Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? (30221 Views)

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by CuteMorriz: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Life has taught me to be grateful no matter how negligible my achievements seems...pocohantas what has life taught you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Viking007(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Charliiee:
No one owes you anything. You're all you've got.
Just what I was bout to type.
You are all You've got.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by peacettw: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
It's ok to be selfish. Nobody better can take care of you other than you.

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Viccoguy4real(m): 1:30am On Apr 03, 2017
Life has taught me that most time answer to our question are right in front of us just that we are too blind to see it
Life has taught me to be careful of my habit before it turn to me character
Life has taught me that i am what i think constantly
Life has also taught me that no body has the right to be better than than me unless I give them that right
Life has also taught me to be persistence in most of my dealing

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Juliearth(f): 3:39am On Apr 03, 2017
Que sera sera, dum spero spiro. So I need not worry my "big" head when life throws its challenges and vicissitudes at me....what will be,will be! But when there is life,there sure will be hope.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Erotica(f): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2017
Trust nobody, not even yourself. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by naughtyDiana: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
lalasticlala, I think this thread deserves a shot at FP. I've personally learnt a few things

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by JeffreyJames(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Trust NOBODY!!... Especially females.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by plessis: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
You don't always get what you want....

To get what you want, be prepared to lose anything

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by GloriaNinja(f): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Trust none, Never give up, Self Love and forgiveness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by missioner(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
That
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
That:

I never have to givvva damn, while others over-dose on their own insecurities!
10 years on NL!
It has worked on and off line! kiss

Let Them Say! grin
Learnt that from my extremely STRONG mom!

Love you mommy! Always. kiss

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by sexyjuly(f): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
wow this made my day.thanks
alexialin:
To be humble no matter the success.
Have complete faith in God and serve him wholeheartedly.
Never ever envy anyone because our destines are different
Be hard working and always plan ahead, cause of raining day.
And be kind.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Lilymax(f): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
To learn to sometimes let some things, or some people go

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by lakeside30: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
life have taught me to

1.Never trust office colleagues

2.Be appreciative

3.Give thanks to God always

4.Love your wife and children wholeheartedly

5.Work hard

6.Always give to God

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by lelvin(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
There's a lot life has taught me and keeps teaching, 'Keep moving and never stop'
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Don't believe the "Truth"

Many truths that formed the basis of our socialization such as religion, history, education etc, are all man made attempts at domination and mind control. The schemes of universal mind control is the basis for all forms of human on human inflicted catastrophes such as ancient and recent cases of war (madness), slavery (heartlessness), segregation & racism (ignorance) and most irritating, the supreme state of foolishness in terms of religious overdose and mental laziness we've found ourselves in Nigeria. Despite the overwhelming evidence that our socio-cultural attitudes cannot help our plight, we continue to wallow in poverty of the mind, body and soul.

Back to the topic...the biggest lesson life taught me: Don't believe the "Truth".

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Divay22(f): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
sexyjuly:
wow this made my day.thanks

Awww smiley
Thanks dear.
Am glad my ideals in life made your day smiley today smiley kiss
That's what keeps me going and creates total peace for me.
Smiles you are welcome

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by missioner(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Mine is that "Familiarity does not compel compassion, only those sent by God show Mercies." Ajumobi o kan taanu, eni olorun ba ran sini lonseni loore.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Not to be over grateful

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Alphyno: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
I have Red Liquid Mercury for sale at affordable prices, reach me on +2348105509545 if you're interested in buying...
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by faorex(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
you cannot know your worth unless you've a problem
Don't try to head a class, or group of people
Don't try to the a lot of people favour
Don't risk you life for others
Be a good person but waste no time in proving it

My biggest life lesson is that when PEOPLE don't believe your STORY, then quit talking .let them do their worst and watch GOD vindicate you...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by mctowel01: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Life has taught me that circumstances can make or mar you. Events and unexpected opportunities can take you to heights you never ever could believe or imagine.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by joseph1832(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
maiahsaiah:
Not to be over grateful
Really? But how is one "over grateful"?
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by abike12(f): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
do right by God and live for yourself

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Jay542(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
I should do things cos I want to not cos somebody wants me to...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Burgerlomo: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Always believe in yourself and have faith in God, and of course never put your 100% trust on any Eiyan abidi yanyan (human beings)​ except God almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Juzzybabe(f): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Family Over Everything!
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
That:

Religion is a waste of time and CHRISTIANITY is the WORST of them all.
If a "loving God" can allow his "not-so-only-beggated-son" to be humiliated on a cross, small wonder WHY THE DEVIL was rebaptized to have a new name and still LIVETH.

Both the REDEEMER and the DEVIL are 2 sides of the same coin. kiss
And the both LIVETH in one body, just like ALL HUMANS with the capability for good or evil.
In his OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS!

What are you actually worshipping?

A FANTASTIC WEB OF LIES! kiss

Not my portion.
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by ekensi01: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Not all smile were meant to keep you cool most is to wish you bad.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Deejay1000(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
opportunities comes but once dont misuse it

family first anyother thing can follow

believe in yourself, love your self

trust people at your own peril
..... ......... .......... .........

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His / Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage / Dead Baby Found Abandoned Inside A Gutter In Benin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.