Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday (34187 Views)

'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses / Man Kills Wife With machete In Ondo 'Thinking She Was A Goat' / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
dhardline:

That's a sad situation. But sincerely since you are there do you think India is richer than Nigeria?

Rich in terms of gini? We have to be specific.

In terms of governance? Yes
In terms of basic social amenities? Yes
In terms of hatred for each other? We dey same level, there is clan-to-class difference

Bros, the country is big and billions of people, development wont reach everybody at once but they're tryin a whole lot.
And the caveat is that both citizens and govt officials are dedicated to the cause: make India great. They look inward, produce inward and consume inward. Half of those indians you see in najia cant do the shit they do to us in India, dats y dey wanto die there, beta to be a king in a rich but corrupt n lawless foreign land dan be a nobody in India

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by mmsen: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
dhardline:

Someone else mentioned me. On this thread and gave me a first hand experience of the level of crime committed by Nigerians there. He in that virtually everyday in the papers there is news about Nigerians caught either with drugs or involved in scam. So I think the attacks are more attached to the crimes being carried out there by Nigerians.

Those news reports will no doubt create a skewed image of what actually happens. It's a tactic often used to besmirch the name of an individual or group.

I'm sure there are lots of Indian drug dealers as well as Indian drug users who fuel the trade so why would they focus so much on Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Jman06(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
This same stupiid Indians that have made Nigeria a dumping ground for their fake drugs?

I don't blame them, it's because our government has failed in all areas, that is why common indians now turn Nigerians to their slaves both in india and even in Nigeria. It's a shame!

I wish our leaders can think for once and organize our drug market, invest in drug development and production, and revamp our health sector as a whole. If we stop depending on other countries for everthing and start being productive on our own, all these disrespect will cease.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by centboy123456(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Greenbullet:
that's even worse
u

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Shikena(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
Regardless of whatever justification, mob attack or any form of attack is illegal and must be frowned at. We know some of our people are bad and desperate, and peer/societal influence has worsened the situation in Nigeria but how come the "bad" Nigerians don't attack the Lebanese, Indians, Chinese, Europeans etc despite some clear indication of instances of economic sabotage and racketeering and even established cases of inhumanity to their Nigerian employees inside Nigeria? If a Nigerian commits a crime in your country, pls get him arrested and face the laws of your land. You have no right to label a clean, hardworking and law abiding Nigerian a criminal.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Xkalaban(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
1shortblackboy:
but wetin una dey even find for india undecided

Thank u my bro. Ask them ooo. Useless stinky racist Indians. Even their girls will openly tell u they don't date blacks with no remorse. Rooobishhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Nellybobo(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
hobermener:
To think that these same indians were screaming racism and hate when an Indian was shot in the us some weeks back. Racism is inherent in the human gene, we're all culpable of this act!! The whites just seem to be "poster children" of racism, because they were privileged to take advantage of the black race earlier. If the tables were turned, and whites become blacks, and blacks - whites, the story would have been no different, the case of xenophobia in south africa speaks volumes - blacks against blacks!!! And even in the us, black Americans think themselves superior to african migrants, even after years of slavery and civil rights struggles.
We're all racists, some are just more racist than others. A controversial fact!!!
"we are all racist" speak for yourself brother.. why will I hate my fellow human cuz of his race?? Not as if he did something wrong or committed a felony, I'd just "carry" and start hating him. Abeg not everyone are racists

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by dhardline(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
mmsen:

Those news reports will no doubt create a skewed image of what actually happens. It's a tactic often used to besmirch the name of an individual or group.

I'm sure there are lots of Indian drug dealers as well as Indian drug users who fuel the trade so why would they focus so much on Nigerians?

You are right about them also having Indian drug dealers no doubt but the reason they chose Nigerians especially says a lot.

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by pokipoki: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
juman:

Are nigerians in that country expatriates?
I am talking about other expariaties in Nigeria.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by proudlyYoruba(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
centboy123456:
I think God am not a Nigeria am a biafra man
just saying my content analysis shows dat most of the drug barons caught are biafrans. Dont worry jews faced less persecution in india since they are your grandpas you are safe

3 Likes

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by pokipoki: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
caprini1:
Migration for greener pastures,has always been part of mankind,but seriously there must be something about Nigerians that irritates other countries so much.
Personally, I think it Is Nigerians attitude observing the laws in the host countries. Especially when our brothers decided to engage in drug, fraud and theft business. While our sisters decided to engage in prostitution

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by ManMountain(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
dhardline:

OK... Since you have all the understanding on moral and ethics kindly give me a brief on why so many youths are running out of the country to seek greener pastures outside irrespective of the fact that Nigeria is blessed with virtually everything we can think of. Just a brief on this will do. Thanks

Laziness, herd mentality and the desire to break through financially via any means possible.
Is it only Nigeria that is plagued by bad leadership in the world or is our economic the worst? How come you don't see virtually other African countries in this madness..even Benin republic, Cameroon, Mali or Niger rarely can you see their citizens messing up the way Nigerians mess up overseas.
Stop giving excuses for our people gross misbehaviour in foreign countries

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by mmsen: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
dhardline:

You are right about them also having Indian drug dealers no doubt but the reason they chose Nigerians especially says a lot.

It doesn't say anything besides Indians being very unsophisticated, lawless people.

You think the average Indian knows the difference between a Nigerian and someone from Ghana or Cameroon?

Of course not, it's just that when they want to blame someone black they will say 'Nigerian'.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by pokipoki: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
Henryyy:

Stop crime yes but the fact that they dragged someone out of a taxi thinking she's a nigerian means they don't care if you did wrong or right and just hate Nigerians. They are very useless.
I agree with you that that is wrong to attack someone because they might be Nigerians. I also condem it.
But the truth is that the attackers are probably pained by the effects of the drug epidemic in their country.
In Nigeria, due to our economic conditions more of Marijuana is used hence we can say that the drug epidemic is not in Nigeria yet. Other drug use such as cocaine, Meth and Heroin are technically not affordable. The truth is if eventually it becomes an epidemic in nigeria, people will react adversly to this drug peddlers.
Nigerians allover the world should stop this drug business!!!
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by VonScott(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
goldedprince:
person come my house, i say i no want visitor, na by force?
the blessing that's coming your way is drinking PowerHorse.

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Greenbullet(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2017

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
emeijeh:
If only african leaders and nigeria's especially developed their countries, we wouldn't be in this mess.
All they know how to do is loot, loot, loot and keep looting funds for their 99th generation to come and enjoy.

Big thieves
cry
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:
No Country in the world has respect for Nigeria.
whats there to respect in a hate filled underdeveloped jungle where 150million people are managing just 5000mw of power?
And btw, remember the "Ghana must go" saga,where ghanaians were chased away from Nigeria, maybe Karma is paying back
I met a Kenyan girl who was told by her parents to say away from Nigerians that we are fraudsters.
Even in Africa we have no respect on the continent. Africans parents are warning their children to stay away from Nigeria. When they see a rich Nigerian they think it is from proceeds of drugs or 419.
As corrupt as other Africans countries are they still shudder in disbelieve about the level of corruption and fraud that happens in Nigeria.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Znowcream: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Stay in their nation and create something they won't, wetin dem find go angry
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Kobicove(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
We Africans need to sit our asses down in our countries and do our best to develop them instead of going to other continents to seek greener pastures! undecided
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
pussyAvenger:
we caused this shit......na so one afonja idiot want scam me with a useless gold business online

yoruba especially....Scam is in their haemoglobin molecules
Lies!Stop the slander.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
opribo:

When a president doesn't believe in the health care of his own country or calls his people corrupt, thats what you get. When you insult yourself others join to insult you the more. A president that relaxes in another man's country for days and months is helping to ridicule his country.

This
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by InvertedHammer: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
dhardline:
This is sad. How did we get to this point where negatives is what they mostly say about Nigerians outside the country. Only If our leaders didn't steal so much there would have been jobs and other provisions available here. cry

Everyone cries that the leaders loot but you are the ones worshipping them.

You cannot challenge your leaders/looters that live 5 miles away but you want to fly thousands of miles to another country to claim equal right.

Every Nigerian is planning a way to check out of Nigeria. No one is plotting on how to make Nigeria better. The host countries know the cowardice in you.

/

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by 360command: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
I don't know what my people are looking for in India.

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
hobermener:
To think that these same indians were screaming racism and hate when an Indian was shot in the us some weeks back. Racism is inherent in the human gene, we're all culpable of this act!!
The whites just seem to be "poster children" of racism, because they were privileged to take advantage of the black race earlier. If the tables were turned, and whites become blacks, and blacks - whites, the story would have been no different, the case of xenophobia in south africa speaks volumes - blacks against blacks!!! And even in the us, black Americans think themselves superior to african migrants, even after years of slavery and civil rights struggles.We're all racists, some are just more racist than others. A controversial fact!!!

I don't agree with the black ones. I think racism is something you grow up with, you get influenced by a lot of people around you. Kids do not care about your skin color it's when they get older, the prejudices kick in.
Racism is result of ignorance, prejudices, fear etc.

We are not all racist. Why should I hate someone or dislike some or judge someone because of his/her skin color. That's ridiculous. If I don't like you then that's because I don't and not because of your race
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Horus(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GnVBE_gPEM

Racial Attack: African Girl Attacked In India (Greater Noida)

An African girl was allegedly attacked a day after 4 Nigerian students were brutally assaulted in greater Noida of Uttar Pradesh. A Kenyan woman was travelling in a cab when she was allegedly pulled out and attacked by group of people.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Horus(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4b1hfzkhUA

Assault on Kenyan woman in India (Greater Noida)

A Kenyan woman has been assaulted by unidentified men in Greater Noida. The woman, was travelling in an auto-rickshaw when the goons pulled her out and allegedly molested her. They thrashed her when she raised noise in help. Police has registered a case but are waiting for the victim to provide information. However, it is yet to ascertained if the victim was traveling in autorikshaw or cab since police is clueless
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Xbee007(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
GodsOwnFav:
Imagine India fa? One of the poorest country in the world having the guts to attack other nationals, God forbid!
Get ur facts right. India has one of the fastest growing economy in the world.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by dhardline(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Everyone cries that the leaders loot but you are the ones worshipping them.

You cannot challenge your leaders/looters that live 5 miles away but you want to fly thousands of miles to another country to claim equal right.

Every Nigerian is planning a way to check out of Nigeria. No one is plotting on how to make Nigeria better. The host countries know the cowardice in you.

/

When you say worship please be specific cause I don't, I never will.

And do not generalize in speeches cause it's wrong to. We are not all the same.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by GodsOwnFav(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Xbee007:
Get ur facts right. India has one of the fastest growing economy in the world.

And ours is one of the slowest?! Get your facts straight bro, you dare compare our economy to India?! R u kidding me?.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by davidif: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
centboy123456:
I think God am not a Nigeria am a biafra man

You think most foreigners care? As far as they are concerned you are just another African.to them so keep deluding yourself bro
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Xbee007(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
GodsOwnFav:

And ours is one of the slowest?! Get your facts straight bro, you dare compare our economy to India?! R u kidding me?.
Joke apart, India's economy is far ahead of Nigeria's. They are ahead of us technologically, medically and militarily (they av nuclear weapon for f*ck sake). We can only dream of their defence industry. They have more billionares than us. Only last month they broke world record by launching more than 200 satelites at once into orbit. They have a viable and reputable car industry.
But due to their population (1.2bn people) they have high poverty rate and are also afflicted with some very backward thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns 606 Autos Babafemi Sarumi Samusideen For N207.1M Money Laundering / NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans / Notorious Armed Bandit ‘Buharin Daji’ Shot Dead In Zamfara By His Gang Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.