Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

13 Things He's Secretly Dying For You To Try In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Things He's Secretly Dying For You To Try In Bed (508 Views)

See My NOSE Girls Are Dying For / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / Ways He Secretly Says, ‘I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Things He's Secretly Dying For You To Try In Bed by chinagorom156: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2017
1. Do It With the Lights On You may be worried about what your husband thinks of your post-breast-feeding boobs, your C- section scar, or that at some point, he'll stop being attracted to you because you look a little — OK, a lot—different than you did on your wedding day. But men rarely notice your self-perceived flaws — they only become aware of them if you're preoccupied with them or go out of your way to cover up. "It's true, men are very visual," says relationship expert Bernardo Mendez . "But it's really about wanting to be able to actually see you move, preferably with no clothes on. We're validated by how happy we can make you in bed, and that's what we're focused on—not on how much you may have changed." So allow him see you. All of you.

http://lilianchinago..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice / Romance Story Must Read: Blood For Blood (18+) Complete Season 1 / Would I Be Under Arrest , If I Dress In Men's Clothes At Lagos Airport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.