Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, (21821 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! / Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by anataala: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2009
@lady t, pls i beg u to take things easy, why are u insulting our religion, respect ur self, in any religion in the world u will find poeple that are not following the true teaching of their religion, no religion in the world teach violence and attach to innocent poeple, islam does not encourage terrorism like wise xristianity, even in UK i believe u can remember Norther island uptil today u will be seeying terrosrist attach and are xristian but that does not mean we classfied all xristian in norther island terrorist
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by sodconfirm: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2009
LadyT

why are you so abusive? can't you send your view without insulting anyone? are you a lunatic? I am serious, I really don't think you are mentally balanced.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by jaybee3(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2009
texazzpete:

What a load of bull. BBC et al are reporting that it's in Nigerian media thAt the father tried to warn the us embassy. Until the US confirms it, I'll take such news with a pnch of salt.
The dad cannot remove himself from blame. Whose multimillion pound house was the man staying in in London? Who gave a 23 year old so much money?
They have confirmed it.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/26/airline.attack/index.html
Why would he report him if him being a muslim isn't against act of terrorism? point that alot of people are trying to make is their will always be bad eggs among the good ones and nothing justifies acts of terrorism.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by No2Atheism(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2009
anataala:

@lady t, pls i beg u to take things easy, why are u insulting our religion, respect your self, in any religion in the world u will find poeple that are not following the true teaching of their religion, no religion in the world teach violence and attach to innocent poeple, islam does not encourage terrorism like wise xristianity, even in UK i believe u can remember Norther island uptil today u will be seeying terrosrist attach and are xristian but that does not mean we classfied all xristian in norther island terrorist

It deserves to be insulted and exposed cus its a fraud and lies and just mere concoction of mohammed's imagination, cus its nothing more than a death cult . . . in which people are threatened with violence to become muslim and likewise threatened with death when they make the mistake of converting away from islam . . .
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by GL(f): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2009
sodconfirm:

IT IS SUCH A VERY BAD NEWS THAT IT DID NOT WORK OUT FOR HIM, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE GUY IS NOT silly AND ALSO HE IS NOT A LOW LIFE naughty person AS YOU THINK AND MANY MORE ARE OUT THERE WILLING TO DO IT FREE OF CHARGE, HE LIVES IN THE MOST EXPENSIVE HOUSES IN LONDON, EACH FLAT ON THE STREET COSTS 4 MILLION POUNDS WHICH MEANS HE IS NOT BOKA-HARAM KNOWN TO CONSIST OF ILLITERATES AND LOW-LIFE PEOPLE BUT THEY ARE STAND UP FOR SAME REASON. HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN YOUR TIME TO LISTEN TO THE VIEWS OF THE SO CALLED TERRORIST OR YOU DECIDE TO LIVE ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE WESTERNS AND THEIR ALLIED MEDIA. THE PEOPLE HE IS TRYING TO FIGHT ENGINEERED THIS ATTACK THAT KILLED 1,400 PALESTINIANS IN THE GAZA STRIP MAINLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN http://www.vtjp.org/background/imagesgaza.php , THOUGH ISREAL CARRIED OUT THE ATTACKS BUT THE DEADLY WEAPONS USED WERE MADE AND SUPPLIED BY U.S, U.S DID NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT TILL DATE AND AS YOU KNOW ISREAL IS THE CLOSEST ALLIED TO THE U.S IN THE MIDDLE EAST, RIGHT NOW THERE IS A SHIP IN JORDAN TRYING TO BRING IN FOOD AND MEDICAL AIDS TO THE PALESTINIANS AFFECTED BY THE WAR BUT EGYPT DID NOT ALLOW THEM TO PASS THEIR BODERS DUE TO ISREALI PRESSURE NOT TO ALLOW THOSE ITEMS IN, CAN YOU TELL ME WHY?, WHERE IS THE MERCIFUL U.S NOW?, WHO IS A WAR CRIMINAL/TERRORIST NOW? WHERE IS THE NICE SMILING FACE OF OBAMA NOW?

ALSO THE MERCILESS DRONE ATTACKS ON CIVILIANS IN AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN, IRAQ ,YEMEN AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD, CAN YOU JUST WAKE UP AND DECIDE TO TAKE REVENGE WHEN NOTING HAS BEEN DONE TO YOU OR YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS?. I AM A CHRISTIAN BUT WHEN I GOT TO HEAR THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY, I KNEW THE TRUTH AND LIVED ON IT. HE WHOM YOU SEE AS A TERRORIST IS A HERO TO SOME PEOPLE. FIGHTING BACK BY THESE MEANS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THEIR VOICES HEARD AND THE ONLY WAY TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR HIS BROTHERS. HE MEANT ON ATTACKING THE U.S THAT IS WHY HE DID NOT DESIGNATE THE EXPLOSIVE IN AMSTERDAM OR ON AIR UNTIL ABOUT 20 MINS TO LAND IN DETRIOT, HE WANTED TO ATTACK ON U.S SOIL. DO NOT LABEL HIM A TERRORIST BECAUSE THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN TROOPS ARE OUT THERE KILLING CIVILIANS AND CALLING THEM CASUALTIES OF WAR. DAAMMMM IT.

that is so sick! that you would even think terrorism is rational is a shame. so he is not a terrorist if he decides to attack on US soil? would you think it right if some ibo guys were to start blowing up other nigerians because of the biafran war? you obviously have a problem drawing the line between military action and terrorism. many people worldwide condemn US military action in afghanistan and iraq, but to use that to justify terrorism is shallow. don't forget that the arab terrorists even blow up their own citizens, they use their children as bombs. we don't need that in nigeria.

nigerians have already had to put up with a lot of violence in the name of avenging islam. we have loads of problems as it is and don't need to add terrorism to it. if anyone feels the need to identify with their arab brothers we're not saying they shouldn't. next time one of these fanatics decides to take it upon himself to avenge islam, maybe he should FIRST denounce his nigerian citizenship and take up some arab citizenship before going ahead with the terrorist act.

i presume it was this kind of ideology that made the mutallab guy throw away a promising future and embrace terrorism. so i can only hope the relevant authorities are keeping tabs on you.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by donsteady(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2009
long live Republic of Niger Delta. Biafrans do u wish for urs?
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by lucian2: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2009
GL, the last time i checked, freedom of expression has not been banned. i believe people are entitled to their opinions no matter how wharped or parochial they may sound. people are indeed frustrated with the goings on back in Nigeria ochestrated by their ruling elites. Let it not surprise you if one day somebody gets up to blame God for the absurdities in Nigeria.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by anobscase(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2009
See Becaue of this stuff my MAGA don leave me say I be Nigerian
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by dwonder(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2009
Ladyt

Thanks for ur post. Jesus was called a mad man too. Terrorism is not an issue in isolation it is a part of a global scourge. Be objective in your reasoning.

What Is Terrorism?

It might seem simple to define a terrorist. But that depends on which side of the issue you find yourself. Are the subversives of El Salvador terrorists or a ‘people’s national liberation movement’? Are the contras of Nicaragua terrorists, or are they “freedom fighters”? Terrorism, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Political persuasion can distort a definition.

Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli ambassador to the United Nations, offers this definition of terrorism: “The deliberate and systematic murder, maiming, and menacing of the innocent to inspire fear for political ends.” (Terrorism—How the West Can Win) Sam Sarkesian of Loyola University, Chicago, defines it as “usually characterized by a variety of tactics, such as assassination, hijacking, kidnapping, sabotage, and the use of ‘innocent’ victims to affect a third party. Terrorism, in short, is the creation of fear in a population in order to force the existing system to respond to the terrorists’ demands and/or objectives.”—Hydra of Carnage.

On the other hand, Catholic professor of theology James Burtchaell writes: “Terrorism is the warfare of the desperate. . . . [It] is always the gesture of those who feel themselves at a disadvantage.”—Fighting Back.

Whichever way you look at it, terrorism usually means violence and death for innocent people. As Jan Schreiber writes in his book The Ultimate Weapon: “Like an army, a terrorist gang operates in a dehumanized mode, making atrocity the stuff of daily life.”
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by texazzpete(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2009
sodconfirm:

IT IS SUCH A VERY BAD NEWS THAT IT DID NOT WORK OUT FOR HIM, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE GUY IS NOT silly AND ALSO HE IS NOT A LOW LIFE naughty person AS YOU THINK AND MANY MORE ARE OUT THERE WILLING TO DO IT FREE OF CHARGE, HE LIVES IN THE MOST EXPENSIVE HOUSES IN LONDON, EACH FLAT ON THE STREET COSTS 4 MILLION POUNDS WHICH MEANS HE IS NOT BOKA-HARAM KNOWN TO CONSIST OF ILLITERATES AND LOW-LIFE PEOPLE BUT THEY ARE STAND UP FOR SAME REASON. HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN YOUR TIME TO LISTEN TO THE VIEWS OF THE SO CALLED TERRORIST OR YOU DECIDE TO LIVE ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE WESTERNS AND THEIR ALLIED MEDIA. THE PEOPLE HE IS TRYING TO FIGHT ENGINEERED THIS ATTACK THAT KILLED 1,400 PALESTINIANS IN THE GAZA STRIP MAINLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN http://www.vtjp.org/background/imagesgaza.php , THOUGH ISREAL CARRIED OUT THE ATTACKS BUT THE DEADLY WEAPONS USED WERE MADE AND SUPPLIED BY U.S, U.S DID NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT TILL DATE AND AS YOU KNOW ISREAL IS THE CLOSEST ALLIED TO THE U.S IN THE MIDDLE EAST, RIGHT NOW THERE IS A SHIP IN JORDAN TRYING TO BRING IN FOOD AND MEDICAL AIDS TO THE PALESTINIANS AFFECTED BY THE WAR BUT EGYPT DID NOT ALLOW THEM TO PASS THEIR BODERS DUE TO ISREALI PRESSURE NOT TO ALLOW THOSE ITEMS IN, CAN YOU TELL ME WHY?, WHERE IS THE MERCIFUL U.S NOW?, WHO IS A WAR CRIMINAL/TERRORIST NOW? WHERE IS THE NICE SMILING FACE OF OBAMA NOW?

ALSO THE MERCILESS DRONE ATTACKS ON CIVILIANS IN AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN, IRAQ ,YEMEN AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD, CAN YOU JUST WAKE UP AND DECIDE TO TAKE REVENGE WHEN NOTING HAS BEEN DONE TO YOU OR YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS?. I AM A CHRISTIAN BUT WHEN I GOT TO HEAR THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY, I KNEW THE TRUTH AND LIVED ON IT. HE WHOM YOU SEE AS A TERRORIST IS A HERO TO SOME PEOPLE. FIGHTING BACK BY THESE MEANS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THEIR VOICES HEARD AND THE ONLY WAY TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR HIS BROTHERS. HE MEANT ON ATTACKING THE U.S THAT IS WHY HE DID NOT DESIGNATE THE EXPLOSIVE IN AMSTERDAM OR ON AIR UNTIL ABOUT 20 MINS TO LAND IN DETRIOT, HE WANTED TO ATTACK ON U.S SOIL. DO NOT LABEL HIM A TERRORIST BECAUSE THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN TROOPS ARE OUT THERE KILLING CIVILIANS AND CALLING THEM CASUALTIES OF WAR. DAAMMMM IT.

Shut the hell up, you stoopid, terrorist sonovabitch. What do those 289 people in that plane have to do with Afghanistan and Iraq? So it's all right in your books to kill innocent civillians, abi?
You bastards are the worms killing this world, the demons that plague NIgeria. I should like to kill you myself.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by elderly: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2009
This young man has caused blacks especially nigerians xtra delay at any point of entry as security must have been beefed up. Nigerians will be given xtra search. It was considered that nigerian airport security is very porous as carry on luggage has to pass through security checks and scanners  even the person travelling is expected to remove all gadgets with him including shoes

This news was hot on CNN as CNN gave it a special.

I wondered how he was going to spend the money if he succeded as even the guy was crazy he didnt detonate while in air when almost every body on board was sleeping.

it is quite unfortunate that he was a nigerian.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by leMuhito(f): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2009
Since it has already happened, Let Jack Bauer of 24 question the FULLISH I.D.I.O.T boy. He'll surely talk.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by macayub(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2009
I think the father too should equally be thoroughly investigated, or how can one explain the motive behind establish an Islamic Bank in a Nation like Nigeria. I think religion sentiment is fishing, the boy is most likely try to be like his father. (Owu ti iya gbon lo mo ma ran). like father like son.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by supereagle(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2009
When will these core northerners stop bringing shame to this Great Nation, Yar Dua is sick, he does not want let go presidency and let live Nigeria.
US will start denying Nigerians entry to USA becos of one man.
They should deal with him appropriately.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by adagz01(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2009
nigerians,enough of all these islam issues.boko haram is yet 2 fade away n now terrorist. all from the north.its high time this country gets devided.islamic bank? for what.bullsh~~t
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by doe: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2009
I thought the photo with the sunglasses has been removed from other sites as its believed to be someone else?
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by macayub(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2009
anataala

Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab,
« #257 on: Today at 10:22:12 AM »

@lady t, pls i beg u to take things easy, why are u insulting our religion, respect your self, in any religion in the world u will find poeple that are not following the true teaching of their religion, no religion in the world teach violence and attach to innocent poeple, islam does not encourage terrorism like wise xristianity, even in UK i believe u can remember Norther island uptil today u will be seeying terrosrist attach and are xristian but that does not mean we classfied all xristian in norther island terrorist

The fact shows that the Koran support killing of innocent souls that are not muslim, or how can one explain these following verse from Koran:

“Fight for the cause of Allah against those who fight against you: Kill them wherever ye find them

. . . Fight therefore against them until there be no more civil discord, and the only worship be

that of Allah.” “I will cast a dread into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads then, and

strike off from them every finger-tip.” “Believers, wage war against such of the infidels as are

your neighbors, and let them find you rigorous.” “And when the sacred months are passed, kill those

that join other gods with Allah wherever ye find them; and seize them, besiege them, and lay in wait

for them with every kind of ambush: but if they shall convert, and observe prayer, and pay the

obligatory alms, then let them go their way, for Allah is Gracious.”—Sura 2:186-190, 212, 213; 8:12;

9:5, 124; 47:4, Rodwell.

In the light of this should we just blame only the gullible Umaru Mutalib and other islamic extremists that are advocating terrorism as a way of waging Jihad. Is not only Nigeria problem but a whole world problem.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by morningsta(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2009
please stay focused on the issue at hand and stop promoting ethnic/ religious sentiments. Lamido Sanusi is doing a wonderful job and several Nigerians in their millions are praying for him irirrespectivef their ethnic origins or religion. if you are pointing accusing fingers at Sanusi or trying to insinuate he is a terrorist then I am sorry that you feel that way. things will work better for this country if all us as Nigerians can remove ethnic and religious sentiments from National issues and be objective. No country that is built on religion and ethnicity can thrive and if Nigerian youths like yourself keep to this kind of sentiment, then Nigeria is surely headed for doom.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by sodconfirm: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2009
texazzpete:

Shut the hell up, you stoopid, terrorist sonovabitch. What do those 289 people in that plane have to do with Afghanistan and Iraq? So it's all right in your books to kill innocent civillians, abi?
You bastards are the worms killing this world, the demons that plague NIgeria. I should like to kill you myself.

texazzpete

I pray and hope the kind of life that the innocent civilians live in Gaza and other U.S war zones befall you and your entire household. You will then know it is not a terrorist act to blow yourself up after loosing the whole members of your family in a U.S drone attack said to be targeting terrorist. I stand to gain nothing but justice, what is making you one sided? why can't you face the truth?
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by adaphik(f): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2009
Interesting thread!!!!!!!!! By the way, i'm totally against those here, who have deviated from the issue at hand, I'd like to mention that , this is not a religious or tribal crisis, and also the misconduct of one man is not a misconduct of all. So why generalize, for Gods sake? 2ndly, the insults are very very unneccessary. I believe a matured adult can communicate to a logical conclusion without insults. Finally, i urge u all to respect, other ppl's beliefs and culture, as u expect them to respect urs. , The young man in question messed up, big time, i agree, but i think he is an adult, he'd bear the consequences alone. Its however unfortunate, that his action has tainted our image, aswell, but shit happens. , We pray for a better country. God bless u all.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by becomrich16: 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2009
I am 100% sure the commonwealth would accept an application for the north without kwara, kogi and benue(16 states) to be a country. I dont want to tell you why. I am 100% sure. The north was a country before 1914. I am 100% sure .

The commonwealth has 54 countries. while the OIC has  56 Islamic countries. If you add 54 + 56. You get 110 countries that would accept the north as a country. We have to look for ways to fund it, share revenue. Derivation is 20% North is 35( 16 state) south and benin republic 45% (20 state)
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by sodconfirm: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2009
GL:

that is so sick! that you would even think terrorism is rational is a shame. so he is not a terrorist if he decides to attack on US soil? would you think it right if some ibo guys were to start blowing up other nigerians because of the biafran war? you obviously have a problem drawing the line between military action and terrorism. many people worldwide condemn US military action in afghanistan and iraq, but to use that to justify terrorism is shallow. don't forget that the arab terrorists even blow up their own citizens, they use their children as bombs. we don't need that in nigeria.

nigerians have already had to put up with a lot of violence in the name of avenging islam. we have loads of problems as it is and don't need to add terrorism to it. if anyone feels the need to identify with their arab brothers we're not saying they shouldn't. next time one of these fanatics decides to take it upon himself to avenge islam, maybe he should FIRST denounce his nigerian citizenship and take up some arab citizenship before going ahead with the terrorist act.

i presume it was this kind of ideology that made the mutallab guy throw away a promising future and embrace terrorism. so i can only hope the relevant authorities are keeping tabs on you.

From your words "many people worldwide condemn US military action in afghanistan and iraq" What do they condemn about it?, The killings of thousands of arab civilians or the occupation or the corruption they brought into their countries? so you know this yourself and you think trying to kill over 200 innocent civilians too in retaliation to thousands killed cannot be justified?. Do you know about this story? have you seen this video showing Iraq war veterans accusing US military of coverups (  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V_cKK75wY8 ) Those are the U.S born and brought up citizen sent to war to commit war crimes for the government's political aims, They met with the population of the people and the could clearly see that they are not terrorists so please tell me where are your ideas from? Is it the government run media bringing you news on their own favor? . You could ask the anti-terrorist squad to arrest the veterans for their ideology. I am only telling my views.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Ess: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2009
becomrich;:

I am 100% sure the commonwealth would accept an application for the north without kwara, kogi and benue(16 states) to be a country. I dont want to tell you why. I am 100% sure. The north was a country before 1914. I am 100% sure .

The commonwealth has 54 countries. while the OIC has  56 Islamic countries. If you had add 54 + 56. You get 110 countries that would accept the north as a country. We have to look for ways to fund it, share revenue.

That was a quick correction man! was about to launch an attack, lol
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by becomrich16: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2009
We have to look for ways to fund it, share revenue.  While Oil revenue be shared as Derivation is 25%, North Nigeria is 33 %( 16 state) south with benin republic. 42% (20 state). while each countries keep its taxes. 

If we can not get international support,  we join Benin republic with this countries.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by GL(f): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
becomrich;:

what attack. No war my friend.

We have to look for ways to fund it, share revenue.  While Oil revenue be shared as Derivation is 25%, North Nigeria is 33 %( 16 state) south Nigeria 42% (20 state). while each countries keep its taxes.

i know this is off-topic, but i just had to ask. are you saying we should split the country into 2 , and still fund the northern country? if they are a country why should we fund them when we have issues of our own?
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by becomrich16: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2009
because they have no money? the north does not generate any income to Nigeria. you fund them, if not , they would never agree to it. Sometime to have peace, you need to do something as adult that you dont like to do. Peace is better than war.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by becomrich16: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
This is the defination of a protectorate

A protectorate, in international law, is an autonomous territory that is protected diplomatically or militarily against third parties by a stronger state or entity. In exchange for this, the protectorate usually accepts specified obligations, which may vary greatly, depending on the real nature of their relationship. However, it retains sufficient measure of sovereignty and remains a state under international law

You see the Northern Nigeria countries had an army  and the south nigeria  never had an army. Go and read the history of the Nigeria army.   We give the north back sovereignty.  It is an option to think about.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by becomrich16: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2009
how did i come about North Nigeria is 33 %( 16 state) south with benin republic 42% (20 state).

What I did was divide the remain 75% apart from derivation by the total number of state 36.

75/36= 2.083333   

So to get the number for the North  2.083333    X 16 states equal =33%
and south 42%

We retain the name Benin republic.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by lato2(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2009
I feel highly exasperated by the actions of this individual, but i want to enjoin all contributors not to be too emotional in thier various submissions on this thread, Islam as a religion should not be in the spotlight here.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by obstead200(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2009
[/b][size=16pt]I'm going to present a very radical view of this matter. (whicht is what i truly think).
I dont believe a word of this entire story. i dont believe a Nigerian, moslem or christian, radical or conservative, could choose to sacrifice his life for any cause at all, no matter how mad he is. no matter how stoned he is.

we nigerians have an in built desire to preserve our miserable skins. the selfishness is very deep within. I hereby dismiss this story of attempted bombing in it's entirity.

if at all it has an element of truth in it, then i assure u, yes I can bet a million dollars on it, that the young man never intended to die. it was simply a ruse to achieve some other agender we may never know. unfortunately, it misfired. [/size]
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by becomrich16: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2009
Here is the boy pictures and when he was in the plane

[img]http://i2-images.tv2.dk/s/38/16069238-7fe4e53b1dd371b6c28e8db2c501dd72.jpeg[/img]

Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by sodconfirm: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
obstead200:

[/b][size=16pt]I'm going to present a very radical view of this matter. (whicht is what i truly think).
I dont believe a word of this entire story. i dont believe a Nigerian, moslem or christian, radical or conservative, could choose to sacrifice his life for any cause at all, no matter how mad he is. no matter how stoned he is.

we nigerians have an in built desire to preserve our miserable skins. the selfishness is very deep within. I hereby dismiss this story of attempted bombing in it's entirity.

if at all it has an element of truth in it, then i assure u, yes I can bet a million dollars on it, that the young man never intended to die. it was simply a ruse to achieve some other agender we may never know. unfortunately, it misfired. [/size]

Don't make sense, Unable to derive a point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms Fayemi’s Election, Dismisses Eleka, Pdp’s Appeal / We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo / Tinubu Holds Meeting Traditional Islamic Leaders In Kastina (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.