Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? (30213 Views)

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
I shouldnt give a Bleep even when one is critically needed. Yeah, i am that stingy with my fvcking fvcks.

I shouldnt give two flying jet li fvcks about those that give a fvck about how i dont five a fvck.

#pheew! I need a beer cry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
kaydguru:
Never make the mistake of marrying the wrong woman. I made the mistake and still paying for it.

Wow. Thats deep
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by NoWorries7(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
That you can't escape your destiny... That what's meant to be, will always be.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by centboy123456(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
ephi123:
First big lesson is to Follow your dreams, not what others want but what you want.

If you don't believe in yourself, no one will.

u just made my day godbless u

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Learn to pretend. Nobody likes real people.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by centboy123456(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Merlissa:
The biggest lesson so far
N3800 can give you N5000 in less than 24 hours
#okbye

lol u are not serious @ all
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by emeka2847: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Life has thought me that everybody must vote for Efe.

Based on logistics, we must defeat those sharing recharge cards.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by binsanni(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Make clean money and everything else will become easy except that, you can't buy life but with money, you can make everyday living a holiday..
clean money.. kai bros which part of the country are u from self?
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
kaydguru:
Never make the mistake of marrying the wrong woman. I made the mistake and still paying for it.

The wrong woman?
How so?
What did you overlook so we too can know.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Jyde89: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Life has taught me that facing charllenge is part life, so now i dont panic when it comes my way cos i know better, i just say "bring it on" cos i got God in my team.

Life has taught me never to listen when critics or fire killers try to talk me out of my goal or purpose in life, people have been talking long before i was born and they'll continue talking long after i'm gone.

Life has taught me that some battles are not worthy of my fist cos God has already won it for me, all i need do is rejoice and glorify him.

Life has taught me to run away from people that seek only to exploit me without giving anything in return, Cos when they're through they'll dump me.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Boboye4slim(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Learn to pretend. Nobody likes real people.

this is my life and its killing me. idk why people are too weak to flow with the real you. you gotta bend for you to level up with them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by ephi123(f): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
centboy123456:

wit these world's u just said u just made my day I think I need to use them to leave because am about to take a step forward in life and people are trying to pull me down

Generally in life, I have found it actually works out better not to mention certain things you have in mind until after it's done. That eliminates the noise and distraction from people around.
Whatever step it is you are about taking, I will encourage you to be strong and go for it. I wish you the best.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Boboye4slim:

this is my life and its killing me. idk why people are too weak to flow with the real you. you gotta bend for you to level up with them

I just can't pretend and its costing me my happiness right now.
But by God I'm learning that for the next time.
And lying too.
God knows I've tried to be very real.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by jakesbaba: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Family over everything.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Agozie48: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
There is nothing in the whole world worth more than a best friend
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by tapzy(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Life has taught me to Fear Poverty not Death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by femijay8271(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Life really taught me to be HUMBLE, LOYAL AND BE FOCUS.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by kudos4god(m): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
Mine was when i lost my dad. All they people that promised to assist, always behave as if they don't know me after his burial. But all glory to God, that am still alive today by his grace. May God forgive those that promised me without fulfilling.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by panini(m): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
People may mean well giving you advice, but it may lead you astray.
The fact that a respected elderly man tries to direct you doesn't compel you to obey. Own your life.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by yomi007k(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Luiz1:
That's y we shld f.uck dat shi.t outa dat son of a bit.ch called life nd its bitchy mother called f.ucks.... Ha ha ha Life f.ucks us all including Seun and Lala. We are all f.ucked in this Zoo 2gether........ Ha ha ha ha
grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by chris31(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Never believe that ur the wises in the world and learn to trust in ur abilities
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by gnykelly(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
... that the only certain things in life is UNCERTAINTY.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by amiibaby(f): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Life taught me to mind my business
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by DrUche3(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
If I must choose one, then it should be "patience!" One step at a time; Never bite more than u can chew! What ever actions one takes now, good or bad, there will be results too!

If I must add, I'll say "NEVER WRITE ANYONE OFF"

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Ichietome: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
See as evrybody don turn to pastor
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by cleish(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
I owned no one an apology for the decision I make and the actions I take because no one care to know how you made it but what you have made.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Haryormideh(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
hemartins:
Here is a few.
Stand in love. Don't fall in love. grin
In life, anything can happen.
Life continues
Never trust no one.
Doing good pays.
Don't judge.
Live your life and enjoy every minute of it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Never Ever Give Up!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by Ichietome: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alariwo2:
Life has taught me not to judge myself with others.. our stories are different.

2) Out of sight is out of mind for those in relationships

3) Time heals everything

4) Death is inevitable
No3.just made my day
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by FODA(m): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Life as taught me that losing is part of winning,and always expect disappointment from people if you don't want to be disappointed .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by ojotobiloba1: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nothing last forever. Be the best u can be and put your hope in God
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? by benedictac(f): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
No matter how dirty a diamond is, it's still doesn't loose it's value.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His / Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage / Dead Baby Found Abandoned Inside A Gutter In Benin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.