Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense (29757 Views)

Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by Climax11: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
goldedprince:

WHAT IFF SHE IS SAYING THE TRUTH??
stop mentioning me. like i said she might be saying the truth.

That's why she was taken to court to prove her allegations. Ewu!
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by goldedprince: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Climax11:

you poor senseless peasant piece of shitt , na your papa be ewu.
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
linearity:

If you care to read the complaint against her, you will see where the Pastor's name and his ministry was mentioned.

I would have typed the name and ministry of the Pastor here, but that will be rewarding your lazy ass, try do some research before blaming her travails on some imaginary innocuous beings.

My guy

I said may be.

MAY BE

so note that

Now even if it was the Pastor that engineered it.
Tell me where he is wrong.

Someone said you did what u are dead sure you didnt do, You didnt send thugs to deal with her, you did not go to her to slap her,

But You handed her over to the law agents which is what the law of the Land supports.
Where has the Pastor gone wrong.

Does he run the affairs of the Police?

Does he run the prison affairs ?

Let all complaints about her arrest be directed to the Law agents not the pastor.

Many of you guys are hypocrites
If you were in the shoes of the Pastor yould do worst.

Someone said you stole his phone when you can't remember wen u stole last.
All Hell will loose.

Let us all be truthful and Frank
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Climax11:

grin
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by menxer: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
oyb:
whatever the case, a dangerous precedent is being set. . .

kemi olunoyo is an easy target because she is a tabloid/junk journalist/batshit crazy blogger
but tomorrow it could be someone posting something against the government
i am sure teh same people cheering are the same people who were shouting when the dss arrested a social media activist
You dey mind us (minus?)

What I don't understand is, why is she paraded in court in prisoner's uniform?

At lest I know Nnamdi Kanu has been going to court from prison dressed elegantly.
Why is Kemi treated this way?
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by moupe: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
coolshegs10:
She finally got what she disevered. Enough is enough.
GBAM! She deserves a jail term plus 30 strokes of koboko daily. Let them even chop off those her fingers sef. Stupid lunatic. At least she looks better in prison uniform than her pictures below

1 Like

Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
menxer:

You dey mind us (minus?)

What I don't understand is why she is paraded in prisoner's uniform?

At lest I know Nnamdi Kanu has been going to court from prison custody dressed elegantly.
Why is Kemi treated this way?

i strongly suspect she opted for the uniform.

that uniform is draing attention to her plight. all you need is for amnesty international or some foreign watchdog to stumble on those pictures and it becomes 'despotic regime imprisoning journalist' after which all players in this story scramble for cover and issue denials

she likes attention and this has drawn more attention to her. look at her in those pictures. she doesn't even look particularly frightened

1 Like

Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by Bucacious: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
goldedprince:

there are humans that are ready to say it like it is irrespective of what the outcome might be. she knows she dosnt have solid backup proofs and you dont expect solid backup proofs for stuffs like this. i think she is the type that will say it like it is and accept the outcome

Will I blame u. Were u not the one that masterminded the robbery that took place at Alaba int'l market in 2015. Its a matter of time. Time will catch up with u. For ur information,blessing ur girlfriend refusing to have a baby for an armed robber and a cultist just died. Shey u are on the run and just buy 100# data to be running ur mouth on nairaland. Time will catch up with u. Stupid thief
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by AngelicBeing: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bucacious:

Will I blame u. Were u not the one that masterminded the robbery that took place at Alaba int'l market in 2015. Its a matter of time. Time will catch up with u. For ur information,blessing ur girlfriend refusing to have a baby for an armed robber and a cultist just died. Shey u are on the run and just buy 100# data to be running ur mouth on nairaland. Time will catch up with u. Stupid thief
cheesy cheesy

Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by goldedprince: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bucacious:

soon, i will mastermind how to bury you and your useless family alive. its just a matter of time
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by repogirl(f): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
goldedprince:

personally, am happy she got arrested. but my point is she could be saying the truth.
asking her for proofs is like asking nigerians that say politicians like IBB , tinubu etc stole nigeria's money to proof it.
some truths cant be proved. the fact that it cant be proved dosnt mean its lies
Any wise person knows that if you don't have proof to back up an accusation, then don't bother accusing someone or else it could end up badly for you.

2 Likes

Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by Moletemike: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
ALL I KNOW IS THAT IN IBADAN PEOPLE ARE JUBILATING THAT SHE HAS BEEN IMPRISONED IN PORT HARCOURT. LET THEM KEEP HER THERE PLEASE. FROM THERE THEY CAN TRANSFER THIS SICK ANIMAL CALLED KEMI OLUNLOYO TO A MENTAL ASYLUM ASAP!

Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by akin33(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
robosky02:
check out her write up against men of God, her game didn't start today. this is the nonsense BLASPHEMY she put up againt repected men of God in 06.12.2013 ,

http://pulse.ng/gist/blasphemy-pastors-enoch-adeboye-and-david-oyedepo-are-gay-partners-kemi-omololu-olunloyo-id2565090.html

and

https://www.nairaland.com/1583864/kemi-omololu-blasphemous-statement-against-pastor

she really needs to be put in check

Blasphemy “Pastors Enoch Adeboye And David Oyedepo Are Gay Partners” - Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

The last has not been heard of this controversial daughter of former Oyo State governor, Victor Omololu Olunloyo, Kemi Omololu-Olulonyo, as she has decided to once again, throw dirt the way of two of Nigeria’s most respected men of God, Pastor David Oyedepo, the General Overseer of Winners Chapel, and Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG).

The self-confessed man-hater, who has been a terror to many on social media, took to her blog a few days ago to say categorically that Pastors Oyedepo and Adeboye are homosexual partners. She said that one of pastors in RCCG sent her a message on how the two esteemed men of God were having homosexual sex in their private jets.

This is what she wrote on her blog:

“You will be surprised to know that some of these Nigerian Pastors commit the most heinous acts. I'm sure you have read in newspapers that a pastor raped a boy, girl or woman, a pastor supplied guns to armed robbers, a pastor stole money.

Nothing like my new investigation about Pastor Enoch Adeboye and Pastor David Oyedepo; aside from being certified cult members like Jim Jones, they are also GAY!

They preach all this anti-gay shit to Christians when they were the pastors at Sodom and Gonorrhea. Yup, the land of STD in the BIBLE! Have you ever thought about what happens in those private jets while they are on their way to meetings in heaven?

Those two Christian leaders BANG each other onboard. Yes, Adeboye and Oyedepo are GAY and have a secret relationship. Add Pastor Tuberculosis and you will have a full blown party disease in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Remember when I was in Atlanta, I actually visited Bishop Eddie Long's church and he was GAY, all the time fucking boys! Christians are FAKE in Nigeria!”

What do you make of this woman?

cc: AngelicBeing

and demonic possessed Nigerians were condemning David Ibiyeomie for not forgiving blasphemy demon.
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by akin33(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
She should rot away in prison. Otobo, your day is coming too. You will face litigation in the fullest.

1 Like

Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by ngwababe(f): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Good for her... I wish her happy more stay

1 Like

Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by pweeryambre: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Well she got what she deserved... if not people will keep saying that in every rumor there must be a truth when there is actually none...

1 Like

Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by excanny: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
The second charge will again be dropped. I don't like her but her detention is illegal.

When someone publishes false info about you , you reply them with a refute, not arrest them.

This is an attack on free speech.
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by Blackadmiral(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hi Op. I just want to make a little clarification from your story with regards to the uniform Kemi is wearing. There are 2 sets of uniform worn by 2 categories of people in Nigerian Prisons. Those who have been found guilty and sentenced by a court are known as convicts and their uniform is Blue in color while those whose case is yet to be disposed off by the court are known as awaiting trial inmates and their uniform is green in colour. Kemi falls under the category of awaiting trial inmate since the court is yet to pass a sentence on her matter hence the green uniform she is wearing.
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by owoshuyi(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
goldedprince:

Then what's her evidence?
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by Eddygourdo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
I pray she dies there
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by TruthFM(m): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Slave mentality is worrying Nigerians. Politician will steal your billions 4yrs after he /she is still working free but one yeye blogger post some rubbish and all hell will break lose. SLAVE MENTALITY!!!
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by texazzpete(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
robosky02:
check out her write up against men of God, her game didn't start today. this is the nonsense BLASPHEMY she put up againt repected men of God in 06.12.2013 ,

http://pulse.ng/gist/blasphemy-pastors-enoch-adeboye-and-david-oyedepo-are-gay-partners-kemi-omololu-olunloyo-id2565090.html

and

https://www.nairaland.com/1583864/kemi-omololu-blasphemous-statement-against-pastor

she really needs to be put in check

Blasphemy “Pastors Enoch Adeboye And David Oyedepo Are Gay Partners” - Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

The last has not been heard of this controversial daughter of former Oyo State governor, Victor Omololu Olunloyo, Kemi Omololu-Olulonyo, as she has decided to once again, throw dirt the way of two of Nigeria’s most respected men of God, Pastor David Oyedepo, the General Overseer of Winners Chapel, and Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG).

The self-confessed man-hater, who has been a terror to many on social media, took to her blog a few days ago to say categorically that Pastors Oyedepo and Adeboye are homosexual partners. She said that one of pastors in RCCG sent her a message on how the two esteemed men of God were having homosexual sex in their private jets.

This is what she wrote on her blog:

“You will be surprised to know that some of these Nigerian Pastors commit the most heinous acts. I'm sure you have read in newspapers that a pastor raped a boy, girl or woman, a pastor supplied guns to armed robbers, a pastor stole money.

Nothing like my new investigation about Pastor Enoch Adeboye and Pastor David Oyedepo; aside from being certified cult members like Jim Jones, they are also GAY!

They preach all this anti-gay shit to Christians when they were the pastors at Sodom and Gonorrhea. Yup, the land of STD in the BIBLE! Have you ever thought about what happens in those private jets while they are on their way to meetings in heaven?

Those two Christian leaders BANG each other onboard. Yes, Adeboye and Oyedepo are GAY and have a secret relationship. Add Pastor Tuberculosis and you will have a full blown party disease in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Remember when I was in Atlanta, I actually visited Bishop Eddie Long's church and he was GAY, all the time fucking boys! Christians are FAKE in Nigeria!”

What do you make of this woman?

cc: AngelicBeing

As long as those pastors aren't deities, it isn't 'blasphemy' to speak against them.

But you idol worshippers will never hear word.
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by mpowa(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
goldedprince:

All she need do is prove it beyond all reasonable doubt or forever be silent!
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by hamingra: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
oyb:

kemi olunoyo is an easy target because she is a tabloid/junk journalist/batshit crazy blogger
i am sure teh same people cheering are the same people who were shouting when the dss arrested a social media activist

God bless you. Am sure they will blame Buhari then!
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by dustmalik: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
The same idiotic fools who are supporting her illegal arrest and detention are the same fools that called El-rufai all sorts of names when that Audu Maikori was arrested for posting false information about attacks on his relatives in Southern Kaduna.

Now, tell me, which of the these two instances is more grievous? Bloody stupid hypocrites.
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by dustmalik: 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
oyb:

Don't mind these stupid hypocrites.
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by hamingra: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
robosky02:
EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s arrest makes perfect sense

For the past couple of days, social media has been abuzz over the arrest of controversial blogger, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo over a post she published on her blog in which she accused popular Port-Harcourt pastor and the General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyomie of adultery. Her arraignment before a Magistrate Court together with one Samuel Walson, the publisher of a local tabloid in Port-Harcourt while dressed in prisoners’ clothes caused quite a furore online.

But what really are the facts of the case?

Omololu-Olunloyo was first arrested on the 17th of March in Ibadan by the police under the Cybercrime Act and the Criminal Code Act for publishing a letter from a member of Pastor Ibiyomie’s church which accused him of corruption and being involved with actress Iyabo Ojo. She broke the news of her arrest on social media and was then driven to Port-Harcourt where she was arraigned before a magistrate for publication of defamatory matters alongside Walson who syndicated her story.

She was held in prison until 23rd March when she was to have the hearing for her bail application, but it was stalled by the absence of the magistrate due to his being indisposed. The bail hearing finally held yesterday and she and Walson were given bail in the sum of N200,000 and two civil servants who reside in Port-Harcourt to stand as sureties. The charge of cybercrime was also dropped against her for the court’s lack of jurisdiction to try the matter.

Unfortunately for her, she is still being held because she has another case against her on the same matter, this time before a Federal High Court in Port-Harcourt for defamation and false publishing. Also, all the charges against Walson have been dropped, leaving her alone to face the music.

As it stands currently, she is now facing a one-count charge of publication of defamatory charges before the Magistrate Court and the Federal High Court at the same time.

Also, while libel and slander are civil offences in Nigeria, defamation and false publishing are crimes under the Criminal Code Act (pdf) and a person found guilty of these is liable for up to two years in prison (Sections 373 – 375 of the Act) or seven years under the section with which she is being charged (Section 516A(1)).

This means that Omololu-Olunloyo is neither being held extra-judiciously nor being tried outside the ambit of the law. However, what is unusual is her wearing prison clothes to court, seeing as that she is not a convict and as such, should not be wearing clothes meant for prison inmates.

Her cases are still on-going with the one before the Chief Magistrate Court coming up next on the 20th of May, while the one before the Federal High Court has the dates of April 10th, 11th and 12th as the next court dates for accelerated hearing. Pastor Ibiyomie has already been summoned to appear as a witness and explain how he was affected by the publication.

We will continue to follow the case closely as it is likely to be a landmark case in Nigeria with respect to how bloggers and news sites publish news and content

https://ynaija.com/explainer-kemi-olunloyos-arrest-makes-perfect-sense/

Why are people here not calling on Buhari to respect court judgements and grant her bail since she was granted bail like Dasuki! Smhhhh! We are always hypocrites! Now that someone who insulted our "Gods" is on trial, Buhari name no appear anywhere for curses, but if na another person and the same judicial system is dishing out the same treatment, you go hear idiots shouting Buhari is a tyrant! Yeye people!
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by suremanpatriot: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
How about why she should urgently placed in a med ward seeing various shrinks to sanitize her senses. She is psycho and needs help...majority of wht she says are esoterics,maybe she was afflicted or inflicted with permanent hypnotism while abroad
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by bezimo(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
robosky02:
EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s arrest makes perfect sense

For the past couple of days, social media has been abuzz over the arrest of controversial blogger, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo over a post she published on her blog in which she accused popular Port-Harcourt pastor and the General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyomie of adultery. Her arraignment before a Magistrate Court together with one Samuel Walson, the publisher of a local tabloid in Port-Harcourt while dressed in prisoners’ clothes caused quite a furore online.

But what really are the facts of the case?

Omololu-Olunloyo was first arrested on the 17th of March in Ibadan by the police under the Cybercrime Act and the Criminal Code Act for publishing a letter from a member of Pastor Ibiyomie’s church which accused him of corruption and being involved with actress Iyabo Ojo. She broke the news of her arrest on social media and was then driven to Port-Harcourt where she was arraigned before a magistrate for publication of defamatory matters alongside Walson who syndicated her story.

She was held in prison until 23rd March when she was to have the hearing for her bail application, but it was stalled by the absence of the magistrate due to his being indisposed. The bail hearing finally held yesterday and she and Walson were given bail in the sum of N200,000 and two civil servants who reside in Port-Harcourt to stand as sureties. The charge of cybercrime was also dropped against her for the court’s lack of jurisdiction to try the matter.

Unfortunately for her, she is still being held because she has another case against her on the same matter, this time before a Federal High Court in Port-Harcourt for defamation and false publishing. Also, all the charges against Walson have been dropped, leaving her alone to face the music.

As it stands currently, she is now facing a one-count charge of publication of defamatory charges before the Magistrate Court and the Federal High Court at the same time.

Also, while libel and slander are civil offences in Nigeria, defamation and false publishing are crimes under the Criminal Code Act (pdf) and a person found guilty of these is liable for up to two years in prison (Sections 373 – 375 of the Act) or seven years under the section with which she is being charged (Section 516A(1)).

This means that Omololu-Olunloyo is neither being held extra-judiciously nor being tried outside the ambit of the law. However, what is unusual is her wearing prison clothes to court, seeing as that she is not a convict and as such, should not be wearing clothes meant for prison inmates.

Her cases are still on-going with the one before the Chief Magistrate Court coming up next on the 20th of May, while the one before the Federal High Court has the dates of April 10th, 11th and 12th as the next court dates for accelerated hearing. Pastor Ibiyomie has already been summoned to appear as a witness and explain how he was affected by the publication.

We will continue to follow the case closely as it is likely to be a landmark case in Nigeria with respect to how bloggers and news sites publish news and content

https://ynaija.com/explainer-kemi-olunloyos-arrest-makes-perfect-sense/

Were is that ignorant confused fellow that was arguing that false allegation is not a crimal offence but a civil offense.
So many daft folks yarning nonsense.

That idiot called Kemi that have been running her mouth publishing fake stuff to defame people character must be sentenced to at least 2 yrs as prescribed by the law. Pst David Ibiyomie must not withdraw this case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by bizza45: 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
slurryeye:
Blah blah blah

I know the moment they past that stupid law, it is a medium for the rich and influential to increase their oppression on poor masses. They can arrest Kemi for publication of defamatory matters but no one is carrying out investigation to know if the pastor in question was actually corrupt and infidel

What a ridiculous bail conditions. 2 civil servants that reside in Port Harcourt as sureties. What a stupid condition. No wonder she couldn't meet bail.

Of course the charges against Walson will be dropped because this from start is a move against Kemi by an influential pastor that has sheep in the government

Kemi wasn't held extra-judiciously but they can put her in prison for defamation of one pastor character without investigation to find out if what she said is true or not. They can make her wear prison uniform without respecting her fundamental human right for freedom of speech. The whole episode is a shame on Nigeria and rivers state judicial system

Conclusion: The antecedent being set by this case is worrisome because the only tool the poor has to voice their opinion on what the powerful and influential people are doing wrong is being strangled, this implies that these oppressors can do whatever they like because if you say anything against them, it will be defamation of character.

y don't u carry out d investigation for her ....she really need your help... carry it out so that they can release her
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by skondo09(m): 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Na so her carrier take end o, end of the season film titled 'olunloyo the blogger '
Re: EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense by tintingz(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
davtosh:

Like your moniker sounds so is your reasoning faculty. Tintining (Small)

You expect God and angels too fall from heaven to defend children of the Most High No it doesnt happen that way.

The way it happens is the way it is happening.
Everyone say its strange to see her in prison uniform when shes yet to be convicted.

STRANGE grin

Everyone says it the pastor who locked her up.
Where is the evidence?

May be one of the people in authority has something already against her and underground and is doing things to teach her lessons under ground. The person might not even be a Christian.

Our God uses the foolish things of the world to daze the "Wise"

Never in your whole retched life open you mouth to Mock Jehovah
Else Afaimo ki igbehin re ma dabi ti KemiOlunloyo.

You Should seek wisdom to upgrade your Tintining upstairs.
Shut up.

That man of God is using power, influence to overpower that lady, and your nut-brain doesn't tell you pastor he is responsible for locking her up? Did you read the report at all? The report said the man of God will appear in court, can someone who doesn't have anything to do with locking her up be invited to court?

Some people just love licking pastors feet.

Your jehova God is just a Jewish God, do you think he's the only God existing?

There are fake pastors decieving, duping people and they are worshiping that same Jewish God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA / Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" / Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.