Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? (2522 Views)

"He Is My Cousin Brother" She Said / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by Davindal(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Good day, great Nairalanders.

My elder cousin brother 29, now feels insecure about his relationship with his girlfriend of 5 years.

It all started, after his now 24 years old girlfriend passed out from NYSC2015 Batch A) last year, and luckily enough, she got job with a tobacco company(Benson & Hedges) as a district manager(after undergoing 1 month training in the company). The company gave her Hilux Jeep kind off pickup van, and hired an apartment for her. In addition, she receives N350K as salary excluding other allowances.

On the part of my older cousin brother, who graduated from the university 4 years ago, with no job, only hustling since then to make ends meet; he was very exited over his girl's successful employment, but things changed.
The lady that, hitherto, wouldn't do anything before informing him, is now wanting, now lording it over him.
She now commands my brother like a small boy of 12. She asked my brother to move in with her into her new apartment, he refused, which prompted her to rain all sorts of accusation on him about following other girls, because he has enough time attributed to his joblessness.

After much nagging, my brother moved in with her. Although, she promised to fix my. Brother in another company soon, my brother stays at home most times. Before she goes to work, she would drop N5k for his flexing. One day, my brother strolled down the street, and decided to chill out at a bar. There she met one of our family friend's daughter, who just stopped her car by the road side to buy roasted fish. They met and exchanged pleasantries, and even sat closely over a few bottles of drinks and plates of pepper soup on the same table as they conversed deeply. Not too long, my brother's girlfriend arrived the bar in company of two teenage ladies that assist her to deliver stocks from the Hilux van to shop outlets, to do some Benson Switch supply; upon sighting my brother with the lady on the same table, she shouted his name, attacked both of them with broken bottle of beer. My brother and the lady had to run for their lives. After moment of rage, she and her two assisting teenagers drove off.

Not done yet, she effected the arrest and detention of my brother for 2weeks. All plea to release him fell on deaf ears. Later, she asked them to release him after the prove that my brother was not dating the lady or any woman aside her.

She cried bitterly and apologized to my brother - saying she didn't know what that came over her. My brother forgave her, subsequently, she demanded that he should move into her home again; but this time around, my brother is reluctant about doing so.

Guys, my brother is in dilemma. Should he quit the relationship. And find another lady?

What should he do? Candid advice please.
Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by ikp120(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Delete ASAP! cool cool cool cool
Don't negotiate with her!
Just delete! cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by Eddygourdo(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Super story

1 Like

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Your brother should flee, he should advice himself very well.

Some people don't know how to manage success

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Let him run for his life... Your brother is a Pucci though

6 Likes

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by MrRichy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
which kyn relationship be this one ?

your brother sef no get sense ( no offence )

quit the relationship ASAP..

I don dey vex sef angry

5 Likes

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by Chidonc(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
you still dey ask us ?? as for me , I rather drink garri without sugar in my little hut peacefully, than eat suya in another man's mansion where I will be ordered around. am not proud of myself, I just leave the life of a lion, it wont eat grass even when the forest is dry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by Michellla(f): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
So he collects 5k daily allowance from her
Your brother is a sissy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hes got the attributes of a weakling.

1 Like

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by eezeribe(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
Davindal:

My elder brother 29, now feels insecure about his relationship with his girlfriend of 5 years.

It all started, after his now 24 years old girlfriend passed out from NYSC2015 Batch A) last year, and luckily enough, she got job with a tobacco company(Benson & Hedges) as a district manager(after undergoing 1 month training in the company). The company gave her Hilux Jeep kind off pickup van, and hired an apartment for her. In addition, she receives N350K as salary excluding other allowances.

On the part of my elder brother, who graduated from the university 4 years ago, with no job, only hustling since then to make ends meet; he was very exited over his girl's successful employment, but things changed.
The lady that, hitherto, wouldn't do anything before informing him, is now wanting, now lording it over him.
She now commands my brother like a small boy of 12. She asked my brother to move in with her into her new apartment, he refused, which prompted her to rain all sorts of accusation on him about following other girls, because he has enough time attributed to his joblessness.

After much nagging, my brother moved in with her. Although, she promised to fix my. Brother in another company soon, my brother stays at home most times. Before she goes to work, she would drop N5k for his flexing. One day, my brother strolled down the street, and decided to chill out at a bar. There she met one of our family friend's daughter, who just stopped her car by the road side to buy roasted fish. They met and exchanged pleasantries, and even sat closely over a few bottles of drinks and plates of pepper soup on the same table as they conversed deeply. Not too long, my brother's girlfriend arrived the bar in company of two teenage ladies that assist her to deliver stocks from the Hilux van to shop outlets, to do some Benson Switch supply; upon sighting my brother with the lady on the same table, she shouted his name, attacked both of them with broken bottle of beer. My brother and the lady had to run for their lives. After moment of rage, she and her two assisting teenagers drove off.

Not done yet, she effected the arrest and detention of my brother for 2weeks. All plea to release him fell on deaf ears. Later, she asked them to release him after the prove that my brother was not dating the lady or any woman aside her.

She cried bitterly and apologized to my brother - saying she didn't know what that came over her. My brother forgave her, subsequently, she demanded that he should move into her home again; but this time around, my brother is reluctant about doing so.

Guys, my brother is in dilemma. Should he quit the relationship. And find another lady?

SO YOUR BROTHER COLLECTS 5K EVERYDAY AS FLEXING ALLOWANCE....
HE IS A DISGRACE TO YOUNG MEN!!!!
That his girlfriend that dishes out 5k daily,is the type of person that when she loses her job,would come to nairaland and post... 'what kind of business can I start with 100k,it's my life savings'.

5 Likes

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by dacblogger: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
this is y is not good to marry wife that is richer than you are cos you go see pepper...

1 Like

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by olac21(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
Na the money dey make her do yanga noww...make the guy ditch her!
Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by Homeboiy: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
ur bro no get brain
a lady is trying to help his life n his questioning
those telling him to quit wont if its them
d lady reaction was based on anger
even if na u, u go do worse
ur bro should do anything wey de his mind

1 Like

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by nuruoniwo(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
I think your brother can manage her, and start saving 50% of the daily allowance for as long as necessary to start something meaningful maybe after a year, the lady will be amazed and respect him. Most ladies will do the same if the case is the other way round.
Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by Hector09(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ur bro aint trying, a woman cn never accomodate me....i can still recalled when my elder sister was begging me to cum and stay with her,, chai i course that day
Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by athorello(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Going with 22 working days in a month your bro earns 110k from Bae. Abeg if not be April fool, tell your bro to resign so I can take over.

9 Likes

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin

I wonder what SmellingAnus ' thought about this...
Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by IamAirforce1: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dis dangerous

Advice your brother to flee before she destroy him completely.
Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
Now I have to go and ask Amadioha if your Brother needs a sledge hammer to break up with her... undecided
Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by virud: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
"By failing to prepare, you're preparing to fail. "

#5,000 * 5 days (excluding Saturdays & Sundays) every week is #25,000. #25,000 * 4 = #100,000 monthly.

Your brother's bae is undoubtedly the employer here and your brother is the employee. @ #100k monthly, do you think that your brother's job description is unacceptable, demeaning and inhuman ? If Yes, he should find another job.

How can you love someone you can't take care of? I know, his joblessness is temporal. If he truly loves her, he should get off his comfort zone. Love comes with responsibilities.

Demand for a loan from bae and start whatever he can start from whatever he can get from her and add to his monthly savings .

She's providing him with all the basic necessities of life ; shelter, feeding and clothing even when they're not married? She's kind enough. If your brother wants an Angel, he should go to heaven.

Your brother should face his problems squarely and provide for his loved ones. Respect is earned. He should earn his.

3 Likes

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by ednut1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
All shades of fake abeg. Linus story
Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
ShawttySoFyne, Michellla, Nma27...u ladies killed it. He's just a fvcking pus$sy grin
Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by chi4ik(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
your bro should drop his ego abeg & go back, she is rich and she didn't dump his ass. let him b saving the money she has been giving him & start up a tangible business after 8-9months. 5k daily? God where is this opportunity for me biko??
Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by comedynaija: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
nuruoniwo:
I think your brother can manage her, and start saving 50% of the daily allowance for as long as necessary to start something meaningful maybe after a year, the lady will be amazed and respect him. Most ladies will do the same if the case is the other way round.
Thank me later!

You are 100% right. A friend of mine did that too.
Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Davindal:

My elder brother 29, now feels insecure about his relationship with his girlfriend of 5 years.

On the part of my elder brother, who graduated from the university 4 years ago, with no job, only hustling since then to make ends meet; he was very exited over his girl's successful employment, but things changed.

The girl is suffering from delusion of grandeur! It is normal for those with high status to be arrogant.
She truly loves him. How many ladies would still stick to the guy that is below them financially? She is rare. To be with a man catering for his needs is repulsing, but she sees it as a pleasure that she invited him over snd gives him allowances. She went as far as fighting over him ! He should forgive her and try to get his own job so he doesnt die of frustration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I wonder what SmellingAnus ' thought about this...
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by Kondomatic(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Michellla:
So he collects 5k daily allowance from her
Your brother is a sissy
But it's OK if the reverse is the case.

Gender equality or whatever it is that feminists want will take another 30 years to reach level 2 in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by Kondomatic(m): 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
Homeboiy:
ur bro no get brain

a lady is trying to help his life n his questioning

those telling him to quit wont if its them

d lady reaction was based on anger

even if na u, u go do worse

ur bro should do anything wey de his mind
Bro nah your type dey follow money enter grave ooo. you no read say she broke bottles? how he wan take receive help after she don stab him to death.
Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by oluwayimika123: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
This is a kinda story d@ we call story d@ touch.

I really laud lady's effort so much 4 being able 2 still hold on 2 D guy. d@ kinda of lady is hard 2 come by nowadays ah swear. Immediately her status changed relationship changes is what most ladies are known 4 nowadays. Her ova reaction is quite understandable - it's cos of D love she has 4 D guy even we guys can do d@.

However, if I happen to b D guy I will jejely leave D lady not because of d present situation buh becos of D way D lady reacted. Even if D guy is richer dan d girl she would Ve still reacted D way she did which is dangerous. I can never marry a lady d@ can attack me with a bottle.

If D guy can cope with a bottle breaking kinda wife ova D slightest thing den going bak 2 d lady's ouse àint an issue.
Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by NaeChris: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
comedynaija:

You are 100% right. A friend of mine did that too.
. Fire!. How many times can that work?
Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by Mznaett: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
@op
Read@Nuruoniwo's posts... and then tell your bros to do exactly that.
Re: Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? by NaeChris: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Baba shift.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Answer A Question Wit A Question Witout Confusion? / Check Out This Beautiful Plus Size Lady's Legs / "I Will Rather Date A Monkey Than A Man, No Broken Heart" - South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.