Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Help I Want To Travel Abroad. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help I Want To Travel Abroad. (5942 Views)

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? / FOR NIGERIANS: Is These Why Want To Travel Abroad? / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Neyoalao(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2017
justwise:

How is that sufficient enough to migrate USA, Canada and Australia?
There are options of applying for masters as the op rightly said... He can apply for FSW scheme in Canada if His NYSC PPA is on the list of required occupation in Canada or Australia. And his B.Sc is even in the field of IT. Boss am I right or wrong?
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by justwise(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Neyoalao:

There are options of applying for masters as the op rightly said... He can apply for FSW scheme in Canada if His NYSC PPA is on the list of required occupation in Canada or Australia. And his B.Sc is even in the field of IT. Boss am I right or wrong?

You are wrong. Certificate alone is not enough for either doing masters or applying for FSW because for masters he needs millions of naira and for FSW he needs work experience in that field.
Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Neyoalao(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

You are wrong. Certificate alone is not enough for either doing masters or applying for FSW because for masters he needs millions of naira and for FSW he needs work experience in that field.
I didn't talk about the cost implications and yes that's why I mentioned that if his work experience during NYSC is related to his field it can come in as work experience for a year. Even Engineers with no work experience migrate to Australia because their SIWES is being counted when they are describing their career episode. But all in all it boils down to money.

1 Like

Re: Help I Want To Travel Abroad. by Olaniy6617: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2019
I believe there are still good people in this country who can really help, am from a poor family and the suffering is too much, I just want to travel out to help my family I wouldn't mind to pay back ....pls I need a legit, legal and reliable sponsor, am a cool headed person and I promise that sponsor won't regret it contact me at olaniyimathew8@gmail.com or +2347066172319 thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. / Wrong Place On My Friend Passport / I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.