Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services (15946 Views)

Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom / Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Now Hosts Sunday Services, Plans On Starting Church / Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by Wolexdey(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Freethought:

You dnt need to be cunnin about yur opinion,its yurs, yu av d ryt to it
Please, next time be wise with your choice of Words.
Moreover you don't goto Church. Allow those who go to Church some decorum

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by Wiccan777: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
And how do we go about joining?
before you join, you need to understand what Wicca is all about. WICCA is simply practice of modern day witchcraft as a religion.. it's a religion
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by emmayayodeji(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
walls01:

I am from warri in the Niger Delta, I witness it a thousand times, during one of the hot wars in warri my dad took us to do this charm according to him for protection. my brother is one of the guards in our street, and as tested this severally.

if you just take a little more effort you will be able to confirm this yourself as you say seeing is believing

Until i see it
Sorry bro

I dont gather "them say" facts
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by Freethought(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wolexdey:

Please, next time be wise with your choice of Words.

Moreover you don't goto Church. Allow those who go to Church some decorum

Okay. Better now
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by FearlessDapsin(m): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wiccan777:
before you join, you need to understand what Wicca is all about. WICCA is simply practice of modern day witchcraft as a religion.. it's a religion
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by walls01: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Until i see it
Sorry bro

I dont gather "them say" facts

nothing to be sorry about. we are just raising different facts.
but there are higher powers than that of man operating in this universe it is clear to see weather we believe or not.
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by ZirdoRoray(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
And how do we go about joining?

Wicca is for the fearful. Their magic is centred around the three-fold law of karma which is bullshit. I advise you to steer clear of them as wiccans who are highly psychic, channel nefarious entities like greys and reptilians who shape-shift and parade as 'angels'. Their magic/meditation is flawed and ends in disaster because they incorporate some elements of saturnian/enemy magic into their practices. FearlessDapsin, I see that you have emailed me twice, but I have lost the email address I use to register on this forum. You can create a thread and let's discuss what you want to tell me.
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by FearlessDapsin(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Wicca is for the fearful. Their magic is centred around the three-fold law of karma which is bullshit. I advise you to steer clear of them as wiccans who are highly psychic, channel nefarious entities like greys and reptilians who shape-shift and parade as 'angels'. Their magic/meditation is flawed and ends in disaster because they incorporate some elements of saturnian/enemy magic into their practices. FearlessDapsin, I see that you have emailed me twice, but I have lost the email address I use to register on this forum. You can create a thread and let's discuss what you want to tell me.
ok. Thanks.
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by rossychik(f): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
most common it rain or it is raining
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by emmayayodeji(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
walls01:

nothing to be sorry about. we are just raising different facts.
but there are higher powers than that of man operating in this universe it is clear to see weather we believe or not.

I will assume that youre a christian

Earlier you said ur uncle did bullet proof charm
If this is correct that means there is a traditional "God"

And also as a christian you belive in yaweh

Muslims also belive in allah

Now we have 3verified Gods
Does that sound right to you??

Think about that
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by ZirdoRoray(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
ok. Thanks.
Still waiting....

NOTE: the reason we can discuss openly is that there are no atrocities committed in SS. And I will be brutally honest to you about everything.

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by walls01: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
emmayayodeji:

I will assume that youre a christian

Earlier you said ur uncle did bullet proof charm
If this is correct that means there is a traditional "God"

And also as a christian you belive in yaweh

Muslims also belive in allah

Now we have 3verified Gods
Does that sound right to you??

Think about that

not my uncle my brother.
we have one God that created the earth and the heavens and everything in them. when man was created he immediately identify himself through his spirit in form of an Angel telling the man he created him he never ever reveal to man how he came to pass .
no other god ever in the history of life lay claim to creating man, but man in search of the creator have been mislead by their own thought or by the devil the founder of other religions.

the devil creates confusion and man ignorantly follow, just like the evolution theory, everyone knows it is highly flawed with no physical proof, but we believe any way cause man don't want to subject itself to any creator.

God had created many different things and thought best to create a being that thinks for itself hence man is different from the animals. the free will of man has been abused severally and he promise to correct everything in the last day to his original plan.

how do I know all this? God gave us his spirit, that testifies in our heart. three thoughts are in man good (God) the bad (devil) and the man itself. this spirit uses this medium to talk with us.

because we are created with free will we choose the one that speaks to our head
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by hopefulLandlord: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pruswaggz:

Really!!!
I would suggest you don't say things and later regret "the words" in the long run...

I'm not afraid of your imaginary friends (Yahweh, Jesus, Paul) neither am I afraid of your imaginary enemies (lucifer , Satan, Devil, Demons)

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by FearlessDapsin(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Still waiting....

NOTE: the reason we can discuss openly is that there are no atrocities committed in SS. And I will be brutally honest to you about everything.
Should I open another thread to that effect or we can discuss here?
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by divinelove(m): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wiccan777:
SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU MEDIOCRE MINDED CHRISTIAN! angry

Anti christ u will surely rut in hell fire
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by ZirdoRoray(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Should I open another thread to that effect or we can discuss here?

Kindly create a thread for our discussion.
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by FearlessDapsin(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Kindly create a thread for our discussion.
Will do that. I respect nairaland trolls though, they are just too unavoidable. :-
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by ZirdoRoray(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Will do that. I respect nairaland trolls though, they are just too unavoidable. :-

lol. Anyone trying to derail the thread will only make it more lively.
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by Kolinzzz7787(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
The salon I went to re-touch my hair had a lot of customer I was told to come back on Sunday by 7am that is why I couldn't make it to church! Ladies abi I lie?
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
As in, must you go to church?!

Last sunday, I stayed home and listened to sermon on radio and it was damn interesting.

Told my mother about it when she asked mr why i didnt attend the day's service.

She was furious telling all sorta things and i am like "must i be in church to listen to the word of God. I had my own sermon at home with my radio na" angry
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by Wiccan777: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
divinelove:

Anti christ u will surely rut in hell fire
silence foolish mortal! angry
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by LoveDecay(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
But you people said we the world is going global. And, westernization is culture we should emulate.

We are doing it. By not going to church , trippling the number of concubines/mistresses we have and your complaining.

At the end of the day, it's the woman who will bear the brunt of all this drive to secure her 'freedom'.

The immorality and total disregard for family and religious values wether christian or muslim , is a result of the woman lust for 'freedom'.

So why you asking me why I did not go to church. Not going to church is a western thing grin
Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by hahn(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Haha nice one

grin

Abeg i go like squat for ur house in hell abeg grin

Help a bro

PM me to order for a flat. We have lots of luxury apartments you can order for in preparation of your stay in hell

smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services by kerryjossy(f): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=Wolexdey post=55188360]

Please read your Bible with understanding.

Leviticus 23:3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the Sabbath of rest, an holy convocation

Lol. And your bible tells u dat the seventh day is a sunday??

Issorait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Two Victims Of Ozubulu Church Massacre (Photos) / Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? / SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.