Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ways He Secretly Says, ‘I Love You’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways He Secretly Says, ‘I Love You’ (758 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways He Secretly Says, ‘I Love You’ by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2018
Ladies most of the time usually have their heart on their sleeves but with guys, identifying their feelings can be a difficult task. Are you in a relationship that has been going steady for months or even a year and your man haven’t said the ‘love’ word yet?! Not to worry, fortunately enough there are other mediums and signs that would give you an answer to the question of his feelings for you.

*He makes sacrifices for your sake

A guy who loves you is prone to sacrifice his personal needs just to make you happy and comfortable. He’d sacrifice his bomber jacket to cover you in the cold and go around topless, offer you a pillow and a comfy bed while he sleeps on the hard floor or cold sofa, serves you meals even when he hasn’t eaten himself, lends you a shoulder to cry on, etc.

You are an integral part of his future
When your man draws a picture of the future he wants, with you in mind then know for sure that this guy is already taken by you hook and sinker!

*He is protective

Not so overprotective that he doesn’t let you out of your sight for a nanosecond. A man who’s in love with you would place his hands in the small of your back to you through a crowd, wants you to notify him of your movements, holds your hands at special moments to reassure you, stands close to you when you are with male friends, all these moves are subtle hints of his love for you.

*He stands up for you

Someone who loves you wouldn’t fall your hand in public even if you are in the wrong. He’ll always stand by you to defend you in the public eye and keeps the reprimanding or correction for later when you’re alone.
Re: Ways He Secretly Says, ‘I Love You’ by biacan(f): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2018
He gives you his ATM card lipsrsealed
Re: Ways He Secretly Says, ‘I Love You’ by SexyDenzel: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2018
biacan:
He give you his ATM card lipsrsealed
Why you gotta Bleep his sh*t up with the ATM line? :-)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking / Popular Instagram Queen Mistakenly Livestreams Herself Giving A Head. / Nigerian Lady Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Late Friend When He Was Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.