Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl (6497 Views)

My Experience Dating A Black American Lady / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Young03:
Just remind me to modify any day it reaches front page
Comedian wink
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
Since you don't know what it's, why not find out so you'll see how giving someone gifts whose love language isn't gift is useless.
Most Nigerian girls have been automatically programmed to make gifts their love language. That's their default setting.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rapmoney:
Most Nigerian girls have been automatically programmed to make gifts their love language. That's their default setting.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by dukeprince50: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
What's all this ranting for?, what have observed so far is, the rich dudes who spend don't complain and it doesn't mean they should be taken for granted. The broke ones do. You don't go into a relationship with the mindset of collecting gifts, love language are different.
i wanted to say something to you but when i checked your profile, i gave up on you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
dukeprince50:
i wanted to say something to you but when i checked your profile, i gave up on you
You gave up on the kid on my profile?. Try again.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by dukeprince50: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
You gave up on the kid on my profile?. Try again.
oh lord, who is this abortion survivor? I said your profile not your pic

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
dukeprince50:
oh lord, who is this abortion survivor? I said your profile not your pic
LMAO, and what does my profile say?.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by LePrezident(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
LMAO, and what does my profile say?.

It says you're always on the receiving end. Always measuring a man by what you receive from him.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
LePrezident:

It says you're always on the receiving end. Always measuring a man by what you receive from him.
LMAO. Every man to his opinion. I guess either you or that dunce is missing something. grin
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by LePrezident(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
LMAO. Every man to his opinion. I guess either you or that dunce is missing something. grin

Thank you ma, God bless you ma.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
LePrezident:

Thank you ma, God bless you ma.
You're welcome sir. Bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Titilayooni(f): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
LeView1:
Any man that complains on this thread gives up his man card grin
babe why shld he give up his man card? The Op is right nw,85% of naija babes r so stingy...forgetting relatnship is a team work..am nt insulting you oh.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Titilayooni(f): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Its a 2 way thing,some guys cn be so stingy while some babes are akagum frm birth....as a lady i can never date a stingy guy cos they would turn out to be useless partners and as a lady too,i try to play my part....buy good expensive stuffs for him nt just singlet and boxers,u can do a suprise lil dinner 4 his bday(he will stil b d one to take u out)order stuffs online for him,when he is broke,send him airtime cos i knw i would get 5times what i sent...dnt wait till he calls..some babes cnt call their guys for 30mins...its how u treat a man is d way he will treat u as a lady...i tire for these babes

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thread not for me... Iyamm a cheerful giver. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Jay542(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:
Coman give me bikokiss
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by dacovajnr: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:
I noticed too..keep giving them for free undecided

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
I noticed too..keep giving them for free undecided

Noticed kinni tongue

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jay542:

Coman give me bikokiss

Oya oya send your account details cheesy kiss
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by dacovajnr: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Noticed kinni tongue
That you've been giving Cheerfully and wouldn't want your Hubby to give Cheerfully undecided

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Jay542(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Oya oya send your account details cheesy kiss

Not monetary Masmiley
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jay542:

Not monetary Masmiley

Haaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

Uncle Jay Jay, iyamm nor understanding you again oooo. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
That you've been giving Cheerfully and wouldn't want your Hubby to give Cheerfully undecided

You and uncle Jay Jay just dey confuse me nii. embarassed embarassed

What are you talking about baby?
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Divay22(f): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Jay542(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Haaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

Uncle Jay Jay, iyamm nor understanding you again oooo. embarassed

Madam you're not understanding me abi...

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Abso1uteZero(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nigerian girls are the most selfish people you will ever meet..... I no get their time sef.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Life is funny like that ...my current girlfriend is not a Valentine's day person at all ...you buy her anything on that day ...and it just doesn't register for her at all . She's not a saver too either just like me and its a habit we are both trying to cultivate .

I appreciate that some people here spoke about love language with regard to giving gifts .

In a previous relationship I told my GF at the time that do not go out of your way to buy expensive things for me . I appreciate it but if you go to oju elegba and buy comic books for me I would appreciate it even more .

Val's day comes around she buys me an expensive watch ...expecting me to reciprocate . omo at that time I was broke man . I felt bad ...like really bad .

But did that mean I loved her any less ? No .

Some people can't give you money ...but they can go to hell and back for you with what they have .

I ask does your partner do other things for you in return ?

That's why I always say marriage and relationships are all about business ?

Because no matter what you think ? It always come down to- what can this person do for me . It doesn't make anyone a bad person but sha ...let's always try and do what we can for our partners .

Summarization - know your partner's love language ...don't give them Benz when all they really want is a WhatsApp phone call .

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Oxster(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
M a cute guy,,,all my baes r giver,,,buh hv to beg 4 pussy,,de stingy die dre
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by dacovajnr: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15 post=5519 kiss 3842:

You and uncle Jay Jay just dey confuse me nii. embarassed embarassed

What are you talking about baby?
isnor you who had accused me of being a cheat undecided

You know I won't cheat on you with anyone here Ademi kiss

Happy Sunday Sucrepie kiss
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by pelumi111: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
you celebrate your birthday you take them out they celebrate their birthday they ask for cake or where you are taking them....... African girls have stinginess
in their DNA jare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
tobianthony:
Life is funny like that ...my current girlfriend is not a Valentine's day person at all ...you buy her anything on that day ...and it just doesn't register for her at all . She's not a saver too either just like me and its a habit we are both trying to cultivate .

I appreciate that some people here spoke about love language with regard to giving gifts .

In a previous relationship I told my GF at the time that do not go out of your way to buy expensive things for me . I appreciate it but if you go to oju elegba and buy comic books for me I would appreciate it even more .

Val's day comes around she buys me an expensive watch ...expecting me to reciprocate . omo at that time I was broke man . I felt bad ...like really bad .

But did that mean I loved her any less ? No .

Some people can't give you money ...but they can go to hell and back for you with what they have .

I ask does your partner do other things for you in return ?

That's why I always say marriage and relationships are all about business ?

Because no matter what you think ? It always come down to- what can this person do for me . It doesn't make anyone a bad person but sha ...let's always try and do what we can for our partners .

Summarization - know your partner's love language ...don't give them Benz when all they really want is a WhatsApp phone call .
I think I appreciate ur view. That's a nice one there cool
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:
You don't mean it! shocked
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by bpee: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
When talking about stinginess, must it only be in a relationship? How many of you girls can dash one of your handbags or shoe to a fellow girl who has none? How many of you girls who receive a lot from guys can help a child buy a textbook or sandals? How many girls give quality offering in church?Some guys are stingy,,some girls are stingy too,,stinginess is not only a guy thing,,i personally think the girls are more stingy than the guys

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady With Gigantic Boobs And Fat Camel Toe Causes Commotion On Twitter (photos) / Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! / Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.