Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, (21822 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! / Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by sagiru2: 1:30am On Dec 27, 2009
@metal-gong                              you are insanely insane, u gotta mind your rotten tongue. this a forum for matured minds not a place where you express ur xenophobic views. respect my religion for me to yours you are crossing into a hot boundry u bastard.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Sagamite(m): 1:31am On Dec 27, 2009
cold:

grin this guy sef,some serious egotrippin there

Bros, it is not ego-tripping o.

Intellectually, me and them no dey for the same o catego!  cool

FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I love to see the size of your head grin grin

The size?

Nice and cute.  grin cool
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by mafioso(m): 1:32am On Dec 27, 2009
I think is High Time they Split this Nation Before All These Muslim Ba.r.s.t.a.r.d.s Let The Americans Invade Us
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by mafioso(m): 1:35am On Dec 27, 2009
MUSLIM SUCKS, IT'S THE ONLY RELIGION THAT PREACHES DEATH AS A MEANS OF GAINING HEAVEN HELL
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Beaf: 1:36am On Dec 27, 2009
Sagamite:

What you guys don't realise is that without my belligerence and ability to apply superior intellect to put-down people, this thread would not be what it is now. It would have degenirated into a tribal thread full of Hausa and Muslim bashing.

People are too thick and have a warped mentality.

You actually think you sound intelligent? shocked
People from the gutter have a way of talking that always reveals the gutter in them. Why haven't other threads degenerated?
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by TOPE20001(f): 1:37am On Dec 27, 2009
mafioso:

MUSLIM SUCKS, IT'S THE ONLY RELIGION THAT PREACHES DEATH  AS A MEANS OF GAINING HEAVEN  HELL

Oh lawd grin grin
Easy now, not all muslims believe in this jihad nonsense cheesy
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by mafioso(m): 1:37am On Dec 27, 2009
Thank God Obama Did not Close Guantanamo Bay, That's where they Belong
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Sagamite(m): 1:40am On Dec 27, 2009
Beaf:

You actually think you sound intelligent? shocked
People from the gutter have a way of talking that always reveals the gutter in them. Why haven't other threads degenerated?

My analytical posts exposes my intelligence and it is way superior to your gutter upbringing that is demonstrated in your Northerners-hating and quick resort to generalisation.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by mafioso(m): 1:41am On Dec 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Oh lawd grin grin
Easy now, not all muslims believe in this jihad nonsense cheesy

Make i take am Easy? my sister if only you know the Damage That Religion has Caused to the Whole World you will join me to Prosecute them, Imagine in that Plane there might be Muslim too ooh
and the Fool wanted to Waste the life of more than 200 people just for 70 Uncircumcised, Unseen, Frustrated Virgins.
Woe Unto Islam And Al-qaeda
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 27, 2009
Hmmmm, Perhaps I should postpone my flight.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by ezeagu(m): 1:54am On Dec 27, 2009
HQ:

Back to Nigeria?
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Beaf: 1:57am On Dec 27, 2009
Sagamite:

My analytical posts exposes my intelligence and it is way superior to your gutter upbringing that is demonstrated in your Northerners-hating and quick resort to generalisation.

FOOL

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by mojojojo(m): 2:02am On Dec 27, 2009
PROFILE OF A TERRORIST

Until about two months ago, the family of the alleged American airline bomber, Faruk Abdul Mutallib, said he was just a devoted Muslim youth who was concerned about his religious duties in addition to his regular studies.

Faruk was arrested on a Delta airliner on Friday when he allegedly attempted to detonate a substance suspected to be an explosive on board a flight from Amsterdam to Detroit, United States.

He has been charged to a court in Detroit, accused of an attempt to destroy an aircraft and setting off destructive device on the plane.

The young man had earlier graduated with a degree in Engineering from the University College, London, and was due to complete his Master in Business Administration from a Dubai-based university this month.

Investigations by Sunday Trust revealed that his parents who had agreed for him to do a summer course in Arabic in Yemen from around August this year sensed trouble when he suddenly called to say that he was no longer interested in completing his MBA and instead is staying on in Yemen for the next seven years for an unclear field of study.

The signs became even more ominous when he later sent a text message seeking his parents’ forgiveness and suggesting that he was going to become unreachable from then on. Frantic efforts to communicate with him failed from then onwards.

EFFORTS TO LOCATE FAROUK IN YEMEN

Sources close to the family told Sunday Trust that, at that point, the parents who had been exploring means of going to Yemen to locate and bring him home, decided that they needed to take a more drastic action.

After some consultations with those knowledgeable in handling such matters, they then decided to alert both local and international security authorities about their fears for their son. This, they did, through the Nigeria Intelligence Agency, NIA, and the local representatives of its American equivalent via the United States embassy in Nigeria.

Indeed, a source close to the family told Sunday Trust that even up to a few days ago, there was communication between an American security official and Alhaji Umaru Mutallab relating to Faruk. Further investigation on the matter indicated that initially the Mutallab family had no qualms about their son’s interest in going to Yemen to deepen his knowledge of Arabic as he had been there earlier on a similar summer course lasting a few months.

Sunday Trust learnt last night that the family members were surprised that Faruk was alleged to have taken a flight from Lagos to Amsterdam at the weekend considering the fact that Faruk had claimed to have relocated to Yemen.

CULLED FROM DAILY TRUST
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by cold(m): 2:07am On Dec 27, 2009
HQ:

If it's to america,postpone am kiakia.Word just reachin me frm my sources deep in the secret service is that every nigerian enroute to the states should be arrested effective immediately and treated as a person with hostile intent until proven otherwise.A word is enuf for the wise  cool
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Sagamite(m): 2:09am On Dec 27, 2009
Beaf:

FOOL

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Mo-ron, so you are posting your pix online?

Next time try and ensure your under-developed mind does not generalise. Instead be objective and apply some analysis, that is what intelligent minds like mine do.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Beaf: 2:19am On Dec 27, 2009
Sagamite:

Mo-ron, so you are posting your pix online?

Next time try and ensure your under-developed mind does not generalise. Instead be objective and apply some analysis, that is what intelligent minds like mine do.

FOOL

Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Sagamite(m): 2:29am On Dec 27, 2009
^^^^^Is that your baby? grin
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Beaf: 2:31am On Dec 27, 2009
Sagamite:

^^^^^Is that your baby? grin

No its you. . . FOOL

Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Sagamite(m): 2:33am On Dec 27, 2009
Beaf:

They both sit on the board of an Islamic bank. Their colleague, Rilwan Lukman is now in Austria (even though ordered not to travel). Is there a link? shocked shocked shocked

Logic process of a foool. undecided

And when I tell your likes that your intelligence is below my feet, you get annoyed thinking I insulted you. grin
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Beaf: 2:39am On Dec 27, 2009
Sagamite:

Logic process of a foool. undecided

And when I tell your likes that your intelligence is below my feet, you get annoyed thinking I insulted you. grin

FOOL

Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 27, 2009
they smelled an odor and heard popping sounds?

them sure no be say the guy dey pass gas? I watched a movie trailer where someone lighted up his farts oh- na one British American movie wey them just release.

anyway, I'm seriously happy he didnt blow up the plane and everyone's safe, like I mentioned before. Must have been a very scary experience. The man has to be crazy and brainwashed for sure.

But considering how I get harassed  for no reason at some of these international airports, I wonder how he was able to board a plane with a syringe, inflammable liquids and a cigarette lighter?

also, did he watch District 9 or something and got annoyed because I still dont understand how he got into al qeauda's clutches unless he read some inflammatory rhetoric on some websites.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Beaf: 2:49am On Dec 27, 2009
tpia.:

they smelled an odor and heard popping sounds?

them sure no be say the guy dey pass gas? I watched a movie trailer where someone lighted up his farts oh- na one British American movie wey them just release.

anyway, I'm seriously happy he didnt blow up the plane and everyone's safe, like I mentioned before. Must have been a very scary experience. The man has to be crazy and brainwashed for sure.

But considering how I get harassed  for no reason at some of these international airports, I wonder how he was able to board a plane with a syringe, inflammable liquids and a cigarette lighter?

also, did he watch District 9 or something and got annoyed because I still dont understand how he got into al qeauda's clutches unless he read some inflammatory rhetoric on some websites.

His mum is from Yemen Al-Qaeda's new HQ, so he really didn't have far to look to be radicalised. If you recall there was a missile attack in Yemen some days ago that wiped out 20 of their top guns, maybe that added impetus as well.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by GL(f): 2:49am On Dec 27, 2009
Eziachi:

I don't think any real or true Christian will give a monkey whatever you decide to say or call Christ, as Christ is alive and powerful enough to fight and defend himself against anybody. Vengance is mine says the "Christian Christ".
So a real Christians should not serve any God that he/she will be fighting or defending by killing other people, but rather a God that will do the opposite for him.  
Had the Islamic faith embraced the same principle, there will not be suicide bombing and all the stuff, some of their nutcases says they are doing trying to defend their god.

true!

mafioso:

I think is High Time they Split this Nation Before All These Muslim Ba.r.s.t.a.r.d.s Let The Americans Invade Us

sad as the idea of a split nigeria is, it kinda makes sense now.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by SEFAGO(m): 2:50am On Dec 27, 2009

He went to a University of London school recruiting grounds for terrorists. Some of his classmates probably introduced him to the right or should i say wrong people
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by SEFAGO(m): 2:51am On Dec 27, 2009
His mum is from Yemen Al-Qaeda's new HQ

It has been mentioned several times that they guy's mum is not a yemeni. Furthermore have you seen the guys picture? I have met people from Yemen include a half-black, half-yemen person and they dont look remotely similar to the guy with his thick african features.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by ciscostaz: 2:56am On Dec 27, 2009
@beaf and sagamite
Please sheath your swords. Tearing at yourself like that is not good. Please guys I beg you in Gods name.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Beaf: 2:56am On Dec 27, 2009
SEFAGO:

It has been mentioned several times that they guy's mum is not a yemeni. Furthermore have you seen the guys picture? I have met people from Yemen include a half-black, half-yemen person and they dont look remotely similar to the guy with his thick african features.

I'm just hearing that for the first time. I must say I really wondered about his 100% black looks, but I have a 100% black looking friend who is half black, half white. So I thought his looks were one of those freak events.

Interesting.

@ciscostaz
Thank you for the kind advice.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 27, 2009
Yemeni blacks look similar to dark skinned Ethiopians or Somalis.

the "white" Yemenis are very good looking but quite volatile. Not a good idea to mess with them.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by mbulela: 3:44am On Dec 27, 2009
Sagamite:

@mbulela

You can't dictate if a man should support his son or not.

The man has done all he can do:

- Dissuade the son and acted firmly and overtly when he did not heed by disowning him.

- He informed authorities to be aware of the potential danger the boy poses. It is their fault for giving him visa after that.

sag, i still think he could have done more.
Deprived of funds, he would have found it difficult (not impossible) to perpetuate his acts.
if he was put in ABU or UniMaid, it would be difficult for him to function.
The father's acts seemed half hearted in my view.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by ahmakar(f): 3:58am On Dec 27, 2009
he has everything good in life so why did he do it? Muslims is nt bout generalization or beef of hate for ur religion bt u ve to face d truth most of these terrorist cought r muslims n when been asked they say its for religion. also what happens to d fact that u guys believe dt anyone who dies cus of ur religion will go to heaven even if he died while killing another man. the terrorist believes that after killing lots of innocent pple including themselves that allah wud give them 70 virgins. cn u imagine such a barbaric believe? sorry if pple say thing bout u guys bt most of these things r tru
, civilisation changed some of u bt they r still some that cnt be changed n this is because of religious belief i believe that in 5 muslims there r 3 potential terrorist. n im sorry bout that bt dis is d imagine some of u painted in everyones head.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by IbrahimB: 5:05am On Dec 27, 2009
@Gettysburg
Dr Umar Mutallab was born December 15, 1939 and clocked 70 last week and (if I'm not mistaken) is required by law to resign his position. Hence his so-called "sudden" resignation. Please get your facts straight.

@Beaf
I think it's intellectually lazy on your part to post monkey pictures when engaging someone in a debate. Were you trying to prove something? Surely you can do better than that!

Today was a sad day. Everyday I gain more insight into why Nigeria doesn't work. Why our electricity, our roads, our governments don't work. We hate each other. Yes, that's right: We hate and distrust each other so much that cooperation is impossible. It's like a hopeless marriage that is crying bitterly for a divorce.

Suddenly one man's madness has spiralled into names-calling and diatribes! Too bad.
Re: Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, by kwekwe: 5:19am On Dec 27, 2009
BRAINWASHED! The father should cry cry cry cry and cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu Holds Meeting Traditional Islamic Leaders In Kastina (Pictures) / We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.