Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? (30226 Views)

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by ephi123(f): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
First big lesson is to Follow your dreams, not what others want but what you want.

If you don't believe in yourself, no one will.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
God is supreme.

Loyalty to the family that remains family.

Patience and perseverance.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Merlissa(f): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
The biggest lesson so far

N3800 can give you N5000 in less than 24 hours

#okbye
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by lepasharon(f): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
That ppl are horrible
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by cooldood(m): 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
That women are grown babies in adult body. Whether they are age 2, or age 16, or age 40, or age 70, they are all kids. The day I realized this, life became so easy for me dealing with all women, cos since then, I take their matter with grain of salt. Mind you I have sisters and mum and they are all inclusive.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by okalo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
1. Trust no one.
2. Trust no one.
3. Trust only yourself.
4. You are the captain of your boat ⛴
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by scachy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
1: life has taught me that sometimes people get what they don't deserve

2: Wen u get knocked down, u get back up again cos nobody is ever going to keep u down

3:u may not be able to control other people's actions, but u sure can control yours.

4: blood makes you related, but loyalty makes u family.

Mehn the list is endless.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
That:

Only spiritual and material poverty can cause DEPRESSION, but PSYCHOSIS is purely GENETIC! kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by hedonistic: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Life has taught me that everything is ultimately meaningless. Our existence, our accomplishments, our failures, our petty and great worries, our passions, our experiences.... Everything! All transient and meaningless in the ultimate scheme of things.

This lesson, if internalised, would force you to swallow a massive chill pill.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by emesv26(m): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Every body you meet there's a lesson you must learn be it positive or negative grin cool[size=14pt][/size]

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by genuineone: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Life has taught me to trust in God.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
That:

The BLACK RACE is truly the most INFERIOR and most degenerate of all races SIMPLY because of the inability to take care of AFRICA. kiss

THE DARK CONTINENT gets DARKER and DARKER!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by AlexCk: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
That,

I can't make everyone happy, cuz im not jollof rice grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by faorex(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
marleythomas:
Don't believe the "Truth"
then our lesson is contradictory... just like a talking drum
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by germainediva(f): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Marriage is a scam,women suffer alot in African marriage,marriage is difficult,Africans are hypocrites, DON'T get married esp if you are a woman living in nigeria...if you do,you will be misrable all your life.but since society will not let you be,make sure you are financially stable and don't have more than 2 kids.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Adiwana: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
darioNaharis:
I can't really decide the BIGGEST •••so here's a few smiley

▪I should learn to mind my business
▪I should give zero fvck(s)
▪I should trust and depend on nobody (well except my immediate family members grin)
Mehn,we are like minded.With all your points,another of mine is placing my family as no1 in my life
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Quinn22(f): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Enjoy every single moment both the good and bad because life is all about learning and it's too short. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by jericco1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
It's not good to live a supercillious and surreptitious life.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by SuperSuave(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
abimbolabolaw:
just be yourself...you can't satisfy everybody
The biggest lesson I've learnt in life so far.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by routik(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Always mind your business. Don''t put mouth into what doesn't concern you. You can land yourself into trouble you didn't bargain for.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Noblequin(f): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
To be contented with what I have and value my love ones.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Teespice(f): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
having a false sense of entitlement is just not it.

be content with what you have.

don't compare yourself with others. everybody has their race to run. what matters is that we will definitely reach the finish line.

above all, live, love, laugh and learn.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Omoluabi16(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
The biggest lesson life had taught me is
to make hay while the sun shines.
Always be humble, only then will you understand the intrigues of life.
Never over rate or under rate yourself, but just believe in yourself.
Only those who thirst for success will succeed.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
# NEVER trust anybody!

#people you least expect 'll betray/desert u! (adjust ur shock-absorbers)

#HOPE for the BEST, PREPARE for the WORST!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by goldieloc(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
1. The race is not to the swift, neither battle to the strong, but time and chance happens to all.
2. Impossible is nothing.
3. Your dreams are valid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by deavicky(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
never play nairabet because u see people playing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by trentslawson(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
TRUST, i can't trust ppl
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Praktikals(m): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dont expect too much from anyone.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Life f.ucks us all....
That's y we shld f.uck dat shi.t outa dat son of a bit.ch called life nd its bitchy mother called f.ucks.... Ha ha ha Life f.ucks us all including Seun and Lala. We are all f.ucked in this Zoo 2gether........ Ha ha ha ha
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by ElPhenomenal(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
That it is like a video game
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Arthurity: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
The greatest tragedy in life is a life without purpose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage / Dead Baby Found Abandoned Inside A Gutter In Benin (photo) / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.