and defend the fools you watch all day. honest to God I don't know what took a Nigerian to India of all places.

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by mmsen: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
dhardline:

OK... Since you have all the understanding on moral and ethics kindly give me a brief on why so many youths are running out of the country to seek greener pastures outside irrespective of the fact that Nigeria is blessed with virtually everything we can think of. Just a brief on this will do. Thanks

I agree with you but that's another debate and doesn't justify being attacked. Do you feel the same way when oyinbo go there and are beaten and raped (which has happened alot over the years)?

Just because I leave a burning house does not give someone else the right to attack me.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
dhardline:

Brother, like i told someone on NL last week, you wouldnt want to know what these people think we are.
Let me give you two examples:
My 1st few days in India i had to be reporting to d security men @ d school gate because my ID wasnt ready yet, den one of those days d head of security asked me "they hang people in Nigeria?" i said "no", then he added "in India, we hang people". I got the message immediately!
Secondly: wen i was chatting with my lecturer b4 going to india, he had to speak with me and asked specifically: "do you do drugs and all other bad stuff? Because i know of my colleagues that regret having Nigeria due to drugs issues and i dont want to be a victim". I laughed so hard on d call but assured him.

Until i got here b4 i understood d extent of damage our peeps have done. Had some more experiences but i'm lucky in d city i am. There is no day i read the paper here without a report of nigerian caught with drugs and/or nabbed doing fraud (mostly online and telephone scam), and dis is a small city oo, now imagine what it'll be like in big cities like Delhi, Mumbai, kolkota, Chennai, Bangalore etc.
Dont be suprised that most of those people u see protesting are part of d problem, although we have to admit that there are also good ones and these suffer d wrath of d mob/citizens more. The bad ones know how to move v.well and only get caught by the police!

3 Likes

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
So it's now globally a crime to be a Nigerian?.
Nigeriaphobia may soon feature in the dictionary if something isn't done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Henryyy:
This dirty stinking indians too dey join racist gang undecided Be like say dem don mad. On top that polluted slum? undecided

Even the great USA and Britain have slums, let alone India. The India you call slum has almost country-wide near-steady power supply, citizens have govt-support programs, enormous part of govt budget is for scholarship finances and they keep creating more scholarships regionally for locals. Yet you refer to it as a slum. Well, what do i know.

Let's look inward, our government has failed us and will continue to fail us. I really don't know how we're going to get out of this mess

3 Likes

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by mikolo80: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
when nta and nollywood refused to step up and tell our side of the story.
our you think cnn wants to see Nigerians succeed?
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by mikolo80: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
AdemolaA2:
Instead of India police force denying any attacks and assault on Nigerians , they should rather educate their illiterate Indian nationals to stop the senseless attacks on Nigerians. Nigerians who tarnish our imagine overseas on the other hand should stop their madness and be responsible for once.
how you're matter concine Indian police or govt
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by dhardline(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Brother, like i told someone on NL last week, you wouldnt want to know what these people think we are.
Let me give you two examples:
My 1st few days in India i had to be reporting to d security men @ d school gate because my ID wasnt ready yet, den one of those days d head of security asked me "they hang people in Nigeria?" i said "no", then he added "in India, we hang people". I got the message immediately!
Secondly: wen i was chatting with my lecturer b4 going to india, he had to speak with me and asked specifically: "do you do drugs and all other bad stuff? Because i know of my colleagues that regret having Nigeria due to drugs issues and i dont want to be a victim". I laughed so hard on d call but assured him.

Until i got here b4 i understood d extent of damage our peeps have done. Had some more experiences but i'm lucky in d city i am. There is no day i read the paper here without a report of nigerian caught with drugs and/or nabbed doing fraud (mostly online and telephone scam), and dis is a small city oo, now imagine what it'll be like in big cities like Delhi, Mumbai, kolkota, Chennai, Bangalore etc.
Dont be suprised that most of those people u see protesting are part of d problem, although we have to admit that there are also good ones and these suffer d wrath of d mob/citizens more. The bad ones know how to move v.well and only get caught by the police!

That's a sad situation. But sincerely since you are there do you think India is richer than Nigeria?
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by mikolo80: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
hahahahahahah Nigerians are now target for beating practice in south Africa and India.... don't worry e go soon reach you [/b]don't worry

Why our senators and President are romancing with our future he....
[b] cod wet let 'em

Indeed there was a country... the one that flows with milk and honey......
still is
still flows

And i ask where is the Love our socalled ministers and leaders promised us... don't know which politician you listening to
they promised rice and sorrow and they delivering

i see its relegated to those in Government only..if u can get your position at Abuja, u will feel the Love indeed
yet ppl going to sokoto to find what is in shokoto
Shameless people....keep disgracing themselves in the name of One Nigeria even when the truth is apparent that we are just North East and west conjoined together to wipe ourselves out..
so you want to wipe your brother out
I tell you Indians knows our Government officials cant do nada even if they wipe all Nigerians there out...
so why do Nigerians fishy expect govt to solve dia problems
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by mikolo80: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
bignero:
angry

senate should act biko....what do we even benefit from india,we cant source else where?

its a problem of leadership,failed leadership
hahahaha Senate with hookers like saraki ndume, mark and melaye. no wonder Nigeria like this with viewers like you

btw go market
also ask your Steel products areas from India
pots and pans fa
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by mikolo80: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
lrdval:
and thier people are here paying us peanuts, and taking millions of dollars out from naija
without their people you wouldn't even see the peanuts to collet. na hunter for waya una
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by dhardline(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
mmsen:

I agree with you but that's another debate and doesn't justify being attacked. Do you feel the same way when oyinbo go there and are beaten and raped (which has happened alot over the years)?

Just because I leave a burning house does not give someone else the right to attack me.

Someone else mentioned me. On this thread and gave me a first hand experience of the level of crime committed by Nigerians there. He in that virtually everyday in the papers there is news about Nigerians caught either with drugs or involved in scam. So I think the attacks are more attached to the crimes being carried out there by Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Greenbullet(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
centboy123456:
I think God am not a Nigeria am a biafra man
that's even worse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns 606 Autos Babafemi Sarumi Samusideen For N207.1M Money Laundering / I Started Robbing When I Was Seven – Suspect ( Photo) / 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.