Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

How To Witness To A Muslim - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Witness To A Muslim (3580 Views)

"How Should I Witness To A Jew?" / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / How To Witness To Loved Ones Who Are Roman Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Shut up

Read the Moral Law of God in the link below and see how it shuts us all up from our self righteousness'. cool

www.NeedGod.com
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by emmayayodeji(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Read the Moral Law of God in the link below and see how it shuts us all up from our self righteousness'. cool

www.NeedGod.com
Na so
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by Empiree: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Yup, we know evangelism by lie. "At-atqiya" int he making. Dont worry mr OLAADEGBU, your name self always messes up my teeth grin grin grin

You have to msrepresent your creed to deceive muslims right?. You DOA > > > Dead On Arrival.

Perhaps you are aware of this thread 2yrs ago. https://www.nairaland.com/2189813/beware-christians-evangelism-use-deceptions

Kontinu with your at-taqiya LIES!!!
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by Empiree: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
BETWEEN, CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS INCIDENT?

REST IN PEACE CHIEF MAXWELL ABDULLAH OF RUMUOLUMENI... PLEASE READ THIS FOR ALLAH'S SAKE

Chief Maxwell was born in the Rumuolumeni Community in Port Harcourt city, Rivers State. He was converted into Islam 3 years ago and chose Abdull as his new name. After his conversion he comes to the Mosque everyday.

Chief Maxwell Abdullah converted to Islam but non of his children or wife followed him. He was sick early last month and he was admitted in the hospital. Some Muslims in the mosque contributed to pay his bill in the hospital and his family was amazed. To cut the long story short, Chief Maxwell Abdullah was confirmed dead on Wednesday but after the confirmation, amazingly Chief Maxwell Abdullah came back to life and the news spread around the city of Port Harcourt. On Thursday afternoon Chief Maxwell called his children and wife and told them that he should be buried in an Islamic way if passed on and he died on Friday.

When we got to Jummat on Friday, we were told that we will be going to Chief Maxwell's house to hear from his family if they will allow us to burry him in an Islamic way and behold his family accepted and told us his last words that he should be buried in an Islamic way and we were told to go to the hospital to carry his corpse for the final prayer before his remains was put 6 feet underground.

One amazing thing happened on Friday evening he buried. 7 Imams from different mosque were present on this day because it is something that has never happened before in Port Harcourt city and legs could not contain Rumuolumeni Community as so many people (Muslims) from other places were present to witness this uncommon evening.

On the next day which was Saturday, His children visited the mosque for conversion into Islam. When they were asked for their reasons they said they said their father's stopped pouring alcohol or libation on one thing he worshipped in the house and burnt them. He was actually mixing Christianity plus Idol and their father changed from ranting attitude and became someone that calmly explain things to them and so many other things. They are now also converted to Islam.

May Allah Forgive Chief Maxwell Abdullah and grant him Jannat firdahus (paradise). May Allah be with his family now and forever.

Man Shaa Allah

Share please
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by khalling2008: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Do you know why I won't address your post? Not just because you quote the scriptures wrongly, but because you intentionally removed the parts of my earlier posts that you couldn't address cos they were pointing out the glaring falsehood of Islam. I can't continue to exchange argument with you when all you ever do is delete parts of my posts that prove how much of a lie islam is without accepting that fact.
I called your style operational runaway and operational dodge

1 Like

Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by haffaze777(m): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I have 2 questions for you, but I will be providing the answers cos i already know how your Muslim mind works.

1. Do you believe there's nothing Impossible before God Almighty?

Answer: Yes

2. Do you believe He can come to earth in human form?

Answer: No

If your answer to the 2nd question is NO, then it means there is something impossible for God to do.
That shows you that Muslims have limited God's power. Perhaps, their Allah is the one with impossibilities

But I thank YAHWEH cos there is nothing impossible for him to do.

I will like to rephrase ur question and I will want u to answer me

1. Do you believe there's nothing Impossible before God Almighty?

answer :yes

2.can God worship Satan?

answer: no

answer those questions to know how dumb ur question and logic sounds

1 Like

Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by Rilwayne001: 7:31am On Apr 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
What a wonderful post. I can see the wicked already gnashing up there.

The Quran in no way states that the Bible is corrupt, but Muslims leaders have sold that lie to their followers that the Bible is corrupt so that they won't dare open the book to discover salvation.

The same alleged salvation that you can't defend and still running away from?

I dare you to defend it on that thread. Coward!

1 Like

Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by alBHAGDADI: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2017
Rilwayne001:

The same alleged salvation that you can't defend and still running away from?

I dare you to defend it on that thread. Coward!
I made my contribution to that thread of yours na.

Or were you expecting me to continue answering those long write ups you were copying from a big book?

1 Like

Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Empiree:

Yup, we know evangelism by lie. "At-atqiya" int he making. Dont worry mr OLAADEGBU, your name self always messes up my teeth grin grin grin

You have to msrepresent your creed to deceive muslims right?. You DOA > > > Dead On Arrival.

Perhaps you are aware of this thread 2yrs ago. https://www.nairaland.com/2189813/beware-christians-evangelism-use-deceptions

Kontinu with your at-taqiya LIES!!!

Christians don't do al taqiyya. Repent, believe the gospel and live.
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Mynd44 Just ban this bigot and let him go fan his ego somewhere else.

You wish. cool
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

What a wonderful post. I can see the wicked already gnashing up there.

The Quran in no way states that the Bible is corrupt, but Muslims leaders have sold that lie to their followers that the Bible is corrupt so that they won't dare open the book to discover salvation. The ones that do always find it difficult accepting the words therein cos they keep viewing it with an Islamic mindset. That way, when they come across tonnes of verses that opposes islam, they immediately rubbish them as the corrupted part of the Bible. Am still glad that few struggle pass that level and get exposed to the truth that never ever make them look back to islam cos they've been saved by the true Messiah.

Glory be to God! cheesy
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sunnymatey:

Just b4 then, look around to make sure they is know dagger or machet around him.

The blood of the saints is the seed of the Church. smiley
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
2kaybiel:

i think the ideal way is to know their book(koran and hadith) so well that one corner such a muslim in any question he/she raises and what he/she doesnt knw.

like true2god, alBHAGDADI, marvisguy and other Christ-believers On Nairaland That Know Their(muslims) Books In And Out.

Knowing the nature of sin and how the law can bring them to the foot of the Cross where they will receive the grace of God to be set free is the way.

1 Like

Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
shadeyinka:

Why?!

I wonder why he was so hurt. undecided
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
shadeyinka:

Nice Post.

We should also know that it is difficult breaking 20 years of daily indoctrination.

Daily repetition of Islamic chants actually block their power of reason.

I will add the following:
1. Respect their Prophet, the Quran and their Religion
2. Mix logics and scriptures for explaining bible truth
3. Love them. Its not their fault to be Muslims. If you were born in their environment, you'll probably be a Muslim too.
4. Whatever you do, explain How a person can be Born Again

Shalom

Thanks for this constructive post. smiley
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
haffaze777:

I was expecting to see a good point but Wat u put up there is trash.sorry for ur lost op it's not our FOURTH

So you didn't see any good point to be used in witnessing to Muslims? Are you saved?
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
khalling2008:

In fact, when I opened the topic my expectation was that they would show the quranic verses where it mentioned;
1. Jesus was crucified;
2. No christinity no paradise;
3. Jesus is god;
4. Jesus collected tithes and buy private jet
5. That Islam is not the religion

Without seen those I mentionend above in the quran, my friend I will just call lawma to pack your topic to dustpin

How will all that save you?
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by Rilwayne001: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
OLAADEGBU

"If a man has committed very serious crimes (such as rape and murder), and he says that he is sorry and that he won't do it again, will the judge let him go? You want him to understand that no good judge will ever dismiss such a case. He would probably be indignant, and say, 'Of course you should be sorry, and of course you should not do it again.'"

If you are trying to compare an earthly judge with God in your bid to use this childish tactics to convince an enlightened Muslim to believe in your Christianity religion, know that you are bound to fail bbecause every Muslim believe Allah to be the greatest judge that is way above our earthly judges. Don't also forget that every Muslim believe Allah to be the most forgiving and merciful. So if you are trying to compare Allah to your God that don't forgive without punishing an offender, you are on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by Empiree: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Christians don't do al taqiyya. Repent, believe the gospel and live.
Lol, your at-attaqiya master(Apostle Paul) wouldnt deny this grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rilwayne001:
OLAADEGBU

If you are trying to compare an earthly judge with God in your bid to use this childish tactics to convince an enlightened Muslim to believe in your Christianity religion, know that you are bound to fail bbecause every Muslim believe Allah to be the greatest judge that is way above our earthly judges. Don't also forget that every Muslim believe Allah to be the most forgiving and merciful. So if you are trying to compare Allah to your God that don't forgive without punishing an offender, you are on a long thing.

Are you implying that human judges who wouldn't allow the guilty to go scot-free are more just than your allah?
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by Rilwayne001: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Are you implying that human judges who wouldn't allow the guilty to go scott free are more just than your allah?

If the above is your summary of my post, then I can only shake my head for you.

To make it simply, Allah has the Supreme power to do all that he wants to do. He has the sole power to forgive a repentant sinner without demanding for any compensation or blood or anything. All he wants is your total repentance, this makes him the most forgiving most merciful.

Your God of the Bible on the other hand shows that he cannot forgive even if you repent unless he sees blood of an innocent, this makes him even barbaric compared to an earthly judge.

2 Likes

Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by shadeyinka(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks for this constructive post. smiley

Thanks for your encouragement
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2017
What a funny thread. Christians will paint their faith and God the only way while Islam, Muslims, Quran, Muhammed and Allah are the worst things to happen/existed or doesn't even exist.

When Muslims quote the Bible, the particular context is either parables or old testament or stictly for Isreal and not the entirely world. The same can't be said if the Quran is quoted.

They claim Jesus is the way even when the Jews dismissed and rejected him during his reign. They want people to believe in their god and also respect him, his faith, members and holy book while trashing other people's faith and what the hold dear.

Hypocrisy at its finest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
shadeyinka:

Thanks for your encouragement

You're welcome, anytime. smiley
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by haffaze777(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

So you didn't see any good point to be used in witnessing to Muslims? Are you saved?
save from Paul religion? Yes
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rilwayne001:

If the above is your summary of my post, then I can only shake my head for you.

To make it simply, Allah has the Supreme power to do all that he wants to do. He has the sole power to forgive a repentant sinner without demanding for any compensation or blood or anything. All he wants is your total repentance, this makes him the most forgiving most merciful.

Your God of the Bible on the other hand shows that he cannot forgive even if you repent unless he sees blood of an innocent, this makes him even barbaric compared to an earthly judge.

If an earthly judge allows a rapist who raped one of your loved ones to go scot-free without paying the penalty would you consider such a judge to be just? undecided
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
ollah1:

What a funny thread. Christians will paint their faith and God the only way while Islam, Muslims, Quran, Muhammed and Allah are the worst things to happen/existed or doesn't even exist.

When Muslims quote the Bible, the particular context is either parables or old testament or stictly for Isreal and not the entirely world. The same can't be said if the Quran is quoted.

They claim Jesus is the way even when the Jews dismissed and rejected him during his reign. They want people to believe in their god and also respect him, his faith, members and holy book while trashing other people's faith and what the hold dear.

Hypocrisy at its finest

You miss road. You may like to check out the thread that concerns you below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3839573/how-preach-loved-one-atheist
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
haffaze777:

save from Paul religion? Yes

Then your contributions would be appreciated in the thread below: smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3839573/how-preach-loved-one-atheist
Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Empiree:

Lol, your at-attaqiya master(Apostle Paul) wouldnt deny this grin cheesy

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life whosoever comes to Him will never die. Do you believe this?

Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by Rilwayne001: 6:28am On Aug 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

If an earthly judge allows a rapist who raped one of your loved ones to go scott free without paying the penalty would you consider such a judge to be just? undecided

You are still asking a silly question. Comparing the creator with his creation is a silly thing. Like I said, God, being the creator, have the sole power to do anything he wills with his creation, for he's not following human laws. An earthly judge on the other hand is following law.

Besides, it's not like God will just forgive this criminal like that, rather until the criminal repents sincerely never to do such thing again, and God in his infinite Mercy will give succor to the victim. Isn't that fair enough? How can an earthly judge, aside punishing the offender give succor to the victim?

1 Like

Re: How To Witness To A Muslim by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You are still asking a silly question. Comparing the creator with his creation is a silly thing. Like I said, God, being the creator, have the sole power to do anything he wills with his creation, for he's not following human laws. An earthly judge on the other hand is following law.

Besides, it's not like God will just forgive this criminal like that, rather until the criminal repents sincerely never to do such thing again, and God in his infinite Mercy will give succor to the victim. Isn't that fair enough? How can an earthly judge, aside punishing the offender give succor to the victim?

And if an earthly unjust judge allows the criminal to go scot free because he shed some crocodile tears will you still consider the judge to be competent? Remember to be God He must have a much higher and perfect standard than an earthly judge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Religion I / Ideas I Once Had About God When I Was A Christian / A Friendly Advice To All Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.